Fbg Duck shot and killed

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Chicago Drill and yes it’s horrible, but that’s what they do :dunno:
Kids rapping about devil shit cannot be too upset when they meet the devil. Mothafuckas could rap about laptop motherboards and ride on those Best Buy bitches but they rather talk shit about people who can carry guns

55th View

Rising Star
Registered

ummmm he just dissed dead people

Yeah, this will definitely get you killed. Wouldn't be surprised if it was something as minuscule as a diss track. But, you can't do that and expect things to be all good. those are serious emotions when it comes to death.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kids rapping about devil shit cannot be too upset when they meet the devil. Mothafuckas could rap about laptop motherboards and ride on those Best Buy bitches but they rather talk shit about people who can carry guns

Only a few rappers can rap about topics like “Computers” and make it sound nice.
VigilantPoorGarpike-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
question to all who follow this, I kinda follow. Is he the last GD rapper that was actually popular? Young pappy was my favorite he been dead since 2015.

It looks like the BD have won
Duck was my lil nigga and was BIG GD from STL and was almost untouchable. The whole 63rd-64th is going to be on fire for the next month so anyone on here that lives over there duck your motherfucking tacos....it's bout to FUEGO! RIP shorty...told your ass to get the fuck on but you couldn't leave the city.
How long before King Von is murked? Wasn’t he shot at recently? Dude talks mad reckless . Y’all won’t have any Chicago rappers left except Kanye , Twista and Common
He will get changed soon...he stay going back to his projects...if the GD's or MC (051) don't catch him....his own will line him up.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. That Drill Scene shit.

The report say they jumped out of 2 cars. Sound like he was spotted

R.I.P

Yo, like the ending scene from Training Day....

Man, I'm a old head, we had beef back then but usually one dude quick driveby on a fool but these young cats roll different.

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHO

was rocking that NAS -one love and a line thats been with me since 94. when he was schooling the youngin and said "
told him don't let niggas fool him cause when the pistol blows the one that's murdered will be the cool one. these youngster look as a honor to die young