RbJfWf.jpg

hnjYnf.jpg

jFlMuC.jpg

YwyfQB.jpg
:bravo::groupwave:big homie.........

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Respect your honesty, Lebron did not play very bad, Lakers played well, but its clear that Lebron is a little intimidated by Kawhi.

You are right, tonight was typical Lebron from the free throw line, and he has never been a great closer in 4th quarters.

He facilitated well and contributed a lot, just has no killer instinct. Its his personality, it will never change.

This was a very good game.
I dont think LBJ is intimidated. I think LBJ is just older and the clippers have a better team. If AD is smart he shouldn't resign with the Lakers....As of right now, Lakers don't have enough to beat clippers......

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He needs to be compared to Magic, not Jordan.

Magic was a great facilitator, with a high shooting percentage for a guard, for his career. Its much easier to have a high shooting percentage when you are only taking shots in your comfort area or mostly within 10 feet. A league leading scorer each season has to take way more difficult shots, in all types of situations.That's why Lebron only lead the league in scoring 1 season out of 17 years.

Magic is a much more dependable player in the 4th quarter than Lebron will ever be. Lebron is a much better athlete, but lacks killer instinct down the stretch like Jordan and Kobe.

Kobe, Magic, and Jordan would not be intimidated by Kawhi, like Lebron has shown through the years.
Lebron has more game tying/go ahead baskets in the playoffs than any of them with a higher field goal percentage. All that, while leading his teams in every fucking thing. Points, rebounds, and assists.

How they more dependable in the 4th when he is the most dependable in the 4th during the playoffs in clutch time? :confused:

Now, when he is at the free throw line at any point in the game, seems like a crap shoot, but with the ball in his hands with the game on the line? The math can't be denied. We can go by what we thought we saw and feelings about magic and Jordan, but the math for Lebron is right there.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont think LBJ is intimidated. I think LBJ is just older and the clippers have a better team. If AD is smart he shouldn't resign with the Lakers....As of right now, Lakers don't have enough to beat clippers......
Kawhi got a Finals MVP on his ass 5 or 6 years ago. This shit ain't just start.

Amnesia and sundown syndrome is a bitch.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron has more game tying/go ahead baskets in the playoffs than any of them with a higher field goal percentage. All that, while leading his teams in every fucking thing. Points, rebounds, and assists.

How they more dependable in the 4th when he is the most dependable in the 4th during the playoffs in clutch time? :confused:

Now, when he is at the free throw line at any point in the game, seems like a crap shoot, but with the ball in his hands with the game on the line? The math can't be denied. We can go by what we thought we saw and feelings about magic and Jordan, but the math for Lebron is right there.

Its 12 minutes in a 4th quarter, not 25 seconds. A clutch player or closer "closes" the game out, takes over for the majority of the 4th quarter.

Who the fuck do y'all think y'all talking to? Everybody knows what Lebron is and isn't.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Its 12 minutes in a 4th quarter, not 25 seconds. A clutch player or closer "closes" the game out, takes over for the majority of the 4th quarter.

Who the fuck do y'all think y'all talking to? Everybody knows what Lebron is and isn't.
So it's not up for debate that Lebron is the most clutch. You concede that but will want to talk the entire 4th. Cool.

You think Magic's numbers will trump Brons? He's more dependable, huh? Before you answer, remember that even when Lebron played with Wade/Bosh(HOFers), he had to lead his teams in EVERYTHING(pts, boards, assists). So you really want to compare Magic with Lebron? Every ring Lebron has, he lead his team in everything and came through with dominant 4ths AND more documented CLUTCH performances.

I grew up with showtime, but damn. Lebron sits down and ALL his teams shit the fucking bed. Death, taxes, and Lebron's teams shitting the bed without him. Entire game, 4th, and clutch time.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hawks are so ass for making that trade :smh: I knew luka would be really good. Didn't know it would be this fast though. Hawks, like every Atlanta team, stay losing.....

Hawks had wet dreams of getting a Steph Curry clone and thought that Trae would fill more seats in their arena. To be fair, Trae is not a bust at all. He's putting up Curry type numbers in his second season.

Now the Hawks just gotta follow GS blueprint and surround him with top notch defenders and another offensive sidekick.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Hawks had wet dreams of getting a Steph Curry clone and thought that Trae would fill more seats in their arena. To be fair, Trae is not a bust at all. He's putting up Curry type numbers in his second season.

Now the Hawks just gotta follow GS blueprint and surround him with top notch defenders and another offensive sidekick.
I hope Hunter and Cam and really grow, but they need some strong vets. Is Collins back yet?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

BGOL has all these Jordan shoe buyers stuck in the 90s that dont pay attention to basketball. That there are actually people who still think Michael Jordan was more athletic than LeBron is embarrassing at this point. :smh:

MJ-gets-hung.gif

:lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No hes not putting up Curry type numbers; Curry is way more efficient than trae; And Curry tries to play defense; Trae plays no defense nor does he try at all; Trae just take long 3s; only thing thats remotely close to Curry; and Im not saying trae is a bust; Im saying hes no superstar; Luka had superstar written all over him; it was the worse trade they could have made; Luka would have put way more seats in the arean.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No hes not putting up Curry type numbers; Curry is way more efficient than trae; And Curry tries to play defense; Trae plays no defense nor does he try at all; Trae just take long 3s; only thing thats remotely close to Curry; and Im not saying trae is a bust; Im saying hes no superstar; Luka had superstar written all over him; it was the worse trade they could have made; Luka would have put way more seats in the arean.....

Luca averages, .3 more ppg, 5.2 more rebounds, .5 more assists and shoots 6% better than Trae.

Y’all putting too many extras on it, Luca averages more rebounds more than Trae and y’all have the nerve to put “Bust” and Trae in the same sentence?

Y’all doing too much.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Luca averages, .3 more ppg, 5.2 more rebounds, .5 more assists and shoots 6% better than Trae.

Y’all putting too many extras on it, Luca averages more rebounds more than Trae and y’all have the nerve to put “Bust” and Trae in the same sentence?

Y’all doing too much.
U talking numbers. I'm talking about how a player affects the game. Sometimes a player impact is beyond numbers. Most superstar players are like that. Luka is #2 PER trae is 15. I don't think u can build a team around trae. I think trae will be an all star at a point. LUKA will be a superstar, big difference.....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U talking numbers. I'm talking about how a player affects the game. Sometimes a player impact is beyond numbers. Most superstar players are like that. Luka is #2 PER trae is 15. I don't think u can build a team around trae. I think trae will be an all star at a point. LUKA will be a superstar, big difference.....

Luka averages 5 more rebounds a game, their numbers are damn near identical. One plays on a losing team and the other doesn’t.

The NBA is going to make Luka a superstar whether we like it or not. And i like Luka and I like watching him play, I also like to watch Trae play.

Bottom line, they’re basically doing the same thing on the court and one you all are says by is a “Superstar” and the other one is on the bad side of the trade and damn near a bust.

Just strange is all I’m saying, especially when they have damn near the same numbers. And Luka’s 6 inches taller, he should have 5 more rebounds! :lol:

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're right, defensively he's not good and it's highlighted when the whole Hawks team is trash defensively. Curry's bad defense was masked with the Warriors having great perimeter defenders and that's what you need when you have a smaller guard. Trae is not efficient as Curry but Trae is not a bad shooter especially for the volume of shots he takes, he's a better 3 point shooter than Luka too.

This is just Trae's second year, putting up all star numbers offensively. Luka has a great coach and a way better supporting cast. Today I would definitely take Luka over Trae but Trae's future is bright and is on a good trajectory.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're right, defensively he's not good and it's highlighted when the whole Hawks team is trash defensively. Curry's bad defense was masked with the Warriors having great perimeter defenders and that's what you need when you have a smaller guard. Trae is not efficient as Curry but Trae is not a bad shooter especially for the volume of shots he takes, he's a better 3 point shooter than Luka too.

This is just Trae's second year, putting up all star numbers offensively. Luka has a great coach and a way better supporting cast. Today I would definitely take Luka over Trae but Trae's future is bright and is on a good trajectory.
I dont think curry is bad defensively; hes average and the numbers support that. But yes trae is good and will get better. I just dont think he will be a superstar. I think luka will be a superstar. But most players never become superstar players; so I guess that's not a knock against trae. I just still mad that the hawks traded him:angry: