Does age difference matter in a relationship?

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was this chick. If she wasn't positioned like this I got tired of her so fucking fast.

LjZpkuH.jpg

Man, this broad ain't 25. She look like somebody mama who just took off her wig at the end of a long day.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Couldn't have said it better myself. 30 has been the Mendoza line since I was about 35...even just for side pussy.

But after that, depends on the personalities. I'm 12 yrs older than my wife and at the beginning of our marriage, I had too school her on not acting like my mother.
That trying to be your mother shit don't stop. They slow it down, but you got to remind their asses. Bruh, i'm with you on this shit, here.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That trying to be your mother shit don't stop. They slow it down, but you got to remind their asses. Bruh, i'm with you on this shit, here.
It takes some effort, but it has stopped. My problem with her was the same problem I had with sistas who have their shit together. So are so accustomed to trying to "fix" a brotha, they don't know how to adjust to a brotha who has his shit together too. She does very well professionally, but I had to keep rubbing it in that she moved into MY 4br $400k house when we got married while she was renting...lol

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women mature faster than men, my whole life I've always seen older men with younger women. Hell I didn't start to mature til my mid 30's and I'm 50 now.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My girlfriend is 19 and I am 30.

What we have in common? She likes being fucked by me, and I like fucking her.

Outside of that. Eh. Im not going to have much in common with any chick no matter their age outside of an activity like traveling. If im not going to have anything in common with them then I might as well get someone in their physical prime.:dunno:

I for damn sure dont have the energy for the baggage chicks my age have now....especially in Atlanta. My Facebook is full of the same old SOB story of chicks with their brats running around talking about who wronged them:yawn:.Not my problem.

The fucked up thing is her Aunts(in their 40's) actually think they can have me. Like I spent my 20's sitting in front of a computer to get my base salary up to 140k just to fuck with middle aged single moms:smh:.

Hongera mkuu

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for men

You can date even marry an older woman even 10 years older

as long as she's loyal, gives it on demand and even more importantly has more money than you can ever spend

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It takes some effort, but it has stopped. My problem with her was the same problem I had with sistas who have their shit together. So are so accustomed to trying to "fix" a brotha, they don't know how to adjust to a brotha who has his shit together too. She does very well professionally, but I had to keep rubbing it in that she moved into MY 4br $400k house when we got married while she was renting...lol
I have a similar situation as well. Since I have all these accomplishments she picks small shit to try to argue with me on. I'm like, I improved you, you didn't improve me. Its in their nature to trying fix shit, its troublesome for them when they do have to.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Of course most men are for it
Because they're thinking about sex

Outside of that...what could you possibly have in common with a woman 20 plus years younger than you?

Relating to the ones in your age bracket is hard enough....but to add a generation wide age difference is too much.

I just hit 50, my finacee 28.
The reality of it is I am a big ass established kid with a little bit of paper. She is adapting to my lifestyle of saving, owning, traveling, getting ahead and enjoying life. We have are arguments mostly due to her insecurities but I have also learned how pacify those issues.

Our personalities are almost exact opposite but shit that I lack in she is strong in, and vice versa so we compliment each other. We do carry the same morals and values coincide on lots of issues on levels where it concerns the well being of each other.

I ain't going to say it's a cake walk, we do have our everyday struggles but we talk it out and try to work through them because we both believe communication is a key ingredient to a solid foundation.

We been together almost 2 years, and we are currently discussing bring another woman in to our relationship, her idea. She follows some poly couples on YouTube and brought subject up to me, so there is some benefits to dating younger.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reality of it is I am a big ass established kid with a little bit of paper. She is adapting to my lifestyle of saving, owning, traveling, getting ahead and enjoying life. We have are arguments mostly due to her insecurities but I have also learned how pacify those issues.

Our personalities are almost exact opposite but shit that I lack in she is strong in, and vice versa so we compliment each other. We do carry the same morals and values coincide on lots of issues on levels where it concerns the well being of each other.

I ain't going to say it's a cake walk, we do have our everyday struggles but we talk it out and try to work through them because we both believe communication is a key ingredient to a solid foundation.

