OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I just got mine in the mail. I haven't started it yet though.

My levels tested at 400. Apparently that's on the lower end but still acceptable. My doctor said to me that it was solely my decision to make. I talked to a few people about it, researched it a bit, and decided to give it a go. She wants me to get up to about 800 so I'll use it for 2 weeks, get tested again to see if I need to go up on dosage or stay where I'm at.

It's been a couple months, do you look like the Rock yet?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I want to get on T but Im trying to have kids too. Any low T sources I can be on while pursuing this or should I wait until after?

Wait until after, but if you have low T then you may have a low sperm count as well and may have difficulty fathering children anyway, so you should get that checked.

Otherwise, a healthy diet with good fats, exercise with resistance training, and SLEEP.................generally just a healthy lifestyle, should help any testosterone issues.

If you really want to go the medical route, then you should look into HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy - where you run test but also run HCG and Anastrozole to maintain sperm production and control estrogen.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I want to get on T but Im trying to have kids too. Any low T sources I can be on while pursuing this or should I wait until after?
Gonadorelin
Gonadorelin is a peptide that is used to increase your production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH). In men, LH stimulates the production of testosterone. This peptide is used to boost testosterone in men who are not yet candidates for testosterone replacement therapy and to help maintain your own production of testosterone while on testosterone replacement therapy.

10 years from now y'all boys gonna learn about these anti aging peptides...SMH.
Do your research play Boi.
. My plug...
https://www.peptidesciences.com/

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Wait until after, but if you have low T then you may have a low sperm count as well and may have difficulty fathering children anyway, so you should get that checked.

Otherwise, a healthy diet with good fats, exercise with resistance training, and SLEEP.................generally just a healthy lifestyle, should help any testosterone issues.

If you really want to go the medical route, then you should look into HRT - Hormone Replacement Therapy - where you run test but also run HCG and Anastrozole to maintain sperm production and control estrogen.
Not that I have low T but wondering if there was a low dose amount of T that I can be on without it effecting me having kids.

Gonadorelin
Gonadorelin is a peptide that is used to increase your production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH). In men, LH stimulates the production of testosterone. This peptide is used to boost testosterone in men who are not yet candidates for testosterone replacement therapy and to help maintain your own production of testosterone while on testosterone replacement therapy.

. My plug...
Thanks for the put on.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Gonadorelin

. My plug...
Was doing some research and a lot of people prefer HCG over Gonadorelin because HCG works directly on the testes vs Gonado on the pituitary and that the shelf life is shorter and may have to take more of Gonado for it to work. Whats your experience been? Just need some feedback if Gonado will still be the safer way to go or is the risk the same with either?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Was doing some research and a lot of people prefer HCG over Gonadorelin because HCG works directly on the testes vs Gonado on the pituitary and that the shelf life is shorter and may have to take more of Gonado for it to work. Whats your experience been? Just need some feedback if Gonado will still be the safer way to go or is the risk the same with either?
The PR team for peptides been going hard these past couple weeks, seeing content about them everywhere.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Both pretty much the same. The HCG is kind of difficult to get without a script. The Gonad comes on faster( 1 day after injection has you feeling like 30% of the women in town OWE you some pussy..HCG takes about a 1.5 weeks before it really kick started everything. HCG just made everything feel normal while the GNRh had me feeling like I was carrying around extra..
YMMV..

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So just from skimming this thread, seems like no one really tried TRT.

My doc has a sign up about getting tested for testosterone levels and getting treatment.

I might ask what it's all about next time I go in.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Both pretty much the same. The HCG is kind of difficult to get without a script. The Gonad comes on faster( 1 day after injection has you feeling like 30% of the women in town OWE you some pussy..HCG takes about a 1.5 weeks before it really kick started everything. HCG just made everything feel normal while the GNRh had me feeling like I was carrying around extra..
YMMV..
So I ordered some.

Do you take it with sterile water? Also do you get your blood levels checked?

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think it wont be useful for Gonadorelin?

What is Bacteriostatic Water Used For?​

Bacteriostatic water is used to dilute or dissolve medications intended for aqueous injection. Its preservative agent (0.9% benzyl alcohol) prevents the growth of bacteria, enabling the withdrawal of multiple doses from a single vial without contamination [1].

Sterile Water And Purity​

Sterile water is purified water that has been distilled and brought to a pH between 5.0 to 7.0. There is no sort of preservative or antimicrobial agent added to it. Sterile water is available for injection use such as intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous. A separate formulation is used for irrigation such as washing, rinsing and diluting. Always double-check which mixture you have because you cannot interchange between these two formulations. Sterile water usually comes in single-unit doses and the reuse of units is prohibited. Due to the lack of antimicrobials, sterile water can easily be contaminated once exposed to surroundings and even yourself.

Bacteriostatic Water And Purity​

Bacteriostatic water is a sterile form of water that has been brought to a pH between 4.5 to 7.0. It also is prepared with a bacteriostat, a compound used to prevent any bacterial growth. This bacteriostat is usually 0.9% benzyl alcohol. It is only used for injections such as intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous. Due to the bacteriostat, bacteriostatic water comes in a multi-dose formulation for multiple uses.

The Differences That Matter The Most​

Let’s nail the major differences right from the start. As mentioned previously, sterile water only has distilled water and nothing else. Bacteriostatic water is water with benzyl alcohol. Immediately you can gauge which is appropriate based on allergies. If you have an allergy to benzyl alcohol, discontinue or avoid bacteriostatic water and opt for sterile water. Another difference is indications. Sterile water is labeled for both injections and irrigations whereas bacteriostatic water is only labeled for injections. Touched on earlier, another key difference is multiple uses. The absence of a bacteriostat in sterile water only allows for a one time use. Bacteriostatic water can be used multiple times for up to 28 days before the suggested disposal. This can come into play when preparing for traveling, budgeting monthly expenses and storage.

Medications that required diluting with water usually indicate on the bottle which water is preferred for use. Always use as directed on the label. A major difference between the two is the patient population. Bacteriostatic water is contraindicated, or forbidden, from being used in neonates, newborns in the first 28 days of their life. Another key difference is availability. Bacteriostatic water is very easy to manufacture while sterile water is an arduous process. There have been times when sterile water has been in short supply. It may be wise to always opt for bacteriostatic water if both water types are allowed for use.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What is Bacteriostatic Water Used For?​

Bacteriostatic water is used to dilute or dissolve medications intended for aqueous injection. Its preservative agent (0.9% benzyl alcohol) prevents the growth of bacteria, enabling the withdrawal of multiple doses from a single vial without contamination [1].

Sterile Water And Purity​

Sterile water is purified water that has been distilled and brought to a pH between 5.0 to 7.0. There is no sort of preservative or antimicrobial agent added to it. Sterile water is available for injection use such as intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous. A separate formulation is used for irrigation such as washing, rinsing and diluting. Always double-check which mixture you have because you cannot interchange between these two formulations. Sterile water usually comes in single-unit doses and the reuse of units is prohibited. Due to the lack of antimicrobials, sterile water can easily be contaminated once exposed to surroundings and even yourself.

Bacteriostatic Water And Purity​

Bacteriostatic water is a sterile form of water that has been brought to a pH between 4.5 to 7.0. It also is prepared with a bacteriostat, a compound used to prevent any bacterial growth. This bacteriostat is usually 0.9% benzyl alcohol. It is only used for injections such as intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous. Due to the bacteriostat, bacteriostatic water comes in a multi-dose formulation for multiple uses.

The Differences That Matter The Most​

Let’s nail the major differences right from the start. As mentioned previously, sterile water only has distilled water and nothing else. Bacteriostatic water is water with benzyl alcohol. Immediately you can gauge which is appropriate based on allergies. If you have an allergy to benzyl alcohol, discontinue or avoid bacteriostatic water and opt for sterile water. Another difference is indications. Sterile water is labeled for both injections and irrigations whereas bacteriostatic water is only labeled for injections. Touched on earlier, another key difference is multiple uses. The absence of a bacteriostat in sterile water only allows for a one time use. Bacteriostatic water can be used multiple times for up to 28 days before the suggested disposal. This can come into play when preparing for traveling, budgeting monthly expenses and storage.

Medications that required diluting with water usually indicate on the bottle which water is preferred for use. Always use as directed on the label. A major difference between the two is the patient population. Bacteriostatic water is contraindicated, or forbidden, from being used in neonates, newborns in the first 28 days of their life. Another key difference is availability. Bacteriostatic water is very easy to manufacture while sterile water is an arduous process. There have been times when sterile water has been in short supply. It may be wise to always opt for bacteriostatic water if both water types are allowed for use.
I only use bacteriostatic water for all my mixes...and insulin pins for pinning... brah

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Got damn! How much you paying for these treatments?
It's not pricey to be honest.

They send the kit to my house, which is the needles, alcohol pads and TRT.

It's like $150 for a 3 month supply. I do the injection myself every Sunday.

My numbers was testing so high that the doctor put me on a estrogen blocker... I'm responding very good to the TRT and was holding high ass numbers thru the end of the week. She tried to cut my dosage and I told her HELL NO!!

So now I take my estrogen blocker once a week and I do "oil changes" (blood donation) every 2 to 3 weeks to prevent clotting of any sort

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
So just from skimming this thread, seems like no one really tried TRT.

My doc has a sign up about getting tested for testosterone levels and getting treatment.

I might ask what it's all about next time I go in.
Bro I am currently on TRT
You sure you read thru this thread??