NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Harden became a pain in the ass just recently because he wanted out of Houston. His basketball resume is better than 3 quality guys fam. You have to differentiate the person vs the player on the court because all these niggas turn into divas when they want to be traded.
Not saying their better. But I'm saying givin the upswing, age and pain in the ass factor I wouldn't have made the trade.

6hlZl4.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What's up wit the orange Magic Jersey's? Florida being the Orange state I guess? That female announcer for the Nets is a pain in the ass too. Bitch boring as fuck. I wish she'd shit the fuck up!!!

X0ZQgq.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Bro I kept seeing some trade scenarios pop up that had us getting both him and Simmons... man that dude proved to be way more than just a poster dunk...Lavine is super nice... game is solid all around

I think Minnesota messed up getting rid of him, especially with the way things turned out with Jimmy.

I think the main thing is they thought he was just an athlete, but the ACL forced him to add more to his game.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I thought Kyrie was supposed to be back with the team today?

He wanted to watch the football playoffs?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Honestly we need to get healthy
It's hard to assess what we have right now
I'm just giving you a hard time bro...

If you're not healthy then that makes a HUGE difference.

Still, I dunno how I'd let Harden get to an already loaded nets team without putting up more of a fight

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
You know pat loves going after the big names.

See, my thinking now is after seeing Harden drop a triple double easily in his debut, y'all might overpay for a lesser name.

Beal is good, but he's not Harden.

The better Harden plays with the Nets and the better they get, the more Herro and co. start to look like trade fodder.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Booooyyyyyyyy... I do not like how Harden forced his way outta Houston...

But this shit is laughable to see how cats on Twitter and other social media outlets is now kicking themselves for their team passing on Harden and not getting him on their squad

:lol:

Hilarious