Trump supporters behaving like the bags of ass that they are

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
So the Feds trying to put this on black groups? This gotta really be a joke. We got the best seat in the the house right now watching what’s going down. Leave us outta this shit. #notourfight

fuck out my house ...

brother shut them crackers down quick ...

thousands of crackers still at large n they at this brothers house questioning him about some here say shit ... smh

if this shit aint a wake up call i dont know what is ...:angry:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pence was in there. They said it on CNN and then they stopped saying it. That is why I believe it.
She was hit with a kill shot. Excellent job. 1 hit was all she needed.
She died within 5 mins. They made it seem like they were trying to save her life. That did not go down.

He led them from the senate chambers, so he saved several lives, along with the papers. The VP was probably one of the first to get out, but we'll never will fully know.

Now, the woman who was shot crossing the barricade, the VP being behind it is more likely, but again we'll probably will never fully know.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The more all these newer videos keep coming out, the angrier I get.

Shit is fucking disgusting what these Cracker-ASS Fuckers got away with.

And WILL be getting away with. Because we all know AIN'T SHIT going to happen to these Racist Fucks who did get arrested.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of that makes him a lame duck.
True. I believe I confused it with his ability to eventually lead being competent the outgoing administration.
They enabled it by not moderating their platform. I wouldn't let someone sell drugs out of my house, because when shit hits the fan, my house will be the place getting taped off by the police.

I'm at the point where I just hate all conservatives. They have the worst quality a human being can possess...unapologetic hypocrisy. They believe Biden is senile and braindead, but he also organized an epic vote stealing operation. Blue lives matter when beating up black protesters, but blue lives don't matter when they want to over throw the government. Antifa is a bunch of soft ass soyboys, but they're also super violent criminals. Their entire existence is doublethink.
Bruh, break it all the way DOWN!:yes:

Make it make sense!:dunno:
Any kind. I would do a slightly sweetened Iced tea, but not southern grandma iced tea with the inch of sugar on the bottom of the pitcher.
I feel so attacked.:lol:

Yooooooooo, we GOTTA make a meme of this Ninja’s reaction at the :52 second mark.

I still don’t f*ck wit’ Don all the way but his reaction is priceless.
Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom
Posted by Mike Florio on January 11, 2021, 8:24 PM EST

Getty Images
A man known for making great coaching decisions has made a great one away from the football field.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick has decided to decline the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

“Recently, I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for past recipients,” Belichick said in a statement issued Monday night. “Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award.

“Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation’s value, freedom and democracy. I know I also represent my family and the New England Patriots football team. One of the most rewarding things in my professional career took place in 2020 when, through the great leadership within our team, conversations about social justice, equality and human rights moved to the forefront and became actions. Continuing those efforts while remaining true to the people, team and country I love outweigh the benefit of any individual award.”

The carefully crafted statement, including among other things deft use of the passive voice regarding Belichick’s decision to punt on the award, makes a very important point without directly saying it. Belichick now believes that the man he openly supported for the office of the presidency in 2016 has behaved in a way that cannot be reconciled with notions of social justice, equality, and human rights. Thus, Belichick cannot reconcile accepting a significant individual honor with his obligations to his family and his football team.

They say the pen is mightier than the sword. Sometimes, that pen cuts deepest when its blade is perceived as being dull.
Okay, he’s just as smart as I thought he was.

And we earned it. I have no remorse.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So the Feds trying to put this on black groups? This gotta really be a joke. We got the best seat in the the house right now watching what’s going down. Leave us outta this shit. #notourfight

Muthafuckas. That's all crakkkka shit. Fuck outta here. Go arrest them muthafuckas!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

JHaOLF.jpg

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck out my house ...

brother shut them crackers down quick ...

thousands of crackers still at large n they at this brothers house questioning him about some here say shit ... smh

if this shit aint a wake up call i dont know what is ...:angry:

You've got to be fucking kidding me. All those white faces and they track this brother down to associate him with domestic terrorism. It is like white people are trying hard to blame someone else for this shit but they can't because it is all on camera and social media.