Does age difference matter in a relationship?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
When I was 45 and had a side chick that was 24. If we weren't fucking she was annoying as hell.

It was this chick. If she wasn't positioned like this I got tired of her so fucking fast.

LjZpkuH.jpg

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Folks know how I feel about it. If you're willing to fuck a young girl who's 18 and barely out of high-school or still attending, you'd go lower than 18 if you could.

That's pedophile behavior and you should be arrested.

Now 21 and up? Do what you do.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its not the age that matters, its the stage/chapter of life they're in. I can get with a young broad if she's living a grown up life. I've seen hoz my age (50) that still act like kids. I've also seen young girls that carry themselves like mature women. When I was 35 I was tappin a 20 year old Filipina and just like @Darrkman said, if we weren't fuckin she got on my nerves!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Alot of it falls back on maturity and life experience(s). Being a well-rounded individual.

Some 20-somethings have their lives mapped out & can hold a conversation for hours. That shit is attractive as fuck, on top of their natural beauty.

Some 40 and 50+ year-olds don't have a fucking clue, and struggle with a 2-minute convo of any substance. Complete turn off. Even MILF statused.

:cheers: :thumbsup: :fucking:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
i don't get caught up on specific age but maturity levels. you can't be two generations behind me. one is ok if you are mature. for instance, if i grew up in the snoop era, and she grew up in the nelly era, i can find enough in common. I'm patient so I can do better than others. but if you in the mumble rap era, im out. I think a decade or more is pushing it, especially if she from America. Other cultures, mature earlier. let's be real, a 20 year old african woman from a small village is more mature than a 30 year old american. the divide half plus seven rule is pretty good too.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm in my mid 50s and I wouldn't date anyone less than 40 years old. By that age, they've usually gotten that partying-all-night shit out their system and their heads together (for the most part)

:dunno:

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My current girl is three years younger than me so that's not much of a difference.
But the girl I was with before her was (25 when I met her) 8 years younger.
I couldn't relate to her on shit.........pop culture, politics, music , life in general.
But the pussy was superb and her sex drive was high.
I realized that pussy was clouding my judgement and cut her loose.
Best decision I ever made.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Facts...I can't below 30 and that is pushing it.
Couldn't have said it better myself. 30 has been the Mendoza line since I was about 35...even just for side pussy.

But after that, depends on the personalities. I'm 12 yrs older than my wife and at the beginning of our marriage, I had too school her on not acting like my mother.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My girlfriend is 19 and I am 30.

What we have in common? She likes being fucked by me, and I like fucking her.

Outside of that. Eh. Im not going to have much in common with any chick no matter their age outside of an activity like traveling. If im not going to have anything in common with them then I might as well get someone in their physical prime.:dunno:

I for damn sure dont have the energy for the baggage chicks my age have now....especially in Atlanta. My Facebook is full of the same old SOB story of chicks with their brats running around talking about who wronged them:yawn:.Not my problem.

The fucked up thing is her Aunts(in their 40's) actually think they can have me. Like I spent my 20's sitting in front of a computer to get my base salary up to 140k just to fuck with middle aged single moms:smh:.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Well I guess it depends on tye maturity level of both parties and what they're objectives are.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Over confident young bitches talk about nothing but be fucking everything. My best side chick was 45 and we went to nice clubs, she cooked for me and wanted it raw from jump. The young bitches always get mad when you don’t do enough for them for the funky ass pussy they be giving out. They a bitch to deal with

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dont think it matters, I'm 37 and my girl is 30, if it ends with her most likely would be fucking with younger than her next

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree as far a physicality is concerned but in most cases conversation with an immature someone 20 years younger will have you shaking your head. Now if you just wanna fuck... :rolleyes:

You dont think women your age are just as immature?

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You dont think women your age are just as immature?
Of course there are but the question asked "Does age difference matter in a relationship" If they are my age it renders the question and your comment moot. Reading is fundamental. :hmm: