Trump supporters behaving like the bags of ass that they are

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Tell me what you want tell me what you need tell me if its good enough for you baby tell me.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xyBvpx.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

"Here ya go.. r u chilly ?...here`s my jacket ..."

got to b fucking kidding me ....:smh:

meanwhile a couple yrs back them fucking pigs had tht bonafide church lady butt neked in her own house for like 30 mins ... :angry:

:angry::angry:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

meanwhile a couple yrs back them fucking pigs had tht bonafide church lady butt neked in her own house for like 30 mins ... :angry:

Make sure he's warm and tells fuckin jokes to entertain him. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

zYzXp1.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This symbol alone should be enough to Rico all the Q s

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

A bunch of loser grown men w/ no lives.

Military weirdos and cops that can barely read and write and need this fake patriotism shit to give their basic bullshit lives meaning.

They are the lowest of the low and mostly cowards. They do gain some courage in numbers, so in that regard, they can be dangerous, but mostly it's a group of Mom's basement living, high school dropout, wife beating, meth addicts, that are ruining their already pantheistic lives for the HCIC ( Head Coward in Charge). A "man" that wouldn't spit on these fools if they were on fire.....Don Don J. Chump.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Make sure he's warm and tells fuckin jokes to entertain him. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

zYzXp1.jpg
Take him to Burger King or Applebees for lunch while theyre at it :rolleyes: