Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uummm, why would I take care of a man???
Women outnumber men in colleges, 7 to 1.
Why should I settle?
I don’t believe in 50/50 relationships.
If he don’t make 6-figures, keep it pushin!
Dusty, broke, live with his momma…!

Proof most of their degrees are worthless.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Already working on it. I’ll be gone within 3 years. I’m visiting places now and next year.
Cool bro! Good luck on your travels and learn the language, if you already don’t know it. My tolerance for women in America is short. I was overseas.This chick fed me as if I was 95 years old with no teeth and arms. Every time I finish chewing she already had the next bite ready for me. She would eat in between my bites.

How’s the Z06 holding up?

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even entertaining a debate means you lost.
Exactly. This is the “just walk away” era. Women know better; they’re just testing you to see how gullible you are. Chick just to me she stays friends with her exes. Nuff said. I’ll reply if she texts, and try to get the nudes, but the pursuit is dead. That statement is the proverbial spike strips in a high speed chase.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Old Hoes.

They’re showing early what they’ll end up as. Believe none of what you hear; but all of what you see. Tatted up broads stay for the streets. These are the broads in church dresses and on social media asking why men don’t wanna be serious. Profiles be “Not for any games!” This is what you’ll unwrap when the bitch is 53, good job, decent crib and never married. “I’m just gon be single, these dudes ain’t shit!” “The dating game is trash!”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Age 16: Nah, bro, she’s only 16!
Age 21: Y’all a bunch of broke ass niggas!
Age 29: These niggas out here just wanna play games.
Age 35: I only date older men.
Age 47: Where are all the GOOD men?

Today..

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had a long talk today with a black female professor and she told me “it’s a wrap” for dating and that most women are comfortable in their immaturity. She said they know better but choose not to do what’s best for themselves. She’s 54 and said most of her friends are single for simple, self-inflicted reasons. She said if you find that needle in a haystack, to cherish it because it’s a wrap for the majority of women.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Rest
Haven
For
Hoes​
JfoaIOx.png

:cool: