*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

If the moon gives off its light, then how the fuck is the creator able to cast shadows? Overlooking these types of obvious details is what separates normal people from the low-IQ motherfuckers like you!
images

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
If the moon gives off its light, then how the fuck is the creator able to cast shadows? Overlooking these types of obvious details is what separates normal people from the low-IQ motherfuckers like you!
images

What does that have to do with anything? It doesn't have to be one or the other.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What does that have to do with anything? It doesn't have to be one or the other.
Because if the moon doesn't emit its own light then you are forced to explain how the sun can shine light on the moon and then back down to earth yet the same sun rays are not able to be seen in the night, from a closer distance than the moon let alone its reflected light.
But then you are too stupid to pick up on this obvious flaw.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So with this mess of bullshit, you call a model, how the fuck do you get eclipses????

Go on their channel and look up the video about the eclipse. They continue using that model.

It ain't bullshit either. That globe shit is bullshit.
How the hell on the heliocentric model does the moon and sun appear to be the EXACT SAME SIZE??

and WHY THE FUCK DID THE MOON AND SUN PAUSE DURING THE ECLIPSE??? can you fucking answer that?!?!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Go on their channel and look up the video about the eclipse. They continue using that model.

How the hell on the heliocentric model does the moon and sun appear to be the EXACT SAME SIZE??

and WHY THE FUCK DID THE MOON AND SUN PAUSE DURING THE ECLIPSE??? can you fucking answer that?!?!
Fuck out of here telling me to go to some derpy, infomercial, cult indoctrination, channel when I can get it straight from your mouth, minus the cult propaganda! Now tell, us on the board how the fuck they get eclipses with that derpy model of the sun and earth.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Funny how their excuse to explain the phases, contradicts their excuse for eclipses, and the seasons. This proves they are literally pulling shit out of their asses while failing to keep tabs on the last lie they told.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It didn't pause, the moon was in constant motion. Sometimes the Moon is farther away during an eclipse and appears smaller than the Sun, leading to an annular eclipse. In fact, as the Moon is moving away from the Earth at about an inch per year, there will come a point where only annular eclipses will occur.

If the Moon happened to be the exact angular size as the Sun, totality would end almost as quickly as it began. The reason totality appeared to last for several minutes is because the Moon was at a distance where its angular size was larger than the Sun. Therefore, it took several minutes for the Moon to fully block then unblock the Sun.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm curious about this. Why can't the Earth be flat and gravity exist at the same time? Why does gravity negate a flat Earth? I tried emailing Dr. Alonzo about it but he didn't reply.

You should ask Witsit.

Without density and bouyancy, there is still a downward bias that pulls everything down at a constant rate. What you call gravity I call electrostatics. Again, Witsit explains it very well. And what he explains can be replicated at a smaller scale, whereas with gravity you need huge spherical balls to replicate it which I find hilarious and gay. I endorse his knowledge and understanding of the earth. Outside of flat earth I don't know anything about the man. He might be a serial killer, who knows? I just know his explanation of the earth is on point. I don't have time to be answering all these questions, especially when yall collectively ask me the SAME SHIT over and over again, year after year. This shit ain't my job. I got shit to do.

We're coming up on 10 years of arguing flat earth on bgol. The shit I'm tired of is yall ignoring shit you can't refute, needing an equation to explain simple shit like infrared cameras and lasers clearly showing you in plain sight that there is no curve. Witsit even has a time-lapse that proves refraction doesn't bend a laser around a curve. It's insane the lengths yall go to discredit empirical evidence.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They aren't always the same angular size, it depends on whether the Moon's orbit is closer to apogee or pedigree. When the Moon was younger and closer to Earth, it would have appeared larger than the Sun. As I mentioned in my previous post, it will appear smaller as it recedes due to tidal locking. We just happen to live during a period where they appear to be of similar angular size.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not on the time-lapse, TIME-LAPSE videos I posted.

THIS is a moon in constant motion. That's not what we saw the other week.

4314239f933efafce33da13cf31694cb95911b83.gifv
Maybe because the Moon moved across the Sun way slower than your animation? From first contact to totality was on the order of hours. Also, your Moon is too small, leading to an annular eclipse instead of it being larger than the Sun and causing a total eclipse.

This is about as deceptive as the video posted asking why you can't see the Moon moving toward the Sun before the eclipse and away afterwards. Notice, the the dark new Moon and Sun are shown against a nice blue background. The problem there is that if you look at the sky with eclipse glasses, everything that is not the Sun appears pitch black, including the background sky and the Moon. So it's impossible to see the Moon approaching and receding.

And if you can see blue sky, you're not looking through a solar filter and the Sun would be too bright to see anything near it.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should ask Witsit.

Without density and bouyancy, there is still a downward bias that pulls everything down at a constant rate. What you call gravity I call electrostatics. Again, Witsit explains it very well. And what he explains can be replicated at a smaller scale, whereas with gravity you need huge spherical balls to replicate it which I find hilarious and gay. I endorse his knowledge and understanding of the earth. Outside of flat earth I don't know anything about the man. He might be a serial killer, who knows? I just know his explanation of the earth is on point. I don't have time to be answering all these questions, especially when yall collectively ask me the SAME SHIT over and over again, year after year. This shit ain't my job. I got shit to do.

We're coming up on 10 years of arguing flat earth on bgol. The shit I'm tired of is yall ignoring shit you can't refute, needing an equation to explain simple shit like infrared cameras and lasers clearly showing you in plain sight that there is no curve. Witsit even has a time-lapse that proves refraction doesn't bend a laser around a curve. It's insane the lengths yall go to discredit empirical evidence.
Of course it works on small scales, the electrostatic force is much stronger than gravity. Your spheres aren't large enough to generate sufficient gravity on their own. They're also competing against the Earth's gravity. However, for the electrostatic force to account for "gravity", the amount of charge required would be enough to kill you. You do know lighting is due to the breakdown of air between two large charge distribution, correct? Also, most objects have a net neutral charge, so won't experience a net force.

And why can't we create anti-gravity devices by neutralizing the electrostatic force?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Of course it works on small scales, the electrostatic force is much stronger than gravity. Your spheres aren't large enough to generate sufficient gravity on their own. They're also competing against the Earth's gravity. However, for the electrostatic force to account for "gravity", the amount of charge required would be enough to kill you. You do know lighting is due to the breakdown of air between two large charge distribution, correct? Also, most objects have a net neutral charge, so won't experience a net force.

And why can't we create anti-gravity devices by neutralizing the electrostatic force?

electrostatic-force-equation.png

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
You should ask Witsit.

Well here's an answer for you so you don't feel ignored. Ironically, it's going to be you who will ignore this answer. You don't need to be a sphere to exert a gravitational force. Asteroids have gravitational pulls too. But you have to believe that space exists. And you don't.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You should ask Witsit.

I can see why you jailbird wanna-be scientist gravitate towards idiots like Witsit, because we all know you guys love your word salad tossed.

Come to think about it, I think it was Witsit who claimed we see the Earth curve from high altitudes due to our eyes being round. :lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

That boy ignoring you like he got you blocked :lol: