Have ur tastes in women changed with age ?

In full agreement with this. I’ll give an under 35 a look of course, but the attitude, privilege, mercurial nature and entitlement that usually comes with that age crowd ain’t worth it for me.
Definitely age plays into things now as well, on some level but I was thinking more physical attributes.
 
Pre-puberty: Tall, Leggy

Puberty: Busty

Young Adulthood: Busty, Curvy

Middle Adulthood: Busty, curvy, but with more emphasis on the ass for a more balanced figure

Middle Age: More emphasis on the total package and how it comes together; more appreciation for women who maintain themselves, as well as thinner and smaller breasted women.
I was
Skinny - model figure (didn’t even bother with the thick curvy one
Some point - model figure + busty
Now - busty curvy
I don’t even get a serious rise outta the model figure n shape like I used to, I will check her out bcos of that model face thing still but the physical primal thing ain’t like it used to be , I get more primal urge with the thick curvy busty types now - face gotta still be a 7.5+
It’s interesting becos , it wasn’t something I thought about till recently I took a notice to how my primal nature responded n it dawned on me !
 
My last relationship was with a sex worker because that's what I thought I wanted. It was all about the big tits, big ass, the revealing clothes, and the makeup. In a sense, she was a trophy and I enjoyed the attention that came with being with a "bad bitch." After we broke up (and I went to therapy) I realized that I don't want that anymore. It's funny because I was literally talking to Domonique Simone about this a few days ago. My tastes have changed drastically now. Plus, I am 51 and I don't find that appealing these days.
 
Pre-puberty: Tall, Leggy

Puberty: Busty

Young Adulthood: Busty, Curvy

Middle Adulthood: Busty, curvy, but with more emphasis on the ass for a more balanced figure

Middle Age: More emphasis on the total package and how it comes together; more appreciation for women who maintain themselves, as well as thinner and smaller breasted women.
That's the word I was searching for, “appreciation.” If I were to apply my current pussy pedological practice to the past, I think it would reveal my ignorance and the forfeiture of busting fat-ass nuts. Confidence is sex appeal.
 
I still like taller slim thick women - 5'9, 145lbs is ideal, but pretty Filipino women have been catching my eye lately.
 
I've always favored tall women even though im only 5'8 myself. Something about dominating them did it for me. My ex wife was about 6 ft. None of my women since divorce has been under 5'7 and I wanted them in heels all the time .

I find myself dating women over the age of 35. I tried younger than 30 (29)and they wany princess treatment. She was fine as fuck and the body was amazing, but the mentality was garbage. The problem becomes I'm really building a future, she's comfortable where she's at and not willing to change some I had to cut her loose.

The woman im talking to now is right behind me at 40, 5'8 and probably the most compatible I've had off rip, with no kids. She's the most complete I've been with. The type that don't need for nothing and flat out appreciative. Doesn't stress shit and has bern cool to be around. Putting her through the paces.....
 
Back
Top