The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't refute what you deal with everyday is as authentic to you, as would a Medical Researcher for Big Pharma extracting data for a new medicine.

Big Pharma has had numerous retractions in regards to the efficacy of a medication throughout the years.

Astronomy will have her day of reckoning as well. With the admission of UFO's and now the Moon is within our atmosphere after saying it wasn't for so many years. Cracks are starting to form...

Speaking of UFO's why is it man tends to see these objects with their naked eye all the time, but these satellites that are in 'perfect geosynchronous orbit with the Earth never capture them with their sophisticated atmospheric imagery. Hell the UFO is flying right by them, if you believe in the given model of the universe.

Man, all I am saying is the earth isn’t flat. All that other stuff is way off topic of what I was discussing.

Based on my work, it’s impossible for the math and science to work the way they do with the idea of a flat earth. I observe a spherical like planet.

The physics numerical weather prediction models that forecast our is a global model that account for the earth being spherical. If it doesn’t, then the physics doesn’t work. It’s a literal spherical coordinate system of equations.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I can't tell you if there are any indigenous people of Antarctica. What we do know about the colonizers is that when they capture a land , their first order of business is to wipeout the indigenous people.

AMERICA - Native American Indian
AUSTRALIA - Aboriginal & Torres Strait Island People
PUERTO RICO - Taino Indians
DIEGO GARCIA - Chagossians

What I'm saying is, let people explore Antarctica like any other place in this world. People take risk everywhere they go,, so why so restrictive there?

What happened to critical thinking?

Explain how there could be human life when people there couldn't hunt or farm or create shelters?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, all I am saying is the earth isn’t flat. All that other stuff is way off topic of what I was discussing.

Based on my work, it’s impossible for the math and science to work the way they do with the idea of a flat earth. I observe a spherical like planet.

The physics numerical weather prediction models that forecast our is a global model that account for the earth being spherical. If it doesn’t, then the physics doesn’t work. It’s a literal spherical coordinate system of equations.

Here is the simple question none of the flat earth idiots can ever answer: How is it possible that sunrise in NYC today was at a different time than it was in LA despite both cities being located on the same "flat" continent located on a "flat" planet? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Here is the simple question none of the flat earth idiots can ever answer. How is this possible that sunrise in NYC today was at a different time than it was in LA despite both cities being located on the same "flat" continent located on a "flat" planet? :smh: :lol:
That's easy - You assume that the Sun is 93 Million Miles away, but if the Sun is local it we be no different then you walking around your basement in the dark with a flashlight pointed towards the floor.

The illumination wouldn't feel up the entire basement, just the focal point that you're directing towards the floor and peripheral light around the edges of that focal point

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is the simple question none of the flat earth idiots can ever answer. How is this possible that sunrise in NYC today was at a different time than it was in LA despite both cities being located on the same "flat" continent located on a "flat" planet? :smh: :lol:

It’s because of the angle in which the sun is positioned which determines how and when the sun hits the Earth.

Similar to this.

hOxYXxNSbfGhpo8IGRKv.gif

tenor.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's easy - You assume that the Sun is 93 Million Miles away, but if the Sun is local it we be no different then you walking around your basement in the dark with a flashlight pointed towards the floor.

The illumination wouldn't feel up the entire basement, just the focal point that you're directing towards the floor and peripheral light around the edges of that focal point

I think my answer to him was better and more realistic, just saying. :dunno:

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor

I understand where you're coming from. With that amount of evidence encountered daily I may even be hard-pressed to ignore.

But when documentation from NASA out here like this that exist, you have to question everything;

[/URL]

Notice it's from NASA the progenitor of the Ball Earth.

The question from this document is:

Where does NASA find a Flat, Non-Rotating Earth to conduct this experiment?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Is the sun spherical or flat too and how many miles is this "local" sun from the earth?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Is the sun spherical or flat too and how many miles is this "local" sun from the earth?
Not certain how many miles away it could be, but if it's smaller and closer then science presumes, then the affect of the sun shining on one coast and not on another can be achieved.

More plausible and realistic than a sun's heat travels through the infinite coldness of space and hits Earth's atmosphere with such varying rates of degrees

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I understand where you're coming from. With that amount of evidence encountered daily I may even be hard-pressed to ignore.

