Who Here Has Expensive Hobbies and/or Toys

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I collect baseball, basketball and football cards I got a lot of rare cards. I been collecting cards since I was a little boy I use to get giddy when opening a pack of cards I've been offered big money for my set but I chose to not sell yet I want the value to keep going up.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Camera equipment. Got a Sony A7iii (thinking about upgrading to a a7Siii) Ronin sc2 gimbal, expensive lenses, action cams, filters, lights, stands tripod, monopod to film when I travel. My brother in law has a drone so I edit the footage together to make vacation vids.

Color correct monitor.

Makes no gatdayum sense, but I like it.

I had a friend, now deceased, who owned a similar camera. His prize lens was a Konica 58mm 1.2, that he used via an adapter.
Not a digital fan, but the old Konica lenses are superb, even on a full frame digital mirrorless.

Lola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought I'd be called a fool for blowing that much loot. I gave him 1k last week towards my install and to insure my place in line. He is booked up until May or June. He is drawing up several ways to go with different equipment and will email me the plans after thanks giving.

From looking at his videos, this Matt Schaeffer kat does some superior work. I look forward to doing business with him.

Yeah you are a fool for that and you're going to look like a fool at your big age driving around like that.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yes, I clay, polish and wax
every April and October. I
regularly shampoo carpet and
clean windows... almost OCD. :(

Yup lol windows drive me crazy..They say go horizontal for outside windows and vertical for the inside. That way if you leave a streaks you no how to find it.

Also love how the water beads up, I drive down the highway and all the water flies off.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Comics, cards, and vintage magazines

My hulk 181 and TMNT 1first print = :money::money::money:
I did the watches and bikes, but did the comic thing In high school and college. Had a friend who's brother was a apprentice at Marvel comics In the early eighties. He had a closet full of every book you could think of. When I'd be over the house they would just hand me shit. Most of my books were left at my moms crib when I moved and were destroyed, but I have one box with my most valued shit that I took with me and still have. I have mint copies of X-men 94 and giant sized x-men 1.
I got them S63...and matching sl63...AMG...them pipes a muffucka... brah

yup AMG's sound amazing without having to get aftermarket pipes and muffler systems. I got a year left on the GT53, gonna start looking at new shit. The new AMG SL55 Is sick.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yup AMG's sound amazing without having to get aftermarket pipes and muffler systems. I got a year left on the GT53, gonna start looking at new shit. The new AMG SL55 Is sick.

Copping it next year...got current model ..and be ripping pavement...and pulling hoes...at the same dam time...brah

Last edited:

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did the watches and bikes, but did the comic thing In high school and college. Had a friend who's brother was a apprentice at Marvel comics In the early eighties. He had a closet full of every book you could think of. When I'd be over the house they would just hand me shit. Most of my books were left at my moms crib when I moved and were destroyed, but I have one box with my most valued shit that I took with me and still have. I have mint copies of X-men 94 and giant sized x-men 1.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Oh yes, I clay, polish and wax
every April and October. I
regularly shampoo carpet and
clean windows... almost OCD. :(
I gotta find a spot to get my truck fully detailed

ZCwioJ.jpg

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah my saltwater fish be costing....
I hate when one of em dies a week after I get it.
Do you keep coral too? I have two tanks running with the goal to get coral growth going again. I lost thousands of $$$'s in coral due to a leak in 2018 while working overseas. My wife did the best she could to save them but lost the fight. That loss still hurts today.

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just bought this Astell & Kern SP2000 Octa-core Portable High Resolution Music Player a few minutes ago. This is going to be my main music source in my new audio install in my 2022 F-150 next spring. I waited till Black Friday thinking I would catch a deal on it but nobody is budging on their price. I got it on Amazon. I'm not even gonna post what I paid for it. :curse:

31UwAUHJkRL._AC_.jpg
Can you post a review when you give it a listen? Not sure I'll drop the same coin on a model of this level but I have been considering a A&K or Sony Hi-Res player for a minute now but haven't taken the plunge yet. At some point I"m stepping my travel headphone game up too. Right now my go to buds are UE 18's and Shure 846 IEM's. I use them in bluetooth mode until seated on an aircraft then I switch to wired which is my preferred listening choice due to better sound quality. When ear fatigue sets in on longer flights my AirPods max or Bose 700's seem to do the trick. Anything is better than listening to wind and engine noise.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Explain...brah ..what the fuck is a full detail..I must be getting cheated...cause I be paying fawty for the whole thang
Literally when they do ya whole entire shit Mayne. Shampoo the rugs wash and hand wax that muthafucka, steam cleaning the engine, put that special shit on the lights to make them shine like a muthafucka, the works. Use to be this one detailing spot in Willingboro down South Jersey. People would take Bentley's, Rolls-Royce's Maybach's there to get fully detailed, especially before car shows. They were really really good. Tried to find them a few years ago and they were no longer in that spot. For sedans a good detail may run $140. Trucks we talkin at least $200. For a quality one at least. That wax should last a while too. It's recommended to do it every 6 months. Twice a year.
QS3QsN.jpg

Bury1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Camera equipment. Got a Sony A7iii (thinking about upgrading to a a7Siii) Ronin sc2 gimbal, expensive lenses, action cams, filters, lights, stands tripod, monopod to film when I travel. My brother in law has a drone so I edit the footage together to make vacation vids.

Color correct monitor.

Makes no gatdayum sense, but I like it.

My old Nikon D750 has been reliable over the years. I don't want to speak on how much I have invested in glass (geez) but every now and then the photos come out awesome. Some time in the near future I plan to take a photography course to learn how to take better pics and also how edit them.