NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

WTF the Suns do to OKC!?!?!?

Sun's are playing great basketball. Give them credit.

OxBVKf.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Steph not playing tho.

Some of his stans are arguing this proves he's the best player in the league. His team cant come close to competing without him. :lol: With him they still sub.500 though.

Steph stans always throw his teammates and coach under the bus now. The same stans that threw Mark Jackson under the bus for the white coach now claim the white coach is a fraud. :lol:

Toronto always gets up to play them. Me and @Entrepronegro was just talkin bout how Lowry and Van Vleet STILL own them. Its not like they ever avenged that choke job in the Finals.

We used to have so many supposed Dubs fans on BGOL. And Kobe and Jordan stans were openly rooting for him in this thread calling him "their favorite player" and taking their family to go watch him play. It only took 2 years of Bron playing in the West to make all that dissapear. :ssshhh:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of his stans are arguing this proves he's the best player in the league. His team cant come close to competing without him. :lol: With him they still sub.500 though.

Steph stans always throw his teammates and coach under the bus now. The same stans that threw Mark Jackson under the bus for the white coach now claim the white coach is a fraud. :lol:

Toronto always gets up to play them. Me and @Entrepronegro was just talkin bout how Lowry and Van Vleet STILL own them. Its not like they ever avenged that choke job in the Finals.

We used to have so many supposed Dubs fans on BGOL. And Kobe and Jordan stans were openly rooting for him in this thread calling him "their favorite player" and taking their family to go watch him play. It only took 2 years of Bron playing in the West to make all that dissapear. :ssshhh:
Dubs need more than just Klay back they need KD back.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BRUH.......GO BACK AND LOOK AT MY POSTS. I DIDN'T LIKE THE PROCESS SHIT ONE BIT!!! I HATED SAM HINKIE. I HATED HIS GRANDMOTHER. I NEVER, EVEN COSIGNED THAT BULLSHIT. THAT SHIT WAS BEYOND AN EMBARRESMENT. That shit was ridiculous. I hate these General managers who don't know shit about the game but think they are smarter than everyone else in the room because of what a computer says. Guys who don't listen to scouts at all who are paid to evaluate players based on what they can do on the court, field, ice. Everytime you argue with me I'm agreeing with what you are saying and my previous posts comfirm that. AGAIN, THIS ISN'T AGAINST THE NETS PERSONALLY. BITCH SHIT NEEDS TO BE CALLED OUT IN GENERAL. DON'T RUN FROM IT. YOU CAN'T. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, AND YOU SHOULDN'T RUN FROM OR STOP SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM AS A RESULT OF THEM COME HELP ME OUT ASS NIGGAS CONVERGING ON THE BARCLAY'S CENTER. IT'S A PRODUCT OF THE FAGGOTS OF TODAYS GAME. BUT I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT SHIT!!! ION GIVE A FUCK HOW SOME OF YOU GUYS NORMALIZE THAT SHIT. :itsawrap::hmm:

vWUdbH.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You are evil cuzzo
You have to stand for something cuzo. When you accept bitch shit and justify it everything goes downhill. Look at how comfortable H.N.I.C makes it for faggot ass weirdos on here like Rembrandt Brown and Brown Dookie Turd. True American pieces of shit like King Twerp and Complex. I will never give in to the bitchassness. I will always call shit out that needs to be called out. You gotta believe in something in this fuckin world dammit!!!

29542440-10210679648498624-5123390325913420927-n.jpg

gK6IMa.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You have to stand for something cuzo. When you accept bitch shit and justify it everything goes downhill. Look at how comfortable H.N.I.C makes it for faggot ass weirdos on here like Rembrandt Brown and Brown Dookie Turd. True American pieces of shit like King Twerp and Complex. I will never give in to the bitchassness. I will always call shit out that needs to be called out. You gotta believe in something in this fuckin world dammit!!!

29542440-10210679648498624-5123390325913420927-n.jpg

gK6IMa.jpg

Bookmarked

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Too stupid to realize how dumb and contradictory this statement is

Plus they aren't sub .500 with him. Did you graduate high school? How many games has Steph played this year?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Too stupid to realize how dumb and contradictory this statement is

Plus they aren't sub .500 with him. Did you graduate high school? How many games has Steph played this year?

Oh so now he been out all year thats why they been hovering at the 9th and 10th seed all season? He cant lead a team by himself. He needs all star help, several bruh. Nothing wrong with that, cuz that's most NBA superstars. Its just when people try to make Steph the light skin economy version of LeBron is when it goes too far. He's a "point guard" that doesnt make average or below average players overachieve. I know yall use the "he's basically Jordan out there, him just standing on the court opens up everything for his teammates" argument to explain why he doesnt get assists, but he can't do it alone and isnt the same player without Klay. I'm starting to believe Klay might be more important to them winning. He does play defense.