Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Yeah he fucked that up royally. :smh:

9nDX8G.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. Nix a good dude he shouldn't be going back and forth with a fuckin clown.

pIC63U.jpg
Yeah and I know its easy to get caught up in that shit because you feel like damn we all adults on here and you'd think there wasn't no trolling and shit going on but its always them few that can't resist. I'm so glad I don't associate with dudes like this in person. I can't imagine a adult acting like a 14 year old female.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah and I know its easy to get caught up in that shit because you feel like damn we all adults on here and you'd think there wasn't no trolling and shit going on but its always them few that can't resist. I'm so glad I don't associate with dudes like this in person. I can't imagine a adult acting like a 14 year old female.
Right. Dude is a fuckin moron. Types the dumbest shit about basketball. I put that pussy on ignore about 2 years ago. His own mother won't even answer the phone when he calls he's such a piece of shit.

fxBBlt.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
HotNix and some of the Jordan stans invoked his name first. I posted an article about Jordan sucking on the Wizards in his own words and now a bunch of "Mavs","Sixers", "90's Bulls" fans wanna put me on ignore. :lol: Go right ahead ladies, we know you cant debunk shit I say. BGOL deserves REAL basketball fans, not a bunch of middle age Michael Jordan fanatics that still buy Jordans and think its 1991. Lakers #1 in the Wild Wild West in 2020, lets talk about that stans!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I wish Mr. Talc stop moping like a fucking kid. This dude knew the team was rebuilding yet still signed that contract last year. It's like he's surprised by this..

I would have thought it would be Tristan but he's been a great sport about it for the most part.

I wish the Cavs trade Love so I wont have see him moping around like he's the best player on the team. His ass can't even stay healthy yet he's acting like a kid.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Welp, it's been real Kyle Kuzma....
You're next to be voted off inkosi island

:itsawrap:

Lakers #1 in the West. What place are the Rockets Yvette? You Kobe/MJ stans are always having to look and punch upwards. 

DzYgQmXWsAI4Hm1.jpg

Your coon idol wouldnt speak to Scottie for months after this 1. Holds a lil more weight than a bench guys trainer. :lol:

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Spider, even them cacs you like to hang around and club with dont want to be MJ anymore. Who in 2020 views MJ as anything more than a relic from 30 years ago? All white NBA fans view MJ as the worst owner, they dont even hide it.

MJ hangs around nothing but CACs, no wonder Spider loves him so much.

Imagine how much better MJ would be viewed today if Bron never existed. Bron single handedly NORMALIZED his legacy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

If you had 30 and 40 year old dickriders still buying your shoes like candy and ignoring your failures and cooning, you wouldnt give a fuck either Becky!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MJ signs a white slower no defense version of prime LeBron and MJ fans went estatic. The irony.

Meanwhile a middle aged family man in Houston, Texas is all over his sack.

Since HotNix, CACWalsh, and Spider love MJ so much, I promise to keep the thread filled with Charlotte Hornets updates thru out the season. The stans wanna ONLY focus on 30 years ago for a reason.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Obsessed weirdo

Nah the obsessed weirdos are the ones who still envision MJ as 30 years old in 2020 so they can still feel cool wearing his retro sneakers in new color schemes. Even though in reality hes almost 60 and dont even wear the shoes himself no mo. :lol:

MJs dumbass doesnt re sign Kemba who got the Cs 2nd in the East. Signs Terry Rozier, who has now been benched. :lol: Mikey is dumb as a door knob as an exec. :smh: Do any of you MJ stans know what he's doing with the Hornets? Seriously? Nix? Tim? Spider? Any other Jordan brand supporter, please break down MJs current bbball philosophy? Do you even know?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Nah the obsessed weirdos are the ones who still envision MJ as 30 years old in 2020 so they can still feel cool wearing his retro sneakers in new color schemes. Even though in reality hes almost 60 and dont even wear the shoes himself no mo. :lol:

MJs dumbass doesnt re sign Kemba who got the Cs 2nd in the East. Signs Terry Rozier, who has now been benched. :lol: Mikey is dumb as a door knob as an exec. :smh: Do any of you MJ stans know what he's doing with the Hornets? Seriously? Nix? Tim? Spider? Any other Jordan brand supporter, please break down MJs current bbball philosophy? Do you even know?
Get help.

How'd you know I was referring to you?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Get help.

How'd you know I was referring to you?

What is the Charlotte Hornets current basketball strategy? All you Jumpman buyers on BGOL cant answer that simple question....Avoid Hornets talk like the plague. But will try to crowbar the coon idol into a LeBron discussion when he loses. Who just happens to be the best player of this era and most talked about. How self serving and convenient. :lol:

No fags, crowbar his name into one of the losses the Hornets take. You know, the team he CURRENTLY HAS OWNED THE LAST 10 SEASONS. Dont worry Im gonna keep us up to date on my hometown team so youll have plenty chances this season. :yes: