NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Charlotte Hornets' Gordon Hayward to miss at least four weeks with sprained foot

Charlotte Hornets forward Gordon Hayward will miss at least the next four weeks with a sprained right foot, the team announced Saturday.
Hayward, who signed a four-year, $120 million contract to join Charlotte as a free agent in November, was set to make his return to Boston for the first time since leaving the Celtics in the offseason before he suffered the injury during Friday's 114-97 win at Indiana.
He will be reevaluated in about four weeks, the team said.

Embracing a bigger role in Charlotte than he had in Boston, Hayward has excelled for the Hornets this season, averaging 19.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game while shooting 41.5% from 3-point range.

The Hornets -- already without star rookie LaMelo Ball, who is out indefinitely with a fractured wrist -- have been one of the league's biggest surprises this season. Heading into Sunday's game in Boston, Charlotte sits two games over .500 and in fourth place in the Eastern Conference.
The Hornets enter Saturday night's action projected by ESPN's Basketball Power Index to finish sixth in the East, which would allow them to avoid the play-in tournament and make the playoffs for the first time since losing in seven games to the Miami Heat in the first round of the 2016 playoffs.
Since returning to the league as an expansion team for the 2004-05 season, Charlotte has made the playoffs only three times and has yet to advance out of the first round.

The Hornets are 1-3 in the four games Hayward has missed this season (24-20 with him), allowing 9.5 points per game more than when Hayward plays, according to ESPN Stats & Information data.
Was only a matter of time :smh:

W9hFyC.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Some of ya niggas uncultured swine
This.

If you look up African men wear you will see this style of clothing. Ibaka is from the Congo and the men in the Congo have garb like this. Has nothing to do with sissified clothing.
Ion trust these new niggas man. :smh: And under no circumstances are YOU, YOU OR MYSELF rockin this. :itsawrap::hmm::smh: NONE.

5Af8Eu.jpg

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Ion trust these new niggas man. :smh: And under no circumstances are YOU, YOU OR MYSELF rockin this. :itsawrap::hmm::smh: NONE.

5Af8Eu.jpg

For cultural austerity you are correct, I would not rock that. The long style is not to my liking but if you do the research you will see this type of garb is common on the continent. Maybe Serge is being a Serge and just rocking his extra snug.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
For cultural austerity you are correct, I would not rock that. The long style is not to my liking but if you do the research you will see this type of garb is common on the continent. Maybe Serge is being a Serge and just rocking his extra snug.
Good point

yFEIdc.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Amajorfucup

You right big homie, Kuz is officially unadulterated ass cheeks now. Air balling free throws and trying to smash the glass with a barrage of bricks that don't draw fucking iron? Fuck all these ninjas except Lebron.
Welcome aboard brother.. been saving you a seat. The guy does nothing well. Hes worthless. Hes more concerned about changing and coordinating his fucking hair color than improving his trash ass game man.

And you see where the bitch Gasol been refusing to talk to media and now bitching about his role since the Drummond signing?! Incredible.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Welcome aboard brother.. been saving you a seat. The guy does nothing well. Hes worthless. Hes more concerned about changing and coordinating his fucking hair color than improving his trash ass game man.

And you see where the bitch Gasol been refusing to talk to media and now bitching about his role since the Drummond signing?! Incredible.
I see him trying, but it's not adding up. If he just focused on defense and crashing the boards, the rest of his game would improve.

Fuck all of them except THT and Bron

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The Warriors are finished.
They'll be fine when Steph get back.

They'll be fine when something happens not on the court.
I haven't posted in a bit not because I'm not engaged with the team etc but because it's redundant at this point with the issue.
And as usual the sports media is finally catching up with what I've been telling the board for multiple years
Everything and I DO MEAN everything I've said about shit has come true and is backed up
With Steph on the court the warriors offense is 12th in the nba
doesn't sound good but when he's not on the court its the 7th worst offense in NBA HISTORY
That should literally be impossible to do but everything is possible when you have a coach that says in public that he's not chasing wins
but anyway enough of me
here's people y'all will read and then not dismiss and be like oh damn maybe there is a problem there.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Wiseman played 10 games in college and that's it.
If you had a plan to get him going cause he's the future and pair him with your superstar in Steph then you throw him into the fire and let him burn until he gets it and probably right around now he'd get the game and have the reps to go out there and dominate

But when you play him then sit him then don't play him for weeks then bench him then suddenly say oh ok he's going to start
Shit... marc gasol is struggling to deal with that shit right now and be productive but a rookie who's learning the game is supposed to excel like that?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And finally I'm not entertaining the rumors about trading etc.
That's loser shit. You regroup and make changes and then get it going again with Steph Curry period.
Anything else and there's nothing you can say or tell people about winning.

Now back to this earth wind and fire versus

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes it is. Dashiki has been normalized by the woke community and hoteps but there’s a lot more African fashion that’s yet to be normalized out in the diaspora

Lived in the Bx
My lady is from West Africa
Been to countless Naija, Ghanaian, Sierra Leone events/weddings throughout my adulthood and have yet to see a thwab like Ibaka had on. Maybe it's his height, maybe its the split but I digress.... If you say that's commonplace, that's what it shall be..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hes been terrible I been telling ya

And I'm fair.
The coaches job is to put you in the best position to win
The players job is to take that position and finish the job.

It's that simple.

Steph is still absolutely balling
When he plays the coaching still sucks but he's there so we have a chance until coaching fumbles the bag

He doesn't play and the coach stays the same and they lose to the raptors by 53

Let's talk about it.

All he has to do is what works but he won't do that and that's why things need to change.
If the person in charge cares more about the credit and the ego than the team what's the point?
You run new things not the same things.

He's being completely out coached because every coach knows what he's going to do and when he's going to do it and Ive actually never seen that before

Im talking know what set he going to run. That's why the offense is stagnant you been running split action and horns for 7 years they know it's coming before you call it.

Steph is playing the entire 1st quarter regardless of score
He's coming in at the 6 minute mark of the 2nd regardless of score
He's playing the 3rd regardless of score
He's coming in with 6 minutes left regardless of score.

If you're a competent human you can plan around that every night

And its all his fault he can easily change all of the shit and fix majority of everything offensively cause defensively it's a real good defensive team.

But he'd rather do this.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Charlotte Hornets' Gordon Hayward to miss at least four weeks with sprained foot

Charlotte Hornets forward Gordon Hayward will miss at least the next four weeks with a sprained right foot, the team announced Saturday.
Hayward, who signed a four-year, $120 million contract to join Charlotte as a free agent in November, was set to make his return to Boston for the first time since leaving the Celtics in the offseason before he suffered the injury during Friday's 114-97 win at Indiana.
He will be reevaluated in about four weeks, the team said.

Embracing a bigger role in Charlotte than he had in Boston, Hayward has excelled for the Hornets this season, averaging 19.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game while shooting 41.5% from 3-point range.

The Hornets -- already without star rookie LaMelo Ball, who is out indefinitely with a fractured wrist -- have been one of the league's biggest surprises this season. Heading into Sunday's game in Boston, Charlotte sits two games over .500 and in fourth place in the Eastern Conference.
The Hornets enter Saturday night's action projected by ESPN's Basketball Power Index to finish sixth in the East, which would allow them to avoid the play-in tournament and make the playoffs for the first time since losing in seven games to the Miami Heat in the first round of the 2016 playoffs.
Since returning to the league as an expansion team for the 2004-05 season, Charlotte has made the playoffs only three times and has yet to advance out of the first round.

The Hornets are 1-3 in the four games Hayward has missed this season (24-20 with him), allowing 9.5 points per game more than when Hayward plays, according to ESPN Stats & Information data.

Him and his father are happy collecting checks from two franchises....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: