WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Kang is coming... that's the new hot rumor...

There's an old avengers west coast storyline where a lot of what's going on in the TV show loosely happened in the comics.

Agatha figures out that Kang is coming. She isn't opposed to it because the timelines are all screwed up and she thinks he can fix it. But she doesn't know Kang's ulterior motive for coming which is to marry Wanda.

through interrogation, Agatha learns that Kang has been secretly controlling Wanda and her entire life and all its misfortunes behind the scenes because she's a nexus being... he feels that she belongs to all time lines equally so controlling her means controlling ALL of time becoming time's one true master.

When Agatha learns Kang's true intentions she helps Wanda, time line be damned.

I'll post the yahoo article later, but damn this makes a lot of sense.

EDIT
found it faster than I thought I would:

damn they going there???

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I swear y'all love lusting over these zero sex appeal, ironboard back having women just because of some tiddy's smh

Valkyrie..?
w-magazine-best-performance-8.jpg

and as a bonus from DC...

93636322-d66d-46b9-9d76-8b0026052acd-wmagvol12021bestperformancescoversrgb2.jpg

Shit!!!!!!!

Kimmel going to be losing his focus if she walk on stage like that :lol:

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
Registered
I could see that too, but the groundwork is definitely being laid for an eventual introduction of Kang.

Then they just had the NEXUS commercial in episode 7? It's just lining up almost too perfectly

It could be interesting if they just do the quick preview of those other timelines as a sneak preview. Show Xavier, show Kang, show Loki.... basically introduce a lot of power players to end the series.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kang is coming... that's the new hot rumor...

There's an old avengers west coast storyline where a lot of what's going on in the TV show loosely happened in the comics.

Agatha figures out that Kang is coming. She isn't opposed to it because the timelines are all screwed up and she thinks he can fix it. But she doesn't know Kang's ulterior motive for coming which is to marry Wanda.

through interrogation, Agatha learns that Kang has been secretly controlling Wanda and her entire life and all its misfortunes behind the scenes because she's a nexus being... he feels that she belongs to all time lines equally so controlling her means controlling ALL of time becoming time's one true master.

When Agatha learns Kang's true intentions she helps Wanda, time line be damned.

I'll post the yahoo article later, but damn this makes a lot of sense.

EDIT
found it faster than I thought I would:

Didn’t they already cast a black dude to be kang? I think they did that last yr.. I don’t know nothing about kang.. but I do remember reading he’s the next big bad guy..possibly for next avenger movie or even after

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I'm getting the eff out of this thread. I'm skipping this upcoming episode so I can watch the final two together next week. They "please stand by'd" me one too many times.
I just started binging last week so Im good...for now

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
I fell asleep on the 2 major comics Kang storylines when Kurt Busiek wrote Avengers in late 90's/early 00's-AVENGERS FOREVER limited series and another one-"Once an Future Kang" I think,

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude ain't say shit about Iron fist fans tho'.......

:lol:

I'm getting the eff out of this thread. I'm skipping this upcoming episode so I can watch the final two together next week. They "please stand by'd" me one too many times.

I'm debating with myself if I want to do the same......but I think imma watch it....I want to see what happens next

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
you posted her in the ugliest frumpiest dress she ever put on and missed all those but nekkid pictures in this thread lol

I didn't see the nekkid pics but you can see in the pics from the episode she barely had a waist, the ass looked blah and she was moving like she had a girdle on. I peeped all that in the episode. Tiddies looked promising.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I tried holding out but have watched all the episodes up until now.

Damn good series.

No need to repeat what has been pointed out in the thread.

So far I have gone halfway thru the thread and it’s amazing on how many cats suffer from TV ADHD (The affliction people have watching TV shows where the main plot, full blown action, character and story development has to be told within the first 10 minutes of the Pilot episode).

One thing I believe that is throwing folks off is WandaVision was supposed to debut after Black Widow. It is possible there was something in the movie or there was a after-credit scene that was gonna give us insight to what this series was about. That way the pilot episode would not be a head scratcher.

We will find out whenever Black Widow is released.

Looking forward to the big MCU cameo reveal next week.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
WandaVision Hasn't Revealed Its Biggest Surprise MCU Cameo Yet

Paul Bettany has recently revealed that Evan Peters wasn't the much-hyped surprise appearance WandaVision fans are waiting for.

ABHISHEK SHARMA — February 21, 2021 in TV NEWS

Remember when Paul Bettany earlier revealed that WandaVision would feature a cameo from a big actor? The cameo was said to be in line with the likes of Mark Hamill's return as Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian. And then, in Episode 5, titled On A Very Special Episode, we got a big-time screen-shattering cameo from Evan Peters, as Wanda's deceased brother Pietro.

However, Paul Bettany has now revealed that it wasn't Peters he was talking about when he hinted a highly significant cameo to the new MCU canon Disney+ series. In a recent interview, Bettany has stated that "there is still one character that hasn't been revealed yet". Bettany also said that the cameo will be of a big actor that he has "longed to work with".

This means that Evan Peters isn't the only major actor who'll be making a surprise appearance in WandaVision. Earlier, Peters' cameo paved a way for major discussion around the involvement of X-Men or Mutants within the MCU. These discussions were fueled by the fact that Peters has previously portrayed Quicksilver in the now defunct X-Men Franchise. Taking his cameo as a sign of Mutants' integration into the MCU, Peters' cameo led to tonnes of theories related to the future of MCU and introduction of Multiverses.

However, two episodes later, we haven't received any significant detail about Peters' appearance. And with this new update from Bettany, the hype on WandaVision has gone up. Bettany has even revealed that the scene with this unknown actor will involve Bettany as well and there will be "Fireworks" when they both appear on-screen.

Paul Bettany was successful in not teasing "too much" about this "second cameo", unlike previous MCU legends Tom Holland and Mark Ruffalo. However, fans are already speculating that the MCU supervillain Mephisto is going to make his live-action debut, while some hopeful ones are still eyeing for another mutant (like Ian McKellen's Magneto) to make an appearance. Looks like people can't wait to have X-Men and Avengers get together soon.

WandaVision is now seven episodes down and there's just two more of them to go. The way things are unraveling, it's unlikely that the series will be a conclusive one. The series will further connect with MCU film Doctor Strange in the Madness of Multiverse and Disney+ series Loki.

Possibly, we'd have to wait for these two MCU entries to release before we can actually figure out what is happening in Westview. Moreover, with the new Agnes twist and introduction of Agatha Harkness, there are several new plot points that Marvel may include in the hopeful and potential "Season 2" of the series. Until then, let's just hope that Bettany's secret on-screen collaboration with the big actor he has dreamt of working with, will lead to a big MCU-level event for viewers to engross in.

Wandavision-Mcu-Cameo.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
FYI.

Folks are certainly that Dr. Strange will be the big cameo being Kevin Feige recently announced that this show will lead into the Dr. Strange sequel.

If you read the above article, Paul Bettany is quoted that it is a actor he has longed to work with.

Paul Bettany and Benedict Cumberbatch have worked together in past projects prior to being cast in the MCU.

It kind of shoots down that theory of Dr. Strange, unless he is trying to throw fans off.

trapture

Rising Star
Registered