The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Math is a fairy tale?

How do you people even get on the internet?
Not sure how many times I have to copy this quote, but yes math is a Fairy Tale if it's not based on Reality (hence Fairy Tale)

Nikola Tesla -

Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Not sure how many times I have to copy this quote, but yes math is a Fairy Tale if it's not based on Reality (hence Fairy Tale)

Nikola Tesla -

Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Ok cool.

And the technology you use is invented how?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The math and experiments based on reality. Observable, tested and consisted repeatable results

So math is a fairy tale or not???

The experiment that the other poster asked you to do is also obsetvable, tested and consists of repeatable results.

Did you know that?

You still said that it was a fairy tale. You really out here saying the most non sensical shit you can find.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
So math is a fairy tale or not???

The experiment that the other poster asked you to do is also obsetvable, tested and consists of repeatable results.

Did you know that?

You still said that it was a fairy tale. You really out here saying the most non sensical shit you can find.
Mathematics based on reality is accurate (Real)

Mathematics based on Tom Foolery (Fairy Tale)

You're arguing with Nikola not me..

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Absolutely

I find that really hard to believe, so please do not bullshit me.

There are nearly 100 pages of equations on there. And you asked this question from that article?

Where does NASA find a Flat, Non-Rotating Earth to conduct this experiment?

If you read that article, then you can tell me exactly what experiment was performed.

The authors clearly state what they are doing in the intro and in the conclusion.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
I find that really hard to believe, so please do not bullshit me.

There are nearly 100 pages of equations on there. And you asked this question from that article?

If you read that article, then you can tell me exactly what experiment was performed.

The authors clearly state what they are doing in the intro and in the conclusion.
Read this a few years back - Granted most of this was Mandarin.

The interesting part was the Summary (Description of what this report is about). This report is from NASA in 1988 (While the Earth was still round)

This report documents the derivation and definition of a linear aircraft model for a rigid aircraft of constant mass flying over a flat, non-rotating Earth.

The method section of the scientific method lists all of the materials used in the experiment in specific detail along with the exact procedures that were taken. It is important that the methods are detailed and accurate so another researcher can repeat the experiment and expect to get similar results.

Now in order to perform this experiment with all of the fancy equations NASA provided (approximately 100 pages), where did they find this flat, non-rotating Earth that was the Model for the Summary of the experiment?

Why even put those words in the document if it was not apart of the experiment.? Hell - if it doesn't exist?

Components to your experiment must be consistent in order to repeat the results, so why mention a non-existent componnent?

Last edited:

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Now if they are conducting experiments over a flat, non-rotating Earth, then what does that do the Mathmatical formulas AllUniverse17 keeps asking about?

Again they can make Math fit whatever narrative they want, as long as you you believe the B.S Hypothesis.

Back to ole faithful;

Nikola Tesla -

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
It's been fun, but I gotta run. Gotta get back to work on my real job (Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics)

Going let Cash finish this up...Might be back after deciphering data from Voyager 1 and 2

They're ignoring me today so I don't know how they're gonna get their flat earth rocks off :dunno:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Read this a few years back - Granted most of this was Mandarin.

The interesting part was the Summary (Description of what this report is about)

This report documents the derivation and definition of a linear aircraft model for a rigid aircraft of constant mass flying over a flat, non-rotating Earth.

I figured you were talking about that one particular sentence. You're cherry-picking this article. Hung up on a word that was used twice in the article.

The method section of the scientific method lists all of the materials used in the experiment in specific detail along with the exact procedures that were taken. It is important that the methods are detailed and accurate so another researcher can repeat the experiment and expect to get similar results.

Now in order to perform this experiment with all of the fancy equations NASA provided (approximately 100 pages), where did they find this flat, non-rotating Earth that was the Model for the Summary of the experiment?

This is when I began to ask myself should I even seriously engage this discussion further, because you're clearly bullshittin me.

No such section exists. Further proving you the type of individual you are.

content.JPG

Why even put those words in the document if it was not apart of the experiment.? Hell - if it doesn't exist?

Components to your experiment must be consistent in order to repeat the results, so why mention a non-existent componnent?

You don't understand the article, which I can respect more from a person that can admit they don't understand something.

It's ok if you don't.

This article is my language.

A flat and non-rotating earth is a model meant to be used to simplify the derivations of a set of equations without having to take into account the Coriolis effects from Earth's rotation, the turbulence generated elevated surfaces, and other parameters that can affect the flow of air. This is a simplified aerodynamic model.

This article has zero to do with any truth of the Earth being flat. It doesn't suggest it. Not even close. Plus these equations take into account gravity which is completely against flat-earthers beliefs.

Last edited:

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
I figured you were talking about that one particular sentence. You're cherry-picking this article. Hung up on a word that was used twice in the article.

This is when I began to ask myself should I even seriously engage this discussion further, because you're clearly bullshittin me.

No such section exists.

content.JPG

You don't understand the article, which I can respect more from a person that can admit they don't understand something.

It's ok if you don't.

A flat and non-rotating earth is a model meant to be used to simplify the derivations of a set of equations without having to take into account the Coriolis effects from Earth's rotation, the turbulence generated elevated surfaces, and other parameters that can affect the flow of air. This is a simplified aerodynamic model.

This article has zero to do with any truth of the Earth being flat. It doesn't suggest it. Not even close. Plus these equations take into account gravity which is completely against flat-earthers beliefs.
I don't believe it's cherry picking at all. It's their language, it's their report, it's their experiment.

It's a component of their experiment that they based in the Summary as a constant (given). There was no need to reiterate the flat, non-rotating Earth.

The question is;

Why state something in an experiment as a constant that doesnt exist?

If I mention that Michael Jordan is the single greatest basket player on Earth that happened to be an African American. Proceed to mentioning his various accolades and accomplishments throughout his illustrious career and conclude by saying he has obtained a financial windfall that places him in the upper echelon of Sports Athletes.

Continuing to strengthen my argument with his statistical prowess on the basketball court and his business acumen in corporate America.

Did any of that extra fluff lessen the gravity of me mentioning he was African American.

African American is the constant. He's always going to be that.

Thus the Flat, Non-rotating Earth is the constant in regards to any experiment NASA performs. No need to mention it over and over again, it's a given.

The question again is:

Why mention something in an experiment that doesn't exist?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Coriolisl effect is based on the rotation of the Earth. Not every one agrees on the Coriolis effect. But if the Earth is forever rotating their shouldn't be a debate on the Coriolis effect, but there is by many.

Conversation for another day

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't believe it's cherry picking at all. It's their language, it's their report, it's their experiment.

It's a component of their experiment that they based in the Summary as a constant (given). There was no need to reiterate the flat, non-rotating Earth.

The question is;

Why state something in an experiment as a constant that doesnt exist?

If I mention that Michael Jordan is the single greatest basket player on Earth that happened to be an African American. Proceed to mentioning his various accolades and accomplishments throughout his illustrious career and conclude by saying he has obtained a financial windfall that places him in the upper echelon of Sports Athletes.

Continuing to strengthen my argument with his statistical prowess on the basketball court and his business acumen in corporate America.

Did any of that extra fluff lessen the gravity of me mentioning he was African American.

African American is the constant. He's always going to be that.

Thus the Flat, Non-rotating Earth is the constant in regards to any experiment NASA performs. No need to mention it over and over again, it's a given.

The question again is:

Why mention something in an experiment that doesn't exist?

You're still calling it an experiment. I can't get past that part.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
You're still calling it an experiment. I can't get past that part.
For arguments sake, likes not call it an experiment. What would be the purpose of mentioning a non-sensical, non-existent object in these observation models? Just get to the part about the FLAT, NON-ROTATING EARTH

Interesting word "observation models" of which a constant within this observation doesn't exist.

Make no sense to mention Intergalactic transportation methods in this observation model, that's why it isn't there, but the flat, non-rotating Earth is.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For arguments sake, likes not call it an experiment. What would be the purpose of mentioning a non-sensical, non-existent object in these observation models?

Interesting word "observation models" of which a constant within this observation doesn't exist.

Make no sense to mention Intergalactic transportation methods in this observation model, that's why it isn't there, but the flat, non-rotating Earth is.

No, not for argument sakes. I’m not getting past you calling that article an experiment. I asked you what was the experiment was and you answered some bullshit.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I don't get this shit, AT ALL.

I'm saying the earth is flat.

