NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

0BS8d0.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Phoenix Suns won't get any credit. Niggas laughed when I suggested that the people should pay attention to them boys instead of just focusing on the Lakers and Clippers. Don't know why people showing the Clips love still. My boys waxed them the other day and will cook em' in the playoffs AGAIN if need be. There won't be a Battle For LA this year. Too much talent in the West for that.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What a way to lose a NBA talking head job. Just put the phone away :smh:

I hope he just get suspended or whatever... I like Jalen, Rachel and his chemistry for the Primetime games...

I don't want Kendrick Perkins hating and crying or God Forbid Stephen A get another show to be loud and ignorant... :smh:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Charlotte Hornets' Gordon Hayward to miss at least four weeks with sprained foot

Charlotte Hornets forward Gordon Hayward will miss at least the next four weeks with a sprained right foot, the team announced Saturday.
Hayward, who signed a four-year, $120 million contract to join Charlotte as a free agent in November, was set to make his return to Boston for the first time since leaving the Celtics in the offseason before he suffered the injury during Friday's 114-97 win at Indiana.
He will be reevaluated in about four weeks, the team said.

Embracing a bigger role in Charlotte than he had in Boston, Hayward has excelled for the Hornets this season, averaging 19.6 points, 5.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game while shooting 41.5% from 3-point range.

The Hornets -- already without star rookie LaMelo Ball, who is out indefinitely with a fractured wrist -- have been one of the league's biggest surprises this season. Heading into Sunday's game in Boston, Charlotte sits two games over .500 and in fourth place in the Eastern Conference.
The Hornets enter Saturday night's action projected by ESPN's Basketball Power Index to finish sixth in the East, which would allow them to avoid the play-in tournament and make the playoffs for the first time since losing in seven games to the Miami Heat in the first round of the 2016 playoffs.
Since returning to the league as an expansion team for the 2004-05 season, Charlotte has made the playoffs only three times and has yet to advance out of the first round.

The Hornets are 1-3 in the four games Hayward has missed this season (24-20 with him), allowing 9.5 points per game more than when Hayward plays, according to ESPN Stats & Information data.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
@Amajorfucup

You right big homie, Kuz is officially unadulterated ass cheeks now. Air balling free throws and trying to smash the glass with a barrage of bricks that don't draw fucking iron? Fuck all these ninjas except Lebron.