Trump supporters behaving like the bags of ass that they are

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get these la Niccas. Nicca says he feels bad that Ashli bobbit lost her life. Nicca a proclaimed gangbanger :lol: Felt bad for a chick breaking into the Capitol threating to kill senators
is it cause she white. :smh: La Niccas.
where’s this compassion for your own people. I swear these Niccas bow down to them

lowlite

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don't. Insurance doesn't pay out if you die in the commission of a felony OR suicide.

One Mooore Thing...

Any Vets with benefits convicted of a felony loses their benefits after 61 days. GI Bill...gone, VA loan...gone...any monthly payouts...gone. Can reapply after time served, but with sedition, insurrection, sabotage, espionage they will probably loose them forever! Whole retirement gone! Hope the house paid fo' biaaatches!

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
88-D10119-9764-4-A8-F-B483-CE8-BDBF55668.png
You know what. Maybe this one was antifa. Only one smart enough to know not to get caught.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Fans Rip WFT QB Taylor Heinicke After Finding Out He’s a Trump Supporter
BYDANIEL BARNA
Jan 10, 2021

Image via Getty/Mitchell Layton

The Washington Football Team wasn't given much of a chance against Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during Saturday night's NFC wild-card game. That was especially true with the unproven Taylor Heinicke under center.

The 27-year-old quarterback was playing in place of the injured Alex Smith, and while he wasn't able to lead his team to victory, he performed a lot better than people expected. One play in particular—in which he evaded a sack and stretched out into the end zone for a touchdown—turned heads.

The excerpts you see above originated from an August 2020 piece examining Heinicke's long history of supporting Trump, and his questionable stance on the protests over social injustice that swept the nation last year. Once people online caught wind of Heinicke's particular views, the honeymoon for some, was over.

I expect not suspect all white people to be trump supporters.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So these dumbasses were really on Parler admitting that stormrd the Capitol because they "wanted" or were going to "hunt" Dems and RINOs?!

Just keep the charges coming....

And this fool was pretending to be a Colonel and talking shit about retired military?! What a bitch

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
One Mooore Thing...

Any Vets with benefits convicted of a felony loses their benefits after 61 days. GI Bill...gone, VA loan...gone...any monthly payouts...gone. Can reapply after time served, but with sedition, insurrection, sabotage, espionage they will probably loose them forever! Whole retirement gone! Hope the house paid fo' biaaatches!

This is fact lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I expect not suspect all white people to be trump supporters.

They have given you no reason to assume otherwise

But i will say this...

Salute to those white folks that hated trump and his fans publically and loudly since day one

I'm talking since before the central park 5

We need to make sure to recognize them

Cause remember there was a time in hip hop when we help that orange tumor in high regard too.