<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
What is the Charlotte Hornets current basketball strategy? All you Jumpman buyers on BGOL cant answer that simple question....Avoid Hornets talk like the plague. But will try to crowbar the coon idol into a LeBron discussion when he loses. Who just happens to be the best player of this era and most talked about. How self serving and convenient. :lol:

No fags, crowbar his name into one of the losses the Hornets take. You know, the team he CURRENTLY HAS OWNED THE LAST 10 SEASONS. Dont worry Im gonna keep us up to date on my hometown team so youll have plenty chances this season. :yes:
How'd you know I was referring to you?
Get help.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How'd you know I was referring to you?
Get help.

Spider's beloved coon idol stinks as an owner. I go on any other bball forum its openly discussed. But in the NBA thread on BGOL Jordan nutriders have been guilt shaming niggas not to discuss it for 10 years strong.

Fuck that, Mikey dont pay me and I dont buy his shoes so no walking on eggshells over here. 2020 Charlotte Hornets will be discussed going forward. Dont worry itll end when the playoffs start, as usual.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I Actually heard that the lakers offered him and 3 other players to the pelicans for Jrue Hoilday.

But if anyone followed Kuz know he don’t hold back call out folks.
Shit him and ball use to rap about each other mishaps :dunno:
Welp, it's been real Kyle Kuzma....
You're next to be voted off inkosi island

:itsawrap:

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Spider's beloved coon idol stinks as an owner. I go on any other bball forum its openly discussed. But in the NBA thread on BGOL Jordan nutriders have been guilt shaming niggas not to discuss it for 10 years strong.

Fuck that, Mikey dont pay me and I dont buy his shoes so no walking on eggshells over here. 2020 Charlotte Hornets will be discussed going forward. Dont worry itll end when the playoffs start, as usual.
I pray for you.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I Actually heard that the lakers offered him and 3 other players to the pelicans for Jrue Hoilday.

But if anyone followed Kuz know he don’t hold back call out folks.
Shit him and ball use to rap about each other mishaps :dunno:

Its much ado about nothing. But Spider is a huge Bron hater and typically always sides with folks who diss Bron so he posted it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Even Bron said it. Whenever someone wants to clout chase or build they rep they use his name to do it. Jordan stans like Nix and Spider been doing it for years to try to keep that fading 90s legacy relevant. Tryna use Steph, Harden, Kawhi, or Giannis for "see Jordan wouldve did it like this" talk doesnt have the same punch. :smh: Jordan wasnt mentioned at all last playoff cuz Bron didnt make it. They cant keep him relevant as leeching off Brons legacy does.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bruh that shit is sad.....

We talking about current day teams, players, storylines and issues, but this guy brings up Jordan

:smh:

Jordan is the current owner of the Hornets. But you nutriders are the ones stuck in the 90s. Lets talk about MJ CURRENTLY setting black majority owners back 100 years. Next time one of us tries to own a team, all the cacs gotta do is point to the job your coon idol is doing to justify why we shouldnt have one. But you dont care long as you can buy them same tired sneakers and trash Bron right? I could see if you was from NC or Chi fam, but you from Texas clutchin this niggas balls. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Spider is another coward MJ stan that wants to trash Bron with impunity and invoke coons name when he loses but I post facts about MJ he cant take it and puts me on ignore. Jordan fans are so soft and sensitive like his hoe ass. They cant even admit or concede when someone is better at something than dude, have to portray him as "perfect" to justify dickriding the same sneakers over and over and over and over.

Llano is the only real Rockets fan in this thread that roots for the Rockets ONLY. Spider is a Jordan shoe stan that hopped on the Kobe bandwagon.

Charlotte Hornets posts are still coming tho.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Dude is really ranting. As if this shit really affects his personal life. Talk about caping. Dude said Jordan fans are sensitive but he's in here ranting when someone says something negative about LeBron. But he won't call that being sensitive though. We're witnessing a mental breakdown. Sad.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And he keeps bringing up sneakers. :lol:

You niggas are fanboys of them old ass sneakers.

CbErGBDUsAAgDIw.jpg

You was so happy MJ gave Kobe sneakers as a retirement gift you made a whole thread about it.

I'm gonna get slammed for this...

But the 4s are probably my least favorite Jordans...i hate those damn shoes

The 3s tho... all time favorite with the 13s right behind. I want the 3s in that "do the right thing" colorway... i had some years ago but i didn't take care of them like i should have

Spider in like 10 "Jordan 13s vs" threads waxing poetic for the love he has for those pieces of plastic on his feet. And not once in them threads does he try to potray niggas as "obsessed" for buying the same shoes over and over. Jordan riders are biased beyond belief.

Spider posted a fake Kuzma tweet but Im the crazy one?

Lets talk about the 2020 Hornets shall we?

TimRock

BGOL Investor
You niggas are fanboys of them old ass sneakers.

You was so happy MJ gave Kobe sneakers as a retirement gift you made a whole thread about it.

