WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I fell asleep on age of ultron when it first came out in theaters a while ago.

So I didn't really know who dude was in Infinity War (great movie btw)

But this is 28 pages long, so obviously I missed something lol
Guess i watch an episode of two and see whats up

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Daniel Wu or Lewis Tan should've been cast as Iron Fist. DD and JJ castings were good, Mike Colter was alright in terms of look for Luke Cage but not anything else beyond that. I would've preferred a black actor for Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin
My man hunnid grand...
I don't know if it's in this thread or another but I said this same exact thing, down to the comments about Mike Coulter being cast as Luke Cage.

I also think Taylor Lautner would have been good as Iron Fist if they just insisted on keeping the actor white... but Lewis Tan was so good in his casting that they brought him back as a minor villain in the first season.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

where the dudes who were at-ing me that the show was trash and not gonna be a success after 2 episodes?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
re watch the shows since the age of ultron folks have said wanda was acting a little off. It's subtle but definitely in there.

During the airportbattle in CA:Civil War, she interrupted Hawkeye's half-assing fight vs. Black Widow and used her tk to toss her away. She said to Hawkeye,"You're pulling your punches." Nat obviously didn't hold a grudge because she went tith Cap and Falcon to save Wanda and Vision from the Black Order in Infinity War.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Kang is coming... that's the new hot rumor...

There's an old avengers west coast storyline where a lot of what's going on in the TV show loosely happened in the comics.

Agatha figures out that Kang is coming. She isn't opposed to it because the timelines are all screwed up and she thinks he can fix it. But she doesn't know Kang's ulterior motive for coming which is to marry Wanda.

through interrogation, Agatha learns that Kang has been secretly controlling Wanda and her entire life and all its misfortunes behind the scenes because she's a nexus being... he feels that she belongs to all time lines equally so controlling her means controlling ALL of time becoming time's one true master.

When Agatha learns Kang's true intentions she helps Wanda, time line be damned.

I'll post the yahoo article later, but damn this makes a lot of sense.

EDIT
found it faster than I thought I would:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

There's an old avengers west coast storyline where a lot of what's going on in the TV show loosely happened in the comics.

Agatha figures out that Kang is coming. She isn't opposed to it because the timelines are all screwed up and she thinks he can fix it. But she doesn't know Kang's ulterior motive for coming which is to marry Wanda.

through interrogation, Agatha learns that Kang has been secretly controlling Wanda and her entire life and all its misfortunes behind the scenes because she's a nexus being... he feels that she belongs to all time lines equally so controlling her means controlling ALL of time becoming time's one true master.

EDIT

Sounds really good but it would be alot to unpack in only 2 episodes.

We just met Agatha Harkness. They gotta spend at least one episode focusing on her and her book, so Im not even sure we about to meet a bigger villain right now.

Im thinking the discover of the multiverse is the cliffhanger that the series ends on.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EDIT

i took this text from a youtube video on the subject of Kang and Wanda

152083253_2896172823991470_7197121091496861917_n.png

151783689_172296671367957_6985305657000702584_n.png

spider705

BGOL Investor
Sounds really good but it would be alot to unpack in only 2 episodes.

We just met Agatha Harkness. They gotta spend at least one episode focusing on her and her book, so Im not even sure we about to meet a bigger villain right now.

Im thinking the discover of the multiverse is the cliffhanger that the series ends on.
I could see that too, but the groundwork is definitely being laid for an eventual introduction of Kang.

Then they just had the NEXUS commercial in episode 7? It's just lining up almost too perfectly

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I could see that too, but the groundwork is definitely being laid for an eventual introduction of Kang.

Then they just had the NEXUS commercial in episode 7? It's just lining up almost too perfectly
Also we have the time variance authority coming in the Loki series

EP0xUhFWkAA1lpm.jpg:large

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
so umm this show is rally not popular huh?

What WandaVision song just dropped on streaming? It's been 'Agatha All Along'

Now available on Spotify and Apple Music!

By Nick Romano
February 23, 2021 at 04:25 PM EST

Warning: This article contains spoilers from WandaVision episode 7, "Breaking the Fourth Wall."
The song of the year, the same song we're going to collectively request when it's safe to return to the clubs after our COVID-19 vaccinations, has just been officially released.

We're talking, naturally, about "Agatha All Along," the bop that was recorded for the seventh episode of the Marvel series WandaVision on Disney+. The track, in addition to being released on YouTube, is now available on music streaming platforms, including Spotify and Apple Music, via the show's official soundtrack.

The "Agatha All Along" beat drops in the context of the show once it's revealed that Kathryn Hahn's nosy-neighbor Agnes of Wanda Maximoff's (Elizabeth Olsen) sitcom reality has secretly been a witch named Agatha Harkness all along — which virtually everyone who's read Marvel comics guessed already. Who's been messing up everything? Who's been pulling every evil string? Cue the refrain!

Hahn performed on the catchy track to belt the line "Agatha all along" and provide some cackling flourishes.

The song, along with much of the music for WandaVision, was written by Oscar-winning Frozen duo Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez. According to them, as they told EW in a recent interview, the perfect theme music needs to be "catchy" with a "strong melody" and a "real shape."
"The fun thing is that our voices are on a lot of it. Because of the pandemic, we couldn't do a lot of recording live," Anderson-Lopez said. "It's mostly us singing the solos with a wonderful group of backup singers, so that's a fun thing to look for."

New episodes of WandaVision are released Fridays on Disney+.

Last edited: