Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Know when the person before is damage. No one does this much to themselves without some level of mental illness and self loathing. The man who would smash has even less value than her. You’re confirming your standards if you even entertain her for sex.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here’s why these idiots failed: they care more about their appearance. It only mattered how they looked versus how being stupid makes them look. Never be afraid to take a few seconds to gather yourself. Pausing to think is better than being impulsive; life is not an episode of Jeopardy.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Know when the person before is damage. No one does this much to themselves without some level of mental illness and self loathing. The man who would smash has even less value than her. You’re confirming your standards if you even entertain her for sex.

Too many tattoos can't bring her ass to the christmas party.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am unhappy, so I replace love with accomplishments. Nobody will put up my bullshit so I pretend that everyone is wrong, then I list off all thing missing from my life and tell you I’m not pressed about it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is proof niggas like fat women. Party is stacked, pool losing water, none of these niggas are leaving. :smh: :smh: Bunch of “ Winter is coming” ass dudes.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are this cocky because tooooo many men have zero standards. Nothing allows this bitch to talk this greasy but a low-level dude. She’s whack!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that pro athletes get that same bitches pregnant and wife bitches other players had proves the wealth doesn’t improve them mentally; it actually allows the true idiot to come out. It’s almost weekly that a star athlete loses his wealth or freedom due to poor pussy decisions. The white one are sprinkled in there, but black athletes rule the Simp game. There’s a bitch with a baby by an NBA NFL & MLB player. That’s amazing. Men have the same scarcity mindset that women have. Niggas meet a bitch preseason and she’s pregnant before the playoffs. He’s 27 and she’s 35 and it the bitch made it allllllllll those years never carrying a baby to term, so how this bitch pregnant already by an athlete? The guys are just plain dumb.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He already like you. He dated you, proposed, planned a wedding and everything and that wasn’t enough. Died putting on a show. Lose all that weight just to fit into a dress you’ll only wear once. All that caring about what other motherfuckers think and you lost your life. The only thing the makes these new broads happy is outside validation from inconsequential people. The weave, the BBL, implants and now this shit.

A6IyVG.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The harsh reality is black folks refuse to set any standards. We don’t police anything. Asians and Jews constantly police their people. Nobody is gonna tell black women they look fucking ridiculous? I wouldn’t open the door if any woman I know shows up looking like this. I’m not being seen with her.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The harsh reality is black folks refuse to set any standards. We don’t police anything. Asians and Jews constantly police their people. Nobody is gonna tell black women they look fucking ridiculous? I wouldn’t open the door if any woman I know shows up looking like this. I’m not being seen with her.
Who is this?