New Music: Agatha All Along (Wandavision) w/ trap mix UPDATE: Agatha Darkhold Diaries Disney + series

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Feb-19-2021-07-23-48-1.gif

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
:lol:, man, Marvel got mofos strung out like they on duji. A fucking HALF HOUR show generates more buzz than everything DC has done combined, movies and TV.
Yeah, I'm trashing DC because I want DC to up its game. Competition is good for the consumer and right now there isn't even a whiff of any.

That said, the word is that The Eternals' initial results are spectacular, way better than the execs dreamed. You peep that playa?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol:, man, Marvel got mofos strung out like they on duji. A fucking HALF HOUR show generates more buzz than everything DC has done combined, movies and TV.
Yeah, I'm trashing DC because I want DC to up its game. Competition is good for the consumer and right now there isn't even a whiff of any.

That said, the word is that The Eternals' initial results are spectacular, way better than the execs dreamed. You peep that playa?

^^^^^

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but will people talk about this show after the synder cut comes out?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I don't get the question.

Are people still talking about the Boys, Mandalorian Wonder Woman?

If the show is over...its on the new next thing

QUICK

However Wandavision has now SET The bar. It was a ROUSING success

The question I would ask is the Snydercut going to be as BIG as Wandavision? Will it be a Wandavision level success?

I think it will be big cause fans and haters gonna STILL watch, the Joss Whedon #metoo scandal, etc

but have LEGS?

Take over social media COMPLETELY for DAYS at a time?

I don't see it.

Its 4 hours and folks are GOING IN hating.

But I am actually looking forward to it.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

QUICK

The question I would ask is the Snydercut going to be as BIG as Wandavision? Will it be a Wandavision level success?

I think it will be big cause fans and haters gonna STILL watch, the Joss Whedon #metoo scandal, etc

but have LEGS?

I don't see it.

This...
People already hated the 2 hour movie... they going into a 4 hour movie already pissed

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This...
People already hated the 2 hour movie... they going into a 4 hour movie already pissed

yup

Diehards wanted a damn miniseries

which was NOT realistic at any level with those big names attached

but I guess after seeing Watchmen, Umbrella Society and the Boys I can kinda UNDERSTAND

Look I am trying to be positive here

Cause now Snyder got NO EXCUSES NADA ZERO

This BETTER WORK.

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor

QUICK

but have LEGS?

I don't see it.

Bro, if people hated the 2-hour version they're gonna hate the 4-hour version twice as much IMO. The fucking movie sucked ass, the writing, plot (?), acting, and direction were terrible. And the cinematography was horrendous. Ain't no editing gonna fix that.

However, I too will watch it cause, you know, the only thing better than a 2-hour train wreck is a 4-hour one.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro, if people hated the 2-hour version they're gonna hate the 4-hour version twice as much IMO. The fucking movie sucked ass, the writing, plot (?), acting, and direction were terrible. And the cinematography was horrendous. Ain't no editing gonna fix that.

However, I too will watch it cause, you know, the only thing better than a 2-hour train wreck is a 4-hour one.

/dead

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
if TRUE that its working so well.

Oh okay. Yeah come to think of it I've never heard anything like that about a Marvel movie. It's known that they were surprised at GOTG and Antman, hell, they were surprised by Iron Man's success. But to give them credit, they didn't let it throw them. They doubled and tripled down on the whole universe.
Should be called Money Mouse instead of Mickey cause those motherfuckers are swimming in it.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To be fair, the CW DC series' are all generally well-liked by consumers. In fact, at their height, during the Crisis on Earth-X crossover, those shows were more critically acclaimed than the DCEU Justice League. So if you were to rank things honestly, it would go something like:

1) MCU (films & Disney+)
2) Marvel TV (ABC, Netflix, Hulu, Freeform)
3) CW DC Arrowverse (including DC Universe VOD)
4) DCEU (except Wonder Woman)

knightmelodic

BGOL Investor
To be fair, the CW DC series' are all generally well-liked by consumers. In fact, at their height, during the Crisis on Earth-X crossover, those shows were more critically acclaimed than the DCEU Justice League. So if you were to rank things honestly, it would go something like:

1) MCU (films & Disney+)

More like:

1) MCU (films & Disney+)

CW is a third-rate network and its original content is geared towards angst-ridden teens. And much like only other drunks understand drunks, only other teens enjoy their drama. Teenagers don't care about anything that doesn't have them at the center which is why the CW content is so unappealing to adults. That's reflected in the Neilson or other numbers. The whole operation is juvenile.
Now, maybe you like that sort of thing, it's your TV and far be it from me to tell people what to watch, but I want QUALITY and none, none of CW or DC products have it.

And Wonder Woman is hot garbage. Both movies.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

but have LEGS?

I don't see it.

Here is the key to marvel...Not only has it set the bar with the success of wandavision, it did it when NO ONE really had any great expectations for wandavision!

This show was IMO something to hold us over until Falcon/winter solder and Loki.

But thats been Marvels MO drop a movie with lesser characters or groups and blow you away with fan service and great story telling.

Like someone said in the wandavision thread no one was really exited about GotG, antman but them shits excelled expectations!

OIP.hNe8x_3SLdIml8IVanBKBQAAAA

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Probably not as much because The Synder Cut will be going up against Falcon and Winter Soilder next month...

Disney/Marvel will have new content released every week for the rest of the year...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Watched one of those breakdown videos and I kept wondering why that song was stuck in my head... Lol

Its crazy how all these young kids LOVE this record and don't know the origins and influence

Its like when I hear my oldest listening to some pop song I gotta EXPLAIN the like THREE songs it sampled.

Last edited: