The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
And there goes the bullshit again that we ALWAYS come around to with you on this subject.

You always omit, skip over, and misrepresent the keystone of scientific peer review: math.

You know why independent peer review works? Because it does not require that you BELIEVE the shit you are being told by another party.

As a matter of fact, it requires that you DON'T believe it, but test it based on whatever mathematically supported metrics the rest of your peers can agree are applicable.

I've said this a dozen times to you, but you insist that because YOU PERSONALLY lean on anecdotal evidence because of your personal lack of understanding of mathematics, you project that logic (or lack thereof) onto everybody else who understands it.

Then when the academic shit get thick it's either "Y'all can believe that shit if y'all want to" or "I'm done talking about it". Straight cop outs.

Y'all crazy bastards are invested completely in the religion of flat earth instead of discovering or proving the real. And it's because y'all math dumb, which is totally fine but at least be honest about it.

I agree that math is the universal language of our world. The evidence is everywhere.

I understand how peer review is supposed to work. But it's a man-made system and men lie and are flawed. It's not a perfect system. Also, an equation can be correct but the elements the math represents can be wrong. I believe you have a religious belief in anything labeled peer reviewed. There are some things that are just plane in your face reasons that make it painfully obvious that things aren't adding up, and YOU choose to ignore that, so I don't understand how you can criticize me so much.

Why you let this shit piss you of so much dude? What's so hard to believe these cacs might be deceiving us? I mean, you believe gas, dust, gravity and math had a meeting and decided to make a giant ball with humans, animals, emotions, a hot gooey core, an ecosystem, an atmosphere and radiation belts to seal it off from the space weather elements. You don't see how that sounds just as crazy as me saying the earth is flat??

Yeah I be done talking about this shit. I don't like arguing, I like keeping the peace. I'm not a flat earth crusader. I'm not trying to convince you. It just is what it is to me.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I don’t get Cashy B. I for real agree with this kat on majority shit we’ve discussed.

This topic, however, we are on two opposite ends of the spectrum. Not even close to agreeing.

He still cool wit me though regardless.

lol, that's exactly how I feel about y'all.

8f0754554c94783a4160fa026b9695eaa05d3ef1.gifv

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I agree that math is the universal language of our world. The evidence is everywhere.

I understand how peer review is supposed to work. But it's a man-made system and men lie and are flawed. It's not a perfect system. Also, an equation can be correct but the elements the math represents can be wrong. I believe you have a religious belief in anything labeled peer reviewed. There are some things that are just plane in your face reasons that make it painfully obvious that things aren't adding up, and YOU choose to ignore that, so I don't understand how you can criticize me so much.

Why you let this shit piss you of so much dude? What's so hard to believe these cacs might be deceiving us? I mean, you believe gas, dust, gravity and math had a meeting and decided to make a giant ball with humans, animals, emotions, a hot gooey core, an ecosystem, an atmosphere and radiation belts to seal it off from the space weather elements. You don't see how that sounds just as crazy as me saying the earth is flat??

Yeah I be done talking about this shit. I don't like arguing, I like keeping the peace. I'm not a flat earth crusader. I'm not trying to convince you. It just is what it is to me.
ain't nobody on this board ever seen me pissed off fambam

That said, you deflecting again. My faith is not in the system of peer review (although I would LOVE to hear the flaws you speak of but I will bet right now that you won't deliver on that), but in the MATH that it at least SEEMS like we can agree underpins it. YouTube lie, barbershop hoteps lie, numbers don't. You keep running away from that.

The funniest shit is that you just listed all the shit you walk around and live in and experience with your 5 senses every fucking day lol I guess everything fake.

Y'all niggas wild af man lol

I don’t get Cashy B. I for real agree with this kat on majority shit we’ve discussed.

This topic, however, we are on two opposite ends of the spectrum. Not even close to agreeing.

He still cool wit me though regardless.
Same

Nigga retarded on this one though

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
ain't nobody on this board ever seen me pissed off fambam

aight, I'll give you that one

That said, you deflecting again. My faith is not in the system of peer review (although I would LOVE to hear the flaws you speak of but I will bet right now that you won't deliver on that), but in the MATH that it at least SEEMS like we can agree underpins it. YouTube lie, barbershop hoteps lie, numbers don't. You keep running away from that.

Math can be misapplied. I believe it is when referring to "gravity" in many ways. Have you checked out what Einstein said about the Michelson-Morley Experiments? Interesting stuff bruh.

The funniest shit is that you just listed all the shit you walk around and live in and experience with your 5 senses every fucking day lol I guess everything fake.