We been together almost 2 years, and we are currently discussing bring another woman in to our relationship, her idea. She follows some poly couples on YouTube and brought subject up to me, so there is some benefits to dating younger.

The big question...kids

Does she want kids? Do you? Do either of you have them?

I was in a 5 year relationship with someone 25 years younger...

Started out she said she never wanted kids...later she changed her mind.

I'm done having kids...mine are grown, but as much as I didn't want them, I might've considered it.

People used to always ask what we talked about, because of the age difference. I used to tell em, the same shit everybody else does...what we like to watch on tv, current events, music...

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Typical young girl hoeing/dyke phase.

If you entertain it you are going to lose her to the streets. The fact she's almost 30 and thinking about it means she is probably for the streets already. Im 30 and wouldn't keep that energy around me. If you want to at 50 be prepared for the drama sir.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
The big question...kids

Does she want kids? Do you? Do either of you have them?

I was in a 5 year relationship with someone 25 years younger...

Started out she said she never wanted kids...later she changed her mind.

I'm done having kids...mine are grown, but as much as I didn't want them, I might've considered it.

People used to always ask what we talked about, because of the age difference. I used to tell em, the same shit everybody else does...what we like to watch on tv, current events, music...

Yeah I already have kids 4, my oldest is 32, youngest is 9. She wants 2, back to back before she turns 32.
I was done until I met her, we talked about it and I said fuck it why not, if it makes her happy it makes me happy.
To be honest at this point in my life I am way more stable and financially prepared to have children then when I had my first.
The big thing was I had to take in to consideration that the woman I fell in love with was younger and had no children and like most women was going to want children at some point.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Typical young girl hoeing/dyke phase.

If you entertain it you are going to lose her to the streets. The fact she's almost 30 and thinking about it means she is probably for the streets already. Im 30 and wouldn't keep that energy around me. If you want to at 50 be prepared for the drama sir.

Nah its not even like that.
Her theory is on this is that I am her king and her king needs to be taken care of in every way, and I should never have to want or stray from home for anything.
We are not talking about some one night jump off threeway shit but more of a long term monogamous relationship with another woman.
The way she explained it to me is that there are certain things that she may lack or certain things that I may require not only physically but emotionally and mentally that may not be a strong suit for her. We would be adding a woman that would be strong in those areas and they would compliment each other like her and I do.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I already have kids 4, my oldest is 32, youngest is 9. She wants 2, back to back before she turns 32.
I was done until I met her, we talked about it and I said fuck it why not, if it makes her happy it makes me happy.
To be honest at this point in my life I am way more stable and financially prepared to have children then when I had my first.
The big thing was I had to take in to consideration that the woman I fell in love with was younger and had no children and like most women was going to want children at some point.

Yo fiance is younger than your oldest? Yous a badddddd man. Salute.

How do your kids feel about her? My ex was only 4 years older than my oldest and they were cool with her..but that's just how my fam rolls. Some kids would trip on that.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell yeah!! I'm fucking these 20-25 year olds on the side currently at 39 I could never be in a real relationship with these chick half the time I don't even know what the fuck they're talking about. Don't even get me started on musical differences

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo fiance is younger than your oldest? Yous a badddddd man. Salute.

How do your kids feel about her? My ex was only 4 years older than my oldest and they were cool with her..but that's just how my fam rolls. Some kids would trip on that.

I have custody of my younger 2 (girls) and they love her, they do all kinds of shit together, they get along like peas and carrots.
My oldest daughter is just happy I am finally settling down, she has been pressing me to slow my roll and cut my whoring ways for awhile now.
My last relationship my ex was 14 years younger than me. I have pretty much always dated woman younger than me so my older kids are pretty much used to it.
She used to ask Pop why cant you date a woman your age, I used to tell her you ever see the women my age ? LOL
The other thing with me is I dont look anywhere near 50, I generally get marked as mid 30's and I tend to atttract younger women.
I have never been married either.
My son... I am his hero lol.

Atoosa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The first young chick I messed with was way too mature for her age and we got along well. She was very intelligent and sexy. She looked young but once you talked with her she seemed much older. After her I found young girls only stimulated me sexually because their rap game is stupid and childish. Also they believe everything they see on social media is real life and facts. Too stupid for anything except fucking.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My current girl is three years younger than me so that's not much of a difference.
But the girl I was with before her was (25 when I met her) 8 years younger.
I couldn't relate to her on shit.........pop culture, politics, music , life in general.
But the pussy was superb and her sex drive was high.
I realized that pussy was clouding my judgement and cut her loose.
Best decision I ever made.

Yup that’s how my Ex was 8 years younger 43 and 35. Pussy was clouding my judgment as well, she was a straight scrub but a hell of an arm piece! On paper I give her a 2. Expired tags on a 02 Honda Accord, work 3 days out the week totaling 12hrs. No credit, criminal record charges, stalking charges. But on the looks department is a strong 9. She looks like Nelly girlfriend.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup that’s how my Ex was 8 years younger 43 and 35. Pussy was clouding my judgment as well, she was a straight scrub but a hell of an arm piece! On paper I give her a 2. Expired tags on a 02 Honda Accord, work 3 days out the week totaling 12hrs. No credit, criminal record charges, stalking charges. But on the looks department is a strong 9. She looks like Nelly girlfriend.

:lol::lol::lol:
Gat damn, where snatch her up at ? Rap video shoot ?
Only thing she missing is an opiate habit.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I know I could never have anything serious with a college aged female. When I went back to school in 2016, the bodies didn't match what was coming out of their mouths.

That being said, my wife is 12 years younger than me. Only thing we can't do is reminisce on random pop culture from the 80s. She has no clue. :lol:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have custody of my younger 2 (girls) and they love her, they do all kinds of shit together, they get along like peas and carrots.
My oldest daughter is just happy I am finally settling down, she has been pressing me to slow my roll and cut my whoring ways for awhile now.
My last relationship my ex was 14 years younger than me. I have pretty much always dated woman younger than me so my older kids are pretty much used to it.
She used to ask Pop why cant you date a woman your age, I used to tell her you ever see the women my age ? LOL
The other thing with me is I dont look anywhere near 50, I generally get marked as mid 30's and I tend to atttract younger women.
I have never been married either.
My son... I am his hero lol.

That conversation you had with your daughter always makes me reconsider age being my main priority. Someone in another post felt any woman he got involved with had to be friendly, firm (in shape), fun and flexible (as we get older sometimes we get stuck in our ways, which could limit us experiencing new things that we might enjoy).

Last edited:

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
man when you in your 50's pussy aint the priority it once was...i like to go out with an emotionally mature woman, have a good time in my wild and peaceful kool & the gang ole head shit and sorry to say young women, especially the hyper masculine version running around today couldn't engage in some shit like that. the trade off is you pay for young pussy because you're old and young pussy is young pussy but damn there is some high mileage young pussies out there that think you supposed to take them personal. now how you pay is based on you but after a while the pussy becomes boring and if she can't hold a conversation beyond some basketball wives bullshit or she's trying to scare you with convo about how wild she is or bragging to you about her teanna trump level body count. that and you gotta be on your guard for this reckless young bitch to snap and wanna talk and act like an uncivilized roach. not too mention the high levels of sti's in the community (sidebar, condoms don't protect you from hsv or hpv or hep c etc.) our generation got robbed with these high testosterone hoes running around today. remember kids, you buy a sports car for the speed and a luxury car for the comfort. with all that being said put me down on the side that thinks young gyals are only good for steady fucking.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Now I won't deal with anyone under 35. To be honest 35± everything is better. The sex, the hanging out.....all of it.
not only that, but around that age most women are bringing at least SOMETHING to the table - if we're talking relationship.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
All boils down to maturity and substance.

Everybody ages, every day. But some people stop maturing at a certain point. I know 30-40 year olds that still act like teenagers and children. And in THAT sense, age ain't nothing but a number.

