NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Right. The thanks they fucking get....Levert knew his ass was going to get shipped out in order to get Harden....came and didn't trip none....now his ass get to go to fucking Indiana lol...but shit if he wants to play for a contender Pacers look legit. I hope they beat the fuck out of the Nets if they ever play.
Yup. Me too. I respect Levert and how he handled himself.

a4v69y.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Some bullshit

This should be a much bigger story

Much bigger
It really should be a much bigger part of the Harden story instead of just being a footnote. Harden and the organization have stacked the deck against Silas. If they miss the playoffs this year, you already know the black head coach will be the first to go.

Straight bullshit.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ehhh I mean I remember when dudes use to get 40 minutes a night lol....I honestly don't know is there a correlation between guys getting minutes and doing bad? I know Dame and CJ get a bunch as well.

Slowly game when they were playing 40 with the focal point being the center.

CJ & Dame ain't second year players either

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Extreme....poor choice of words, but this shit isn't comparable

They're no different that anyone else, if you don't want to follow rules then you can get another job. If not you will have to deal with the repercussions.

How dare they have a draft, then take your ass overseas. Nobody is forcing you in the NBA and getting $30 mil a year.

But do you see a systemical issue with the process?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My girl doesn't watch basketball... but she knows who James Harden is and that he played for the Rockets... she mentioned to me she heard he got traded and asked me what I thought... I didn't elaborate too much because I know she wouldn't get it... but then I said how he did his teammates dirty on his way out and showed her the clip and what he said...

She looked at the phone, turned up her nose and plainly says " I hope he goes there and plays like shit or breaks his leg."

You got a keeper there

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Hmmmmmm not buying it but there is probably some truth there

The kyrie playing like an mvp part? When that man has missed more games than he has played? And the nets were never trading Kyrie...

The whole "logic" is cracked there too you can't say kd and kyrie run the ORGANIZATION and then in the same breath say kyrie could be traded.