Spider in like 10 "Jordan 13s vs" threads waxing poetic for the love he has for those pieces of plastic on his feet. And not once in them threads does he try to potray niggas as "obsessed" for buying the same shoes over and over. Jordan riders are biased beyond belief.

Spider posted a fake Kuzma tweet but Im the crazy one?

Lets talk about the 2020 Hornets shall we?

Get help man. You digging in profiles now? How would you know he's in those threads if you weren't in them too? Why are you worried about what people buy with their own money? LeBron doesn't even know you. Let it go.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Why am I seeing folks saying the Rockets is thinking about trading Russ...:confused:

@spider705
Bro that's ryen rusillio punk ass attention whoring...
The first words in his statement are I THINK. No sources, no hard information, no nothing... just some bullshit hot take on a non issue that draws attention to him and his podcast. If you trace back the sources of this shit it all leads back to him

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Welp, it's been real Kyle Kuzma....
You're next to be voted off inkosi island

:itsawrap:

Kuz is not nearly good as he seems to think he is. Certainly not to have as many opinions as he seems to have.

And yall wonder why i was disgusted with the media hype and early over promotion of this guy. This is where it has led us. No fucking way should he be named player of decade. The guy wasnt even the best player on most of his title run teams. .. and was never the MVP of them.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
And yall wonder why i was disgusted with the media hype and early over promotion of this guy. This is where it has led us. No fucking way should he be named player of decade. The guy wasnt even the best player on most of his title run teams. .. and was never the MVP of them.

NY Times was tryna sell papers with the controversy. Forget about Bron, what does that say about KD? Steph had a better decade than KD? Really?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Kuz is not nearly good as he seems to think he is. Certainly not to have as many opinions as he seems to have.

Yup.. I never really saw the hype and TBH I think they should have kept Ingram instead of him... that's not hindsight either... I just felt Ingram had the higher upside

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I hope he's his former trainer right now

Why am I seeing folks saying the Rockets is thinking about trading Russ...:confused:

@spider705

Shit, can they trade him with his contract that easily?

and he's Harden's boy, Harden surely has better standing than the GM right now.

Yup.. I never really saw the hype and TBH I think they should have kept Ingram instead of him... that's not hindsight either... I just felt Ingram had the higher upside

I guess. Kuzma can score 20 points for a losing team too. :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah the obsessed weirdos are the ones who still envision MJ as 30 years old in 2020 so they can still feel cool wearing his retro sneakers in new color schemes. Even though in reality hes almost 60 and dont even wear the shoes himself no mo. :lol:

MJs dumbass doesnt re sign Kemba who got the Cs 2nd in the East. Signs Terry Rozier, who has now been benched. :lol: Mikey is dumb as a door knob as an exec. :smh: Do any of you MJ stans know what he's doing with the Hornets? Seriously? Nix? Tim? Spider? Any other Jordan brand supporter, please break down MJs current bbball philosophy? Do you even know?
What is the Charlotte Hornets current basketball strategy? All you Jumpman buyers on BGOL cant answer that simple question....Avoid Hornets talk like the plague. But will try to crowbar the coon idol into a LeBron discussion when he loses. Who just happens to be the best player of this era and most talked about. How self serving and convenient. :lol:

No fags, crowbar his name into one of the losses the Hornets take. You know, the team he CURRENTLY HAS OWNED THE LAST 10 SEASONS. Dont worry Im gonna keep us up to date on my hometown team so youll have plenty chances this season. :yes:

Jordan doesn’t hurt lay for the Hornets, he.’a the owner. Because fans were his when he played for the Bulls doesn’t automatically make them fans of the Hornets.

Everyone know Jordan isn’t a successful owner, we all know that. You’re not saying anything new.

Loyalty-wise it would’ve been nice to resign Kenna, business wise it wouldn’t. Paying Kemba 150-200 million in a bad team isn’t financially smart.

It would’ve been a good move for the franchise showing other players that Jordan was loyal and trying to win.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kuz was good his first two years but now he’s out there playing scared with Lebron, he’s scared to mess up.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
No, maybe it was another game recently?

Shotclock was ending and he shot a stepback 3 and it air balled.

If your memory’s more precise than mine then :cheers:

Who was the leading scorer for the Lakers?

Who had the only positive plus minus out of Lebron, AD and Kuz?

Who had 15 points in a quarter?

Much less coming back from ankle issues multiple times.

Stick to talking about teams you actually watch

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who was the leading scorer for the Lakers?

Who had the only positive plus minus out of Lebron, AD and Kuz?

Who had 15 points in a quarter?

Much less coming back from ankle issues multiple times.

Stick to talking about teams you actually watch

Are you spotting?

You’re a little moist over an issue that’s not that serious.

He plays scared. They have him out there in blowout games and he doesn’t really know his role.

Yes he has come off of injuries.

I know what I see, you can focus on ANALytics.