I was talking to a chick who was older than me, but still acted like a child. Like when I talked to her I either felt like a grown man talking to a child, or a child talking to another child, and at that point I got tired of reducing myself to be on the same energy and wavelength that she was on.

I was always into older women, but now I realize it ain't about the age. Because of that chick, I now REQUIRE maturity and substance. I cannot have a young-minded simpleton woman around me trying to be on the phone for hours having brain-dead ass conversations all the time. I need some depth, mental stimulation.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
man when you in your 50's pussy aint the priority it once was...i like to go out with an emotionally mature woman, have a good time in my wild and peaceful kool & the gang ole head shit and sorry to say young women, especially the hyper masculine version running around today couldn't engage in some shit like that. the trade off is you pay for young pussy because you're old and young pussy is young pussy but damn there is some high mileage young pussies out there that think you supposed to take them personal. now how you pay is based on you but after a while the pussy becomes boring and if she can't hold a conversation beyond some basketball wives bullshit or she's trying to scare you with convo about how wild she is or bragging to you about her teanna trump level body count. that and you gotta be on your guard for this reckless young bitch to snap and wanna talk and act like an uncivilized roach. not too mention the high levels of sti's in the community (sidebar, condoms don't protect you from hsv or hpv or hep c etc.) our generation got robbed with these high testosterone hoes running around today. remember kids, you buy a sports car for the speed and a luxury car for the comfort. with all that being said put me down on the side that thinks young gyals are only good for steady fucking.
I disagree but I'm not your age yet. I don't want hear a bish talk about anything...period. I don't care to talk about politics or social issues. I don't waste my time talking about stupid shit. either do something or you don't. all women got attitude and issues, and older ones are set in their ways. better get a woman that looks good while you are dealing with it. I'll leave it to you to talk about 13th century philosophy changes with wine and then go to the bedroom for some beat up, dried pussy. all i want is raise my kids, help me pick travel locations, clean, and have dinner ready.

the weirdest thing happened at work today....i don't give a shit. pour me some more hen.

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
I disagree but I'm not your age yet. I don't want hear a bish talk about anything...period. I don't care to talk about politics or social issues. I don't waste my time talking about stupid shit. either do something or you don't. all women got attitude and issues, and older ones are set in their ways. better get a woman that looks good while you are dealing with it. I'll leave it to you to talk about 13th century philosophy changes with wine and then go to the bedroom for some beat up, dried pussy. all i want is raise my kids, help me pick travel locations, clean, and have dinner ready.

the weirdest thing happened at work today....i don't give a shit. pour me some more hen.

not to sound like a cliche but you'll look at things differently as you get older. it's like drinking when you're young...you drink to get fucked up, as you get older you drink to unwind. there's a difference in that, and that comes as you age but one day, in the future, you'll want the woman your with to bring more than some pussy to the relationship. everything ages but not everything matures.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Pussy will always be a priority for me because I got my shit together. Pussy is like an amusement park ride. I enjoy the thrill. I got money, and stability so I want to enjoy fresh ass. 20-35 is the range. I’ll be 36 soon soon and bitches don’t know how old I am because I look young.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Age difference matters as as much as you value it.
Different people want different things in a partner.
Some people want youth and vitality. Others want comfort and familiarity.
A lot of times, it also depends on where you are in your own life as to what you want in a partner.
As long as everybody involved is grown, there are no victims and no rules.
Find your match and define your own relationship parameters according to your needs/wants.

On a side note,
Feminists love the terms "age-appropriate" and "creepy" to shame men into adherence to their mindset that all women are victims of the patriarchy and all men are voluntarily or involuntarily oppressors.
Older women use this narrative to attempt to even out marriage opportunities for them. You hear shaming tactics like "Ooh, I couldn't mess with no man that messes with those young girls." (young girls meaning visibly younger than them) "Its creepy!" But an older woman will easily date a younger guy and call him a "boy toy" with no shame because they don't see the reverse as victimization, because "all women are victims under the patriarchy", therefore they believe they can not take advantage of a man.