Y'all niggas wild af man lol

I didn't say it was fake, I'm just arguing that we don't fully understand or completely misunderstand the origination of those systems. You think it's one thing, I think it's another. Okay, whatever. I'm over it. We're still prisoners of war. We still have this foot on our necks. Your black ass is still stuck here whether you're trying to get to Mars or outside of the dome. But I guess convincing prisoners that the universe is the limit is better than telling them the sky is the limit.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Flat earth is really some extremist religious shit that niggas be tryna hide in pseudoscience. Because at the end of it all the answer is always god made the firmament.

But they bury the lede.

I never EVER said God made the firmament. I don't know that, can't confirm that.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it might be the world's biggest conspiracy. It's indoctrination at it's highest level. The system of indoctrination was in place before any of us alive today were born. I don't think the entire global space science and academic community is in on it. I do believe it is so complex that many can't figure out that they're being conned. There are restricted areas that most can't visit. There are things you cannot say freely. There is information that is suppressed. There are certain things you can't unsee. The bigger the lie, the easier it is to fool a population.

I mean, look at Christianity. Plenty of intelligent, brilliant people go to church. Yet, they're at church......because of what they've been led to believe. Yet, we respect and accept EVERYTHING, no questions asked, that a white scientist says, especially when we see it on TV. They tell you what it is and how it works and you accept it on faith, without having ANY MEANS of confirming it for yourself. And the well-trained will discredit and pulverize anybody who dares to question it, like y'all do me on here. Because what does a dumb low IQ nig*** who went to a nig*** school like me know? I'm nothing. Right?

And I don't need your loyalty when I can destroy you in one instance.

That's all I have to say on it. And I encourage you to keep exploring and confirming your beliefs on the subject.
I am just trying to figure out why the planets look round in a telescope

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
But you DO contend that the flat earth upon which we live in contained within and underneath a/the firmament, no?

I don't contend that it is, I believe it might be. The things that make me believe the earth is flat are not in the sky, but here on earth. I've heard there is a firmament made of glass. Same say water. I would say water based on what I've seen, but I'm never saying it's there for sure because I can't confirm it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Well said, bruh!! Anything that comes across that television/media, social media platform is considered pure truth by a large percentage of this population!! However,that type of critical thinking and approach isnt pushed much!! So, the illusion/trance/dream keeps pushin on and on!! Like nasa/nazi run and controlled by the same outfit!! But, thats a whole different topic

You believe the earth is flat too?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Math can be misapplied. I believe it is when referring to "gravity" in many ways. Have you checked out what Einstein said about the Michelson-Morley Experiments? Interesting stuff bruh.
you pick weird stuff to cite. The Michelson-Morley experiments were 1800s duds. That doesn't support your stance at all, respectfully, did you actually read about them?

I didn't say it was fake, I'm just arguing that we don't fully understand or completely misunderstand the origination of those systems. You think it's one thing, I think it's another. Okay, whatever. I'm over it. We're still prisoners of war. We still have this foot on our necks. Your black ass is still stuck here whether you're trying to get to Mars or outside of the dome. But I guess convincing prisoners that the universe is the limit is better than telling them the sky is the limit.
nah nigga. You reject what the evidence based research community wholly and demonstrably agrees is true.

That we don't fully understand bullshit is the offramp you're trying to take to avoid the fact that your shit don't hold up, I could say you sitting there typing but who really knows right? Foh lol

That you believe one thing and I believe another is yet again a cop out because your core value is refusal to accept anything outside the flat earth shit, for whatever reason. We both believe different things and one of those things is wrong.

We still prisoners of man if yune gone somewhere w that bullshit lol if all black folks thought like that we'd have stopped developing 500 years ago. The white man foot on our neck, we better stop thinking critically! No

This nigga said outside the dome lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I don't contend that it is, I believe it might be. The things that make me believe the earth is flat are not in the sky, but here on earth. I've heard there is a firmament made of glass. Same say water. I would say water based on what I've seen, but I'm never saying it's there for sure because I can't confirm it.
boy you wild
My real problem with flat eathers is that they've always had ways to prove/disprove all this for themselves, but they never do.
I don't think they can understand the methods.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
you pick weird stuff to cite. The Michelson-Morley experiments were 1800s duds. That doesn't support your stance at all, respectfully, did you actually read about them?

nah nigga. You reject what the evidence based research community wholly and demonstrably agrees is true.