Y'all are saying that dust and gas orbited around a star until gravity, math and "other forces" decided to make that move and make a donut, that eventually formed into ball. But it didn't stop there, Gas said "Hold my beer" and heated up the core of the ball to a liquified molten state, filled in the ball with water with Gravity holding it down, which lead to trees & plants growing, which lead to an atmosphere and conditions suitable enough for "life" (only one planet for this, Earth being Michael and the other planets being the rest of the Jacksons). Then came animals, humans, language, emotions, pussy....and the Van Allen belts to lock it all in. And a moon, that doesn't rotate even though all the other balls rotate at a constant predictable state....and it controls the tides (only in the ocean though, not lakes and ponds). All this from dust and gas, but considering that it's anything else other than that is idiotic and crazy, because of peer reviews and equations.

BGOL niggas are millionaire ballers with bitches, that read ALL peer reviews and replicate all the math equations. Wow. I feel blessed to be here.

But still I'm asking,

What angle downward do planes fly in order to stay parallel to the earth's surface? That's a mathematical question isn't it? Y'all should be jumping to answer that question.....right?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
No, not for argument sakes. I’m not getting past you calling that article an experiment. I asked you what was the experiment was and you answered some bullshit.
Bruh you can have the semantics of the word. You win!! No problem - I've changed it to an Observation Model

Now address the elephant in the room;

What the purpose of this Observation Model if things that you've placed in it to observe aren't there?

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being (Genesis 2:7)

Damnit, what is it with dust and gas???

sounds like something I need right now

original-1547657611.JPG

:guitar01:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bruh you can have the semantics of the word. You win!! No problem - I've changed it to an Observation Model

Now address the elephant in the room;

What the purpose of this Observation Model if things that you've placed in it to observe aren't there?

Nope. I’m done.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Actually I don't have the answers and neither do you. You're regurgitating some Dead Greek, that you place undying allegiance based off claims he observed.

Yet you can't deny you don't feel any motion of the Earth

No such section exists. Further proving you the type of individual you are.

content.JPG

It's ok if you don't.

I don't get this shit, AT ALL.

I'm saying the earth is flat.

Y'all are saying that dust and gas orbited around a star until gravity, math and "other forces" decided to make that move and make a donut, that eventually formed into ball. But it didn't stop there, Gas said "Hold my beer" and heated up the core of the ball to a liquified molten state, filled in the ball with water with Gravity holding it down, which lead to trees & plants growing, which lead to an atmosphere and conditions suitable enough for "life" (only one planet for this, Earth being Michael and the other planets being the rest of the Jacksons). Then came animals, humans, language, emotions, pussy....and the Van Allen belts to lock it all in. And a moon, that doesn't rotate even though all the other balls rotate at a constant predictable state....and it controls the tides (only in the ocean though, not lakes and ponds). All this from dust and gas, but considering that it's anything else other than that is idiotic and crazy, because of peer reviews and equations.

BGOL niggas are millionaire ballers with bitches, that read ALL peer reviews and replicate all the math equations. Wow. I feel blessed to be here.

But still I'm asking,

What angle downward do planes fly in order to stay parallel to the earth's surface? That's a mathematical question isn't it? Y'all should be jumping to answer that question.....right?
I was gon say a bunch of shit but I'm drunk at dinner now and all I can do is laugh

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This question illustrates how you lack the cognitive ability to determine if the earth is flat or not. You can't figure it out so you are going to have to take someones word for it or just admit you don't know.

Planes maintain their altitude in relation to the ground. They are constantly adjusting for wind, air pressure, topography etc. There is no degree because depending on which direction they are going and the topography of the ground they may have to change in a multitude of ways. Your question is ridiculous. You can't make analogies to things you know even less about. Planes never fly "straight".

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This question illustrates how you lack the cognitive ability to determine if the earth is flat or not. You can't figure it out so you are going to have to take someones word for it or just admit you don't know.

Planes maintain their altitude in relation to the ground. They are constantly adjusting for wind, air pressure, topography etc. There is no degree because depending on which direction they are going and the topography of the ground they may have to change in a multitude of ways. Your question is ridiculous. You can't make analogies to things you know even less about. Planes never fly "straight".

Exactly. The shit he was searching for is the angle of attack and it literally has nothing to do with any of the stupid shit he has been posting. :smh: I am still waiting for an answer to the question of how far the sun is from the earth from any of the idiots.:lol: