*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This is the Faces of Meth idiot Cashie think is smart enough to debunk Einstein, Newton, and the rest of physics.
:lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao: :lol2: :giggle:

the-many-faces-of-meth-before-and-after-v0-t0rvs8wk20hc1.png

Tell me he doesn't look like a cast member of Idiocracy.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is the Faces of Meth idiot Cashie think is smart enough to debunk Einstein, Newton, and the rest of physics.
:lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao: :lol2: :giggle:

the-many-faces-of-meth-before-and-after-v0-t0rvs8wk20hc1.png

Tell me he doesn't look like a cast member of Idiocracy.

That shit is wild :lol:

Ol’ Looney Tune Acme physicist.

And his character name is Flerf.

“I’ll prove to these globers once and for all the earth flat and I’ll be famous!”

wiley-coyote.gif

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, stop it. :lol:
Can you explain what she talking about I'm you words? Lol
Like most flat-tards.
Yea same goes for yall lol all yall do is quote nasa's math which has been debunked tons of times. I dropped two vids can anyone explain then if we're do wrong lol..all yall do is name call and quote the math adds up which they created TO FIT lol even if it don't make sense.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Yea same goes for yall lol all yall do is quote nasa's math which has been debunked tons of times. I dropped two vids can anyone explain then if we're do wrong lol..all yall do is name call and quote the math adds up which they created TO FIT lol even if it don't make sense.
Claims made without evidence will be dismissed without evidence! So either put up the math, retract your statement, or accept your well-earned moniker of BGOL village idiot.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seriously I need a question a sorted please no beef no crazy talk just a simple Explanation..ok do yall believe everything nasa tell you I mean have you ever doulbted nasa? Can you explain how a astronaut drowned in space,also explain space bubbles,and explain the vids where you can plainly see the harness and wires even in the new vids.please explain those and I'll fall back out of respect...

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Claims made without evidence will be dismissed without evidence! So either put up the math, retract your statement, or accept your well-earned moniker of BGOL village idiot.
Where's your evidence at only thing?You do is show what NASA put up.Where's your evidence that you need yourself?Or someone else did other than nasa.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It doesn't make sense to YOU cuz you're a moron. This is basic fuckin' science/math they teach in middle school.

ChatGPT:
Convincing someone who firmly believes in a flat Earth that the Earth is actually round can be challenging, as it often involves addressing deeply held beliefs and skepticism about mainstream science. However, here are some straightforward approaches you might use:

1. **Photographs from Space**: Images from space show the Earth as a sphere. The numerous photos taken by astronauts and satellites, such as those from NASA or the European Space Agency, clearly depict the Earth as round.

2. **Ship's Horizon**: One classical observation is watching ships as they sail away. Ships disappear hull first with their masts being the last to disappear. This is due to the curvature of the Earth, and it would not happen if the Earth were flat.

3. **Airplane Travel**: The paths taken by airplanes often make sense only on a spherical Earth. Great circle routes, which represent the shortest distance between two points on the surface of a sphere, are commonly used for international travel and would not be necessary or make sense on a flat Earth.

4. **Different Time Zones**: The existence of time zones and the way the Sun rises and sets at different times in different places around the world can only be explained by a spherical Earth. On a flat Earth, everyone would see the Sun rise and set at the same time.

5. **Eclipses**: Lunar eclipses occur when the Earth is directly between the Sun and the Moon, casting a shadow on the Moon. The shadow is always round, which would only make sense consistently if the Earth were spherical.

6. **Varied Star Constellations**: As you travel north or south, the constellations in the sky change. Some constellations can only be seen from certain latitudes. This would not be possible if the Earth were flat because all stars would be visible from everywhere on the same flat plane.

7. **Gravity and Physics**: The way gravity works also supports a round Earth. The consistent pull of gravity towards a center point (like that experienced on Earth) suggests a spherical shape. On a flat Earth, with a traditional understanding of gravity, objects at the edge would experience gravity differently than those at the center.

8. **Round Other Planets**: Every other celestial body we can observe directly—including other planets and moons—is round. It's a logical astronomical principle that Earth would be similar in shape.

Each of these arguments can be presented with evidence and in a respectful manner. It's important to engage in a constructive dialogue, as simply presenting facts may not always change someone’s mind if they have deep-seated beliefs. Sometimes focusing on why they hold their beliefs, and addressing those underlying reasons, can also be a fruitful approach.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't make sense to YOU cuz you're a moron. This is basic fuckin' science/math they teach in middle school.

ChatGPT:
If it's as easy as you say explain silly man you.how someone drowns in space amount my other questions.youre a simple minded Lil guy I just told you nor to do what you just did LOL EXPLAIN IN YOUR WORDS SMART GUY..please and thank you..

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Seriously I need a question a sorted please no beef no crazy talk just a simple Explanation..ok do yall believe everything nasa tell you I mean have you ever doulbted nasa? Can you explain how a astronaut drowned in space,also explain space bubbles,and explain the vids where you can plainly see the harness and wires even in the new vids.please explain those and I'll fall back out of respect...
Show proof of an astronaut drowning in sspace.

Also, NASA is not the only space agency. The ESA has satellites, pictures of Earth from space and even had a probe orbiting Saturn.

Let me guess. You think that's fake too lol.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it's as easy as you say explain silly man you.how someone drowns in space amount my other questions.youre a simple minded Lil guy I just told you nor to do what you just did LOL EXPLAIN IN YOUR WORDS SMART GUY..please and thank you..

Lol this dude copy and paste it lol explain my guy.
Explain what? You and the other simple nigga aren't accepting anyone's explanations. You want shit explained in terms you'll understand, but you don't understand math/science and you won't accept simple analogies. You resist any attempt to provide alternatives to your worldview. If you understood math/science, then it would be obvious to you the earth isn't flat. There are hundreds of YT videos debunking flat earth. If you, and that other simple nigga, were really interested in understanding, you'd watch, but you're not interested so you won't watch.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Where's your evidence at only thing?You do is show what NASA put up.Where's your evidence that you need yourself?Or someone else did other than nasa.
I've witnessed the rings of Saturn and tracked moons around Jupiter, I've also assisted on a Cavendish experiment, plus this guy below doesn't work for NASA.
But then again to retards like you the acronym NASA stands for Not A STupid ASS, so yeah so in your screwed-up eyes, anyone with an IQ over 67 is NASA.
That aside, here is the evidence right before your eyes, no fish eye lens plus reference string to mitigate any lens distortion. See how easy it is to present evidence when the facts are on your side.

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Explain what? You and the other simple nigga aren't accepting anyone's explanations. You want shit explained in terms you'll understand, but you don't understand math/science and you won't accept simple analogies. You resist any attempt to provide alternatives to your worldview. If you understood math/science, then it would be obvious to you the earth isn't flat. There are hundreds of YT videos debunking flat earth. If you, and that other simple nigga, were really interested in understanding, you'd watch, but you're not interested so you won't watch.
Blah blah blah HOW FO ASTRONAUTS DROWN IN SPACE PERIOD.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've witnessed the rings of Saturn and tracked moons around Jupiter, I've also assisted on a Cavendish experiment, plus this guy below doesn't work for NASA.
But then again to retards like you the acronym NASA stands for Not A STupid ASS, so yeah so in your screwed-up eyes, anyone with an IQ over 67 is NASA.
That aside, here is the evidence right before your eyes, no fish eye lens plus reference string to mitigate any lens distortion. See how easy it is to present evidence when the facts are on your side.

Looks flat to me bro..

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Wait, you're talking about water getting into an astronaut's mask...and you called that "drowning in space" LMAO.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Nothing else should be said with the last 2 vids I posted

This is just as dumb as claiming Superman is real, and for your scientific experiment as evidence, you present a Superman doll, and that you fling around with your hands, "proving" this is how he flies.
Plus you forgot photos of the moon's libration was already posted, this of course proving that it could not be flat as she claims. Also, do you want me to make a fool of you again with a thorough debunking of cold moonlight?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Lol this dude copy and paste it lol explain my guy.
Math is a language to explain reality, so his cutting and pasting an equation is self-explaining to those who understand. Your problem with it is, you are way too dumb to get it and assume everyone is as dumb as you.
If you think the math is wrong, please point out the errors this way we can move forward with this conversation.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is just as dumb as claiming Superman is real, and for your scientific experiment as evidence, you present a Superman doll, and that you fling around with your hands, "proving" this is how he flies.
Plus you forgot photos of the moon's libration was already posted, this of course proving that it could not be flat as she claims. Also, do you want me to make a fool of you again with a thorough debunking of cold moonlight?
Lol yea cause you're moon has its own speedometer it's goes fast then slows down on its own lol.i forgot thanks rage you are useful for something. Tex yes my guy Almost drowning yes an please font say water from his suit please please please.thete underwater doing all this that's how bit yall are sheep ,mps,not ever gonna wake up so I fall back I'm wasting yo much time explaining to yall mpc's for me to get disrespect but yall lol.just thought we was all adults in here but I see a lot of yall must be under hnic hand cause the rules have been broken and he isn't doing anything lol so I'll fall back to yall bullies..Can't run me away but all this name calling and answering questions just to have yall clown us lol so you and your click of mpc have a good day...go suck on mama's tit some more...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Lol yea cause you're moon has its own speedometer it's goes fast then slows down on its own lol.i forgot thanks rage you are useful for something. Tex yes my guy Almost drowning yes an please font say water from his suit please please please.thete underwater doing all this that's how bit yall are sheep ,mps,not ever gonna wake up so I fall back I'm wasting yo much time explaining to yall mpc's for me to get disrespect but yall lol.just thought we was all adults in here but I see a lot of yall must be under hnic hand cause the rules have been broken and he isn't doing anything lol so I'll fall back to yall bullies..Can't run me away but all this name calling and answering questions just to have yall clown us lol so you and your click of mpc have a good day...go suck on mama's tit some more...
You must be on your crack meds again., because our model doesn't have the moon speeding up the slowing down for no reason, that's your cracked-out flat earth theory, I mean how can the Moon and Sun magically orbit above the flat earf moving from the tropic of Cancer to the Equator then to the tropic of Capricorn without answering how they can do these orbits taking the exact time (even though the circumferences are different sizes). How is this even remotely possible without the Sun and Moon, magically changing speeds?
And if you do maintain that they change speed, then what are the working mechanisms that cause these changes?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
That, an an actual image of "flat earth", instead of the Fischer Price cartoon images posted on here. Rocket Man aka Mad Mike already failed the FLERF tribe.

Show me an actual image of the globe. You can't because it doesn't exist.

It's amazing how yall look at a still and stationary globe model with clouds moving across it and the moon's shadow blazing across it and call that reality.

I asked @sammyjax, why do we only see the earth's rotation sometimes? Crickets, essentially. Just a whole bunch of "You dumbass nigga E=MC Ren and fuck you and fuck".

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm watching this review of yesterday's INFOWARS interview now:

All the shit yall ask me and circle ask me Witsit is addressing here. Mind you, INFOWARS is arguing that the earth is a globe. Alex Jones comes on and argues that it's a globe. So all you guys are taking sides with INFOWARS & ALEX JONES. Just wanted to point that out. :cool:

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Show me an actual image of the globe. You can't because it doesn't exist.

It's amazing how yall look at a still and stationary globe model with clouds moving across it and the moon's shadow blazing across it and call that reality.

I asked @sammyjax, why do we only see the earth's rotation sometimes? Crickets, essentially. Just a whole bunch of "You dumbass nigga E=MC Ren and fuck you and fuck".
When you look at an analog clock, why don't you see the hour hand move? Does that mean the clock is fake?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
When you look at an analog clock, why don't you see the hour hand move? Does that mean the clock is fake?

Well that means I should NEVER be able to observe the earth move, which puzzles me because you definitely see it move in footage from NASA. Independent footage? Not so much. Why not so much? Because there are still posers who pretend to be independent but they really work for MASA.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well that means I should NEVER be able to observe the earth move, which puzzles me because you definitely see it move in footage from NASA. Independent footage? Not so much. Why not so much? Because there are still posers who pretend to be independent but they really work for MASA.

Got damn, bruh

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Cashie, the ISS is traveling 17,500 miles as hour around the Earth. When you're in a plane, can you look out the window and see "the Earth move"?