45y/o Dane Cook dating 19y/o kelsi taylor...when he was 25 she was STILL in nutsville..lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
489ED29C00000578-0-image-m-27_1517029405179.jpg

nigga looking like her creepy uncle:lol::lol::lol:

489ED3AA00000578-0-image-a-28_1517029443225.jpg

489ED2EB00000578-0-image-a-30_1517029452840.jpg

489ED1A600000578-5318963-Goals_Cook_who_up_until_then_was_exactly_two_and_a_half_times_he-a-50_1517031609631.jpg

489ED24000000578-0-image-a-32_1517029485713.jpg

"Uncle Dane sent me flowers for my birthday!"

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A quote from my uncle almost 22 yrs ago to the day.. "Jus's because I'm old don't mean I want old pussy and Jus's because I'm in my 40's mean I want 40 yr old coochie"... He said this as he was about to kick me and my cuzz out his house to have a 3 some with 2 20 yr old broads... It was that day when I knew there was no need to get married cause u can get some good young cooch even when you get old.. Thanks uncle for that life lesson

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Outside of sex or wanting a kid, I would have nothing in common with a 19 year old.

When in the Caribbean/S. America, smashing 18 to 22 year olds is the norm for me, but that is just sex for the sport of it.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I personally have never really cared about age. I've dated them both way older, as well as way younger. It's all good to me. I'm usually able to find some way to connect to them no matter where they are in life.

Honestly, the only guys I ever see really complaining about the type of girl another guy dates are the guys who can't pull those types of girls anyway. I guess those dudes WOULD have a reason to complain.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Outside of sex or wanting a kid, I would have nothing in common with a 19 year old.

When in the Caribbean/S. America, smashing 18 to 22 year olds is the norm for me, but that is just sex for the sport of it.

THIS is what I'm talking about..

I work with young 20somethings and teenagers and the conversations are so limited...literally anything before 2000 you have to explain the history of before you can make a point or comment on it.

Dane may be smashing young fresh and clean...but he can't be having deep or meaningful conversations and relating her to because she literally doesn't know shit...religion, politics, social issues....this chick is barely outta highschool. She was like 10 YEARS OLD when dane cook was voting for the first black man to be president....

All this shit with trump doesn't mean shit to her...

After all the fucking is done you gotta talk at some point..

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
THIS is what I'm talking about..

I work with young 20somethings and teenagers and the conversations are so limited...literally anything before 2000 you have to explain the history of before you can make a point or comment on it.

Dane may be smashing young fresh and clean...but he can't be having deep or meaningful conversations and relating her to because she literally doesn't know shit...religion, politics, social issues....this chick is barely outta highschool. She was like 10 YEARS OLD when dane cook was voting for the first black man to be president....

All this shit with trump doesn't mean shit to her...

After all the fucking is done you gotta talk at some point..

We don't know shit they talk about. Conversations are so limited with most people -- at least to those of us who have open minds and think objectively. Most folks with open minds been that way since they were younger.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
There are cats on this board 40 years old talking about the Earth is flat and space station is fake.

Age doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about.

I fucked with a 19 yo once and it was terrible. I dated a 20 year old once and it was great.

Depends on the person.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really.

Right. 19 year olds like doing shit with other 19 year olds.

Best way to deal with a young, American broads is stay busy or occupied, feed them with a long handled spoon, and encourage them to go out with their friends. Find just enough time for sex, maybe a dinner/movie to keep them from complaining, and buy them cheap gifts spontaneously. At all costs, you avoid meeting their friends or family. If they pressure you, ghost on them, and hope they don't slander or shame you on social media.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate when you jealous hearted niggas post...

Yeah, that whole "I ain't got nothing that I can talk about with a young girl" bullshit is funny to me. Every time I hear that, I think: "Oh, this dude must ONLY ever talk about the past, like somebody who's trying to relive his old days."

No relationship works if you mostly dwell in the past. You're supposed to focus on the present and future with your partner, and you can do that with an adult of any age.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really.
There are cats on this board 40 years old talking about the Earth is flat and space station is fake.

Age doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about.

I fucked with a 19 yo once and it was terrible. I dated a 20 year old once and it was great.

Depends on the person.
anything depends on the person..hey a 45 year old man could date a 80 year old woman.. but what are those conversations like...she's talking about shit that happened during the depression and he's all yeah I guess:idea:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, that whole "I ain't got nothing that I can talk about with a young girl" bullshit is funny to me. Every time I hear that, I think: "Oh, this dude must ONLY ever talk about the past, like somebody who's trying to relive his old days."

No relationship works if you mostly dwell in the past. You're supposed to focus on the present and future with your partner, and you can do that with an adult of any age.
how old are you?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The past informs the present and the future...as you get older you see patterns of behavior and actions.. with the exception of technology, the social interaction of people is just shit thats happening over and over again. It cracks me up when people say the country is MORE divided now than ever before.. I'm like REALLY? SERIOUSLY? Cuz back in the 60s there were massive city wide riots and motherfuckers were getting ASSASSINATED in the streets in broad daylight...when was the last time you saw any political or social leader ASSASSINATED today? he or she spoke up and they KILLED that fucker for speaking up?

As bad as shit is today its not AS bad as it was yesterday...you can only know that if you lived thru it.

Talking a teenager today is like talking to someone who is about to walk into a landmine you already hit before...

I'll give you a case in point...at 45 years old or 38 years old you FEEL the significance of a black man being elected president in this country...at 19 she doesn't.

Last edited: