Trump supporters behaving like the bags of ass that they are

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

37799930-9132649-Adam_Johnson_36_was_arrested_by_federal_marshals_in_Florida_on_F-m-38_1610376231977.jpg
37696574-9132649-Johnson_who_was_pictured_inside_the_Capitol_making_off_with_a_le-m-40_1610376239788.jpg

37873596-9135293-FBI_Cleveland_also_shared_these_images_on_Monday_asking_for_help-a-132_1610400505237.jpg

37875026-9135293-Moments_later_another_rioter_comes_out_of_nowhere_and_hurls_the_-a-128_1610400505205.jpg

37875028-9135293-It_does_appear_that_an_officer_struck_by_the_extinguisher_falls_-m-1_1610402874658.jpg

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I think someone predicted this.
Masked congressman locked in with non-Masked Republican congressman

:smh:

House Democrat tests positive for COVID-19 after Capitol riots
Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Friday that the storming was a potential superspreader event.

“I do think you have to anticipate that this is another surge event. You had largely unmasked individuals in a nondistanced fashion, who were all through the Capitol,” Redfield said in an interview with McClatchy.

Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester, D-Del., was filmed during the lockdown attempting to hand masks to a number of Republican colleagues, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., Markwayne Mullin, R-Okla., Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., Scott Perry, R-Pa., Michael Cloud, R-Texas, and Doug LaMalfa, R-Calif. They all declined.

"By the end of passing them out, I only had one left in my hand offering them to everyone," Rochester told CNN.
"I was disappointed in those who didn't accept the masks .."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bonnie-watson-coleman-covid-test-positive-capitol-riot-192035082.html

While sheltering, Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester offered masks to Republicans Marjorie Taylor Greene, Markwayne Mullin, Andy Biggs & more and they refused.

Video

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You can ban them from Facebook, Apple and Google, from what I have seen with me, they will use coded messages to incite violence in the future, it will be undetectable. White Supremacists will use well paid cutouts like Tariq Nasheed and Boyce Watkins to spread their messages. They frequently come onto BGOL to launch attacks covertly.

They did that with Kobe Bryant which I noted after his accident, without him and many other people knowing. They did an episode of Law Order SVU where a white women is raped by a black perp, she rejects her white boyfriend that comes to visit and throws herself at the first decent black man that she sees.

They also had white celebrity women with a sex tape that leak with her black boyfriend that destroys her, than you see her dating nothing but black men afterwards.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump rioter in full body armour and carrying zip-ties ‘is bartender who broke into Capitol with his mother’

This guy and his picture is going to be in U.S. history books forever. Which is amazing, because it will say "Here is the zip tie handcuff terrorist invading the legislative chamber. And his mom."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.Perfect.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

37799930-9132649-Adam_Johnson_36_was_arrested_by_federal_marshals_in_Florida_on_F-m-38_1610376231977.jpg
37696574-9132649-Johnson_who_was_pictured_inside_the_Capitol_making_off_with_a_le-m-40_1610376239788.jpg

37873596-9135293-FBI_Cleveland_also_shared_these_images_on_Monday_asking_for_help-a-132_1610400505237.jpg

37875026-9135293-Moments_later_another_rioter_comes_out_of_nowhere_and_hurls_the_-a-128_1610400505205.jpg

37875028-9135293-It_does_appear_that_an_officer_struck_by_the_extinguisher_falls_-m-1_1610402874658.jpg
What is that

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 Capitol police officers suspended over pro-Trump riot, congressman says
Tim Stelloh and Alex Moe and Haley Talbot
Mon, January 11, 2021, 5:59 PM CST

Two U.S. Capitol Police officers were suspended and at least 10 more are under investigation over the deadly pro-Trump insurrection last week, a congressman said Monday.

Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, who chairs one of the committees that oversees the federal law enforcement agency, told reporters that one of the officers was suspended immediately for appearing to take a selfie with members of the mob.

Another officer was suspended after he was seen with a Make American Great Again hat on and directing people inside the building, Ryan said. :oops:

Ryan did not identify the officers. During the Zoom call, Ryan said he believed that one officer had been arrested but a spokesman later clarified that the congressman misspoke. There have been no arrests, the spokesman said.

Ryan said another 10-15 officers were being investigated, though he couldn't provide details on the extent of those investigations.

“The main point is the Capitol police are looking at everybody involved that could have potentially facilitated at a big level or a small level,” he said.

A spokeswoman for the department did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-capitol-police-officers-suspended-232057662.html

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They enabled it by not moderating their platform. I wouldn't let someone sell drugs out of my house, because when shit hits the fan, my house will be the place getting taped off by the police.

I'm at the point where I just hate all conservatives. They have the worst quality a human being can possess...unapologetic hypocrisy. They believe Biden is senile and braindead, but he also organized an epic vote stealing operation. Blue lives matter when beating up black protesters, but blue lives don't matter when they want to over throw the government. Antifa is a bunch of soft ass soyboys, but they're also super violent criminals. Their entire existence is doublethink.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 Capitol police officers suspended over pro-Trump riot, congressman says
Tim Stelloh and Alex Moe and Haley Talbot
Mon, January 11, 2021, 5:59 PM CST

Two U.S. Capitol Police officers were suspended and at least 10 more are under investigation over the deadly pro-Trump insurrection last week, a congressman said Monday.

Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, who chairs one of the committees that oversees the federal law enforcement agency, told reporters that one of the officers was suspended immediately for appearing to take a selfie with members of the mob.

Another officer was suspended after he was seen with a Make American Great Again hat on and directing people inside the building, Ryan said. :oops:

Ryan did not identify the officers. During the Zoom call, Ryan said he believed that one officer had been arrested but a spokesman later clarified that the congressman misspoke. There have been no arrests, the spokesman said.

Ryan said another 10-15 officers were being investigated, though he couldn't provide details on the extent of those investigations.

“The main point is the Capitol police are looking at everybody involved that could have potentially facilitated at a big level or a small level,” he said.

A spokeswoman for the department did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-capitol-police-officers-suspended-232057662.html
I'm sure the benefits are good for that job, and it's probably a retirement gig that doesn't have much stress. This dickhead ruined his life for an incompetent stooge that can't take an L. Trump is a top shelf "ain't shit nigga", the type of cat that is toxic to everyone around him.