That we don't fully understand bullshit is the offramp you're trying to take to avoid the fact that your shit don't hold up, I could say you sitting there typing but who really knows right? Foh lol

That you believe one thing and I believe another is yet again a cop out because your core value is refusal to accept anything outside the flat earth shit, for whatever reason. We both believe different things and one of those things is wrong.

We still prisoners of man if yune gone somewhere w that bullshit lol if all black folks thought like that we'd have stopped developing 500 years ago. The white man foot on our neck, we better stop thinking critically! No

This nigga said outside the dome lol

The Michelson-Morley experiments are relative to revealing the earth being stationary. And yes I've read up on them.

I refuse to accept your model of the world because the evidence I've repeatedly presented says otherwise. I'm not a fanatic. If you can prove the earth is a sphere I'll change my position, but you haven't so, it is what it is.

And Victim's Guaranteed Qualification on the racial aspect.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The Michelson-Morley experiments are relative to revealing the earth being stationary. And yes I've read up on them.

I refuse to accept your model of the world because the evidence I've repeatedly presented says otherwise. I'm not a fanatic. If you can prove the earth is a sphere I'll change my position, but you haven't so, it is what it is.

And Victim's Guaranteed Qualification on the racial aspect.

Its been proven to be a sphere.

The different angles given to use a telescope and observe the galaxy are only possible on a sphere.

That's something you can test yourself by traveling to a country in the southern hemisphere, using your telescope, and doing the math.

Whether its proof enough for you, thats up to you, but theres only so much arguing you can do against math.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure if peer review leads to accuracy. Just because a collective of so-called experts agree something is accurate doesn't 'necessarily ' make it so.

Historians have changed history throughout the years after prior agreement.

Pharmaceutical companies have have suffered major lawsuits after 'peer reviews' of medication they knew was harmful to the public.

The Antarctic Treaty is the longest peace time treaty in the history of mankind. For a continent that supposedly has enough resources to fuel mankind into the 22nd Century, they've some how agreed to keep it pretty much uninhabited. Some of these countries are sworn enemies but some how have kept the peace in regards to this matter. You tell me these people can send probes, drones and remote control cars to Mars, but can't explore Antarctica?

Michio Kaku -

Usually in science, if we're off by a factor of 2 or a factor of 10, we call that horrible. We say, something's wrong with the theory. We're off by a factor of 10! However, in cosmology, we're off by a factor of 10 to the 120th. That is one with 100 and 20 zeroes after it. This is the largest mismatch between theory and experiment in the history of science.

Nikola Tesla -

Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Not sure if peer review leads to accuracy. Just because a collective of so-called experts agree something is accurate doesn't 'necessarily ' make it so.

Historians have changed history throughout the years after prior agreement.

Pharmaceutical companies have have suffered major lawsuits after 'peer reviews' of medication they knew was harmful to the public.

The Antarctic Treaty is the longest peace time treaty in the history of mankind. For a continent that supposedly has enough resources to fuel mankind into the 22nd Century, they've some how agreed to keep it pretty much uninhabited. Some of these countries are sworn enemies but some how have kept the peace in regards to this matter. You tell me these people can send probes, drones and remote control cars to Mars, but can't explore Antarctica?

Michio Kaku -

Usually in science, if we're off by a factor of 2 or a factor of 10, we call that horrible. We say, something's wrong with the theory. We're off by a factor of 10! However, in cosmology, we're off by a factor of 10 to the 120th. That is one with 100 and 20 zeroes after it. This is the largest mismatch between theory and experiment in the history of science.

Nikola Tesla -

Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.
Do you think earth is flat?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Its been proven to be a sphere.

The different angles given to use a telescope and observe the galaxy are only possible on a sphere.

That's something you can test yourself by traveling to a country in the southern hemisphere, using your telescope, and doing the math.

Whether its proof enough for you, thats up to you, but theres only so much arguing you can do against math.

Dude we've been going back and forth on this shit for 5-6 years. Every new person that comes in on the conversation has the same information from the same folks. No disrespect, but I ain't going down this rabbithole with you. If you believe the earth is a sphere, then more power to you and have fun with that. It won't make a bit of a difference in your life what I believe.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Dude we've been going back and forth on this shit for 5-6 years. Every new person that comes in on the conversation has the same information from the same folks. No disrespect, but I ain't going down this rabbithole with you. If you believe the earth is a sphere, then more power to you and have fun with that. It won't make a bit of a difference in your life what I believe.

Cool.

Im just correcting your previous statement about us proving its a sphere will make you change your mind.

That was a lie you told.

Nothing we say here could ever make you change your mind.