Fbg Duck shot and killed

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shooting in the Gold Coast, I'm wondering. Why they doing that? Must've been high value target.
Its FBG Duck.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Wow. And he got shot broad daylight up in the Gold Coast. RIP.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Chi land is wild. It would be smart for upcoming rappers to leave the Chicago area once they get a little buzz. Fuck trying to be a hometown legend.

Boosie tried to tell everyone why you gotta leave your hometown.

tenor.gif

Not this same tired rhetoric again, you niggas are like broken records!

You right about Chicago because they really get it in though.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Chi land is wild. It would be smart for upcoming rappers to leave the Chicago area once they get a little buzz. Fuck trying to be a hometown legend.

Boosie tried to tell everyone why you gotta leave your hometown.

What buzz?

zooclass

Potential Star
Registered
Lemme see, buffoons make a living by embarrassing the black race , rapping about shooting people and other degenerate behavior and then they get shot, sorry don’t see the issue

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Most people would survive gunshot wounds if they got help quick enough. Timing is everything.

RIP

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Lemme see, buffoons make a living by embarrassing the black race , rapping about shooting people and other degenerate behavior and then they get shot, sorry don’t see the issue
Mixed reaction here. I wanted to write they're only entertainers but people take shit too seriously. And you can't floss around jealous folks with low ambition. They aim to make you miserable. I had haters at a job getting min. wage because the supervisors made me a lead. Even the foreman ain't like it. Boosie is spot on.