But when documentation from NASA out here like this that exist, you have to question everything;

[/URL]

Link doesn’t work

However, a document is not what I need.

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not certain how many miles away it could be, but if it's smaller and closer then science presumes, then the affect of the sun shining on one coast and not on another can be achieved.

More plausible and realistic than a sun's heat travels through the infinite coldness of space and hits Earth's atmosphere with such varying rates of degrees

So, no actual answers just confidence that literally 2,000 + years of scientific work going back to Eratosthenes of Cyrene in 240 BC are wrong. Makes sense... :smh:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Even in that instance, the people would still the light far away even if it wasn't illuminating their area.

Also, the light would get bigger as it got close and it would get smaller as it got away. Which is not at all what we see with the sun.

Sorry but your answer is not possible.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

[/URL]

NASA is in no way shape or form the "progenitor" of the ball earth.

You either dont know what progenitor means or you have no idea when NASA was created and by whom. Which is it?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
So, no actual answers just confidence that literally 2,000 + years of scientific work going back to Eratosthenes of Cyrene in 240 BC are wrong. Makes sense... :smh:
Actually I don't have the answers and neither do you. You're regurgitating some Dead Greek, that you place undying allegiance based off claims he observed.

Yet you can't deny you don't feel any motion of the Earth

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually I don't have the answers and neither do you. You're regurgitating some Dead Greek, that you place undying allegiance based off claims he observed.

Yet you can't deny you don't feel any motion of the Earth

Actually, we know exactly the size of the sun and its distance from earth. Most grade school children perform the experiments required to make the calculations.

You can literally perform the damn experiments yourself right now with $5 of equipment. This shit is insanity. :smh:

Last edited:

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Actually, we know exactly the size of the sun and its distance from earth. Most grade school children perform the experiments required to make the calculations.

You can literally perform the damn experiments yourself right now with $5 of equipment. This shit is insanity. :smh:
Most grade schoo children believe in a lot of nonsense and hopefully they grow up and learn for themselves...

There you go with those formulas again

Nikola Tesla -

Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Last I checked they were the first humans on the Moon that perpetuated this nonsense and somehow can't get back...

Picture that - Thats right they did (Fake Blue Marble)

Wait, you think that before we got the the moon we thought the earth was flat?

WTF?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most grade schoo children believe in a lot of nonsense and hopefully they grow up and learn for themselves...

There you go with those formulas again

Nikola Tesla -

Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Excellent. Now go do these experiments designed for fucking grade schoolers and stop your pseudo-intellectual babble.

measure_sun_diameter.jpg

You can measure the actual size of the sun with a ruler, tape measure and a small mirror. You’ll need a very small amount of math, but it’s great for a school project.

In this project, students in grades 5-12 will recreate the remarkable measurement of the circumference of the earth first performed over 2,000 years ago. Using rulers, protractors, and meter sticks, students measure shadows cast by a stick on a day close to the equinox, then use that measurement in a simple equation to determine the circumference.

This is all shit we all did in 5th/6th grade and you have grown ass idiots on here not understanding it?!? :smh: :lol:

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent. Now go do these experiments designed for fucking grade schoolers and stop your pseudo-intellectual babble.

measure_sun_diameter.jpg

You can measure the actual size of the sun with a ruler, tape measure and a small mirror. You’ll need a very small amount of math, but it’s great for a school project.

In this project, students in grades 5-12 will recreate the remarkable measurement of the circumference of the earth first performed over 2,000 years ago. Using rulers, protractors, and meter sticks, students measure shadows cast by a stick on a day close to the equinox, then use that measurement in a simple equation to determine the circumference.

This is all shit we all did in 5th/6th grade and you have grown ass idiots on here not understanding it?!? :smh: :lol:
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

There are a lotta things children believe (Faith) in, but hopefully they grow out of them. We all at some point believed this bullshit, Columbus discovering America and Slaves had no history prior to slavery....

At some point you have to put the fairy tales away

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

There are a lotta things children believe (Faith) in, but hopefully they grow out of them. We all at some point believed this bullshit, Columbus discovering America and Slaves had no history prior to slavery....

At some point you have to put the fairy tales away

Math is a fairy tale?

How do you people even get on the internet?