NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This gonna ruffle some feathers in this thread but I agree. Warriors shouldn't be 2 spots out from the 8th seed at this point of the season.
Yep said it before the 1st jump ball of the season they weren't making the playoffs with just steph. I'm actually surprised he hasn't "gotten hurt" and shut it down this season
You see the nets with just Irving? What about the Lakers without AD; not that good. And when AD plays with no LBJ they are even worse. 1 super star player doesn't relate to consistent winning. Hell Boston cant win and their whole dam team is playing. Actually its like that for dam near the whole eastern conference. GS should be better but not by that much. Kerr is a complete idiot when it comes to certain things......

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
You see the nets with just Irving? What about the Lakers without AD; not that good. And when AD plays with no LBJ they are even worse. 1 super star player doesn't relate to consistent winning. Hell Boston cant win and their whole dam team is playing. Actually its like that for dam near the whole eastern conference. GS should be better but not by that much. Kerr is a complete idiot when it comes to certain things......
Dude playing with a #1 & #2 pick and a DPOY. He ain't got a lebron early Cleveland team. And I'll give you that Kerr is an idiot

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude playing with a #1 & #2 pick and a DPOY. He ain't got a lebron early Cleveland team. And I'll give you that Kerr is an idiot
what the fuck does pick matters? before he got hurt they were above 500 and like 7th or 8th seed; why are you talking about LBJ and cleveland; look at the teams now in the NBA; the NBA is completely different then that fucking cleveland team; do you watch basketball? hes playing with DPOY and the rest or bench players or underachievers period! and yes Kerr is an idiot....

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hes been terrible I been telling ya

And I'm fair.
The coaches job is to put you in the best position to win
The players job is to take that position and finish the job.

It's that simple.

Steph is still absolutely balling
When he plays the coaching still sucks but he's there so we have a chance until coaching fumbles the bag

He doesn't play and the coach stays the same and they lose to the raptors by 53

Let's talk about it.

All he has to do is what works but he won't do that and that's why things need to change.
If the person in charge cares more about the credit and the ego than the team what's the point?
You run new things not the same things.

He's being completely out coached because every coach knows what he's going to do and when he's going to do it and Ive actually never seen that before

Im talking know what set he going to run. That's why the offense is stagnant you been running split action and horns for 7 years they know it's coming before you call it.

Steph is playing the entire 1st quarter regardless of score
He's coming in at the 6 minute mark of the 2nd regardless of score
He's playing the 3rd regardless of score
He's coming in with 6 minutes left regardless of score.

If you're a competent human you can plan around that every night

And its all his fault he can easily change all of the shit and fix majority of everything offensively cause defensively it's a real good defensive team.

But he'd rather do this.

Once again I'll let someone y'all will take serious come up with this take hours after I made this post

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

b398b45bd14c2615f66a34693c3a7957.gif

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
what the fuck does pick matters? before he got hurt they were above 500 and like 7th or 8th seed; why are you talking about LBJ and cleveland; look at the teams now in the NBA; the NBA is completely different then that fucking cleveland team; do you watch basketball? hes playing with DPOY and the rest or bench players or underachievers period! and yes Kerr is an idiot....
I'm talking about the Cleveland team because regardless of the bums bron had he found a way to get em to the playoffs. Steph 1 of the greatest right? Nigga pose to will his team to the playoffs. And the picks matter because he has players that have been deemed to have ability along side of him.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm talking about the Cleveland team because regardless of the bums bron had he found a way to get em to the playoffs. Steph 1 of the greatest right? Nigga pose to will his team to the playoffs. And the picks matter because he has players that have been deemed to have ability along side of him.
Name a nigga outside of Bron that leads his team to the playoffs by himself??? Ill wait

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And again before he got hurt they were in the playoffs standing so cut the bullshit. You guys hate for no reason with certain players...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Excuses. Kerr was a genius 3 years ago now he cant coach? Where was this when a Black head coach was fired to make way for him?

James Harden could get this Dubs team in the playoffs. The fact Steph is missing the playoffs 2 years in a row after losing in the Finals IN THE PRIME OF HIS CAREER is unacceptable. It doesnt help we see KD shining with Kyrie at the same moment. Can Steph win without KD? I dont know. Its insulting you guys would even entertain Steph in the same breath as LeBron or Magic. :smh: Yall owe them both an apology, you, Bills, Bitchillleaveya, etc. All yall have been loud and wrong for awhile.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That's not a lot of games missed & actually less than I expected. That amount of games missed should still have his team fighting for a low seed.

It is when the teams are bunched up together. I think they only won one of those games.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Strangely I said the same thing on here earlier in the season and was told to shut the fuck up and that I didn’t know what I was talking about. I was called a hater etc...

I’m actually shocked they’re “Only” two games out of the 8th spot. Them niggas suck, Steph was injured and them niggas got buried by over 50 points the other day.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is when the teams are bunched up together. I think they only won one of those games.
Ja Morant missed more games and the Grizzlies got the 8th seed. Jaren Jackson who's the Grizzlies 2nd best player hasn't played all year. All things considered, that Grizzlies roster isn't better than the Dubs & they still got the 8th seed.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Ja Morant missed more games and the Grizzlies got the 8th seed. Jaren Jackson who's the Grizzlies 2nd best player hasn't played all year. All things considered that Grizzlies roster isn't better than the Dubs & they still got the 8th seed.

Maybe true, but that can change quick.

Golden State was at eight until Steph went out with a bruised tailbone

Steve Kerr hasn't done the best coaching job