Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea it's a good time to buy in...how low realistically can it go before the year is over?

Im thinkin bottom seven around late august, but if you ask me its just people, especially asians the chinese in particular taking their money out and going on vacation..

after labor day, early october I see bitcoin past fifteen geez...

unless of course the feds drop interest rates.. then it will stay around ten or 11 thousand damn near the rest of the year.

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Follow the partnerships and investors. Anyone been following what some of the venture capitalist have in their portfolios? I believe alot of Asian and asian-backed cryptos will explode.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much is a good start?
If you’re talking about XRP specifically it’s about 31 cents as of today. Around $300 would get you 1k. Sometimes I just buy $20 worth and it keeps adding up. Coinbase makes it easy since you can connect your checking account or debit card. Also, on Coinbase you can do the educational videos and earn free crypto. I did the one for DAI the other day and got $20 worth of DAI. You can convert any coin to any other one on Coinbase so I converted the DAI and got 60 XRP. I'll take it! Of course don’t invest anything you can't afford to lose. I’ve been accumulating regularly for about 9 months. With all the moves Ripple is making I see where this is headed. Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and look at the top 10 coins and see which coin’s price looks out of place. It won’t be that way in the future. Make sure you do your own research and understand what you are investing in but I’m buying up to about 50 cents. No other crypto has a company like Ripple pushing its adoption. Ripple has signed up over 200 financial institutions from all over the world. XRP is actually being used by a publicly traded company already (MoneyGram). 100% of the banks in India are on Ripplenet. Japanese financial giant SBI Holdings bought a stake in Ripple and created SBI Ripple Asia. They’ve partnered with 61 other Japanese Banks to create a next generation DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) based payment platform for financial institutions and remittance transfer providers in Asia using Ripple’s technology. Ripple has hit up the middle east and has 3 banks in Saudi Arabia, 2 in Kuwait, 1 in Bahrain and 2 in the UAE. Ripple is about to open a fucking office in Shanghai, China ($67 billion remittance market). Ripple’s CEO speaks regularly at conferences hosted by the IMF, World Bank, etc. Christine Lagarde (IMF director) has mentioned Ripple by name. Any other crypto have an advocate meeting with central bankers? Bank of America just filed a patent for a settlement system based on Ripple technology. Ripple created a venture capital fund (Xpring) whose only purpose is to provide support to startups and projects that make use of the digital asset XRP and the open-source XRP Ledger. They’ve invested $500 million so far. Ripple is a threat to replace the antiquated SWIFT money transfer system banks have been using since the 70's. Ripple is going to rule the movement of money around the world in the internet of value.

So Ripple sells software that facilitates money transfer for banks and payment processors among others. The digital asset XRP facilitates that transfer. The banks don’t have to use XRP to use Ripplenet. However, Ripple’s Xrapid Solution uses XRP and is the one that saves the most money and provides the best benefits. The newly upgraded Xcurrent 4.0 can also be integrated with Xrapid (uses xrp). So what you’re actually speculating on is XRP eventually being used by the institutions all over the world connected to Ripplenet. XRP is regulatory compliant. No issues with AML/KYC. Ripple holds a huge amount of XRP and has a financial incentive to increase its utility and price. As you can see, I’m bullish as hell on XRP and will continue to load my bags. XRP’s all time high is around $3.60 and it will have no problem getting back there in the next bull run. That’s over 10x from here and I really think in the long run (5+ years) XRP will be in the 3-4 digits. Just buy some, store it in a cold wallet and look at it in a year or two. On another note there are some old timers on the board that got in when XRP was below a penny and are still happily in the green at 31 cents.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Binance US Reveals its Plan To List 30 Crypto Tokens; Here’s The List

it will list Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), XRP, Stellar Lumens (XLM), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA), Cosmos (ATOM), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC), DASH, EOS, Ethereum Classic (ETC), HOT, IOTA, LINK, Loom Network (LOOM), MANA, NANO, NEO, PAX, REP, RVN, TUSD, USDC, USDT, VET, WAVES, ZIL, ZRX.

https://coingape.com/binance-us-list-30-crypto-tokens/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/binance-considering-support-for-30-tokens-for-us-customers

MackInTraining

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you’re talking about XRP specifically it’s about 31 cents as of today. Around $300 would get you 1k. Sometimes I just buy $20 worth and it keeps adding up. Coinbase makes it easy since you can connect your checking account or debit card. Also, on Coinbase you can do the educational videos and earn free crypto. I did the one for DAI the other day and got $20 worth of DAI. You can convert any coin to any other one on Coinbase so I converted the DAI and got 60 XRP. I'll take it! Of course don’t invest anything you can't afford to lose. I’ve been accumulating regularly for about 9 months. With all the moves Ripple is making I see where this is headed. .

I never thought about it that way. Earn the Free coin and then convert it to a mainstream coin. That was the problem with all the airdrops once the crypto market crashed. I've all these free coins that I really cant do anything with, but your idea to earn the free coin and then just convert in on coinbase to something else was a good idea. Thanks. I just did all that were still available: DAI, EOS, BAT and Stellar Lumens. Each took about 5-10 minutes. My tip is just open up 2 tabs in a web browser. You have to start the video for about 10 seconds and then the link to take the quiz activates. If you cant figure out the answer, most are obvious, watch the video in the 2 second tab now that you have the question from the quiz for what you're supposed to be looking for. I didnt have to watch any video to the end. Most of the questions are obvious and I was able to answer as soon as the quiz question became available.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Has anyone here been having trouble with Bitwage?

I've been using them to transfer 10% of my Uber paycheck into bitcoin. Everything went smoothly until last week when they gave me my bitcoin, but not the cash.

I contacted them about it on Friday. First they asked if they could give me the money on the next payday. I told them it was fine. They replied "Since you said it was fine we're assuming you already got your money". I told them that no, I hadn't received anything, but it was fine if they sent the money a week late (It was barely over $100 so I wasn't that concerned)

Next they claimed that my bank account was inactive. I showed them a screenshot of my August deposits, which included a Venmo payment a DJ client had sent me that same day, to prove that it was still active. They asked if I had an alternative account. I asked if they had an alternative way to give me my damn money!

Finally, they confessed that they had never sent it in the first place and were going to deposit both checks into my account today.

Once they send it I plan to ditch them and make a reoccurring buy directly through Coinbase instead.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anyone here been having trouble with Bitwage?

I've been using them to transfer 10% of my Uber paycheck into bitcoin. Everything went smoothly until last week when they gave me my bitcoin, but not the cash.

I contacted them about it on Friday. First they asked if they could give me the money on the next payday. I told them it was fine. They replied "Since you said it was fine we're assuming you already got your money". I told them that no, I hadn't received anything, but it was fine if they sent the money a week late (It was barely over $100 so I wasn't that concerned)

Next they claimed that my bank account was inactive. I showed them a screenshot of my August deposits, which included a Venmo payment a DJ client had sent me that same day, to prove that it was still active. They asked if I had an alternative account. I asked if they had an alternative way to give me my damn money!

Finally, they confessed that they had never sent it in the first place and were going to deposit both checks into my account today.

Once they send it I plan to ditch them and make a reoccurring buy directly through Coinbase instead.
If you're buying bitcoin, the only app you need is the Cashapp. Can't believe I hadn't been using them to buy Bitcoin until recently. ZERO fees to buy/sell or withdraw your money. You can link it to any debit card or bank account. Anything else is a rip-off in comparison.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're buying bitcoin, the only app you need is the Cashapp. Can't believe I hadn't been using them to buy Bitcoin until recently. ZERO fees to buy/sell or withdraw your money. You can link it to any debit card or bank account. Anything else is a rip-off in comparison.

thanks for the info

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

What's their exchange rate like compared to what's on Coindesk?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C’mon man, don’t confuse convenience with quality.

CashApp charges a fee and you pay a premium to buy BTC compared to other sites. Not to mention the weekly withdraw limit is $10k.

Only time i’d buy on CashApp is if the purchase price is lower than Coinbase and that is rare.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C’mon man, don’t confuse convenience with quality.

CashApp charges a fee and you pay a premium to buy BTC compared to other sites. Not to mention the weekly withdraw limit is $10k.

Only time i’d buy on CashApp is if the purchase price is lower than Coinbase and that is rare.
Bruh, just a minute ago. Look at the BTC and take a look at the exchange rate. $10k a week don’t effect me because I’m hodling for the long haul. Yes convenience is a factor. I can buy BTC in seconds and see it in my balance right away.

Coinbase

2isfiom.jpg

Cashapp

i19zes.jpg

If you buying and HODLing BTC Cashapp is all you need. If you trying be day trader then it’s probably not for you.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If you’re talking about XRP specifically it’s about 31 cents as of today. Around $300 would get you 1k. Sometimes I just buy $20 worth and it keeps adding up. Coinbase makes it easy since you can connect your checking account or debit card. Also, on Coinbase you can do the educational videos and earn free crypto. I did the one for DAI the other day and got $20 worth of DAI. You can convert any coin to any other one on Coinbase so I converted the DAI and got 60 XRP. I'll take it! Of course don’t invest anything you can't afford to lose. I’ve been accumulating regularly for about 9 months. With all the moves Ripple is making I see where this is headed. Go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and look at the top 10 coins and see which coin’s price looks out of place. It won’t be that way in the future. Make sure you do your own research and understand what you are investing in but I’m buying up to about 50 cents. No other crypto has a company like Ripple pushing its adoption. Ripple has signed up over 200 financial institutions from all over the world. XRP is actually being used by a publicly traded company already (MoneyGram). 100% of the banks in India are on Ripplenet. Japanese financial giant SBI Holdings bought a stake in Ripple and created SBI Ripple Asia. They’ve partnered with 61 other Japanese Banks to create a next generation DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology) based payment platform for financial institutions and remittance transfer providers in Asia using Ripple’s technology. Ripple has hit up the middle east and has 3 banks in Saudi Arabia, 2 in Kuwait, 1 in Bahrain and 2 in the UAE. Ripple is about to open a fucking office in Shanghai, China ($67 billion remittance market). Ripple’s CEO speaks regularly at conferences hosted by the IMF, World Bank, etc. Christine Lagarde (IMF director) has mentioned Ripple by name. Any other crypto have an advocate meeting with central bankers? Bank of America just filed a patent for a settlement system based on Ripple technology. Ripple created a venture capital fund (Xpring) whose only purpose is to provide support to startups and projects that make use of the digital asset XRP and the open-source XRP Ledger. They’ve invested $500 million so far. Ripple is a threat to replace the antiquated SWIFT money transfer system banks have been using since the 70's. Ripple is going to rule the movement of money around the world in the internet of value.

So Ripple sells software that facilitates money transfer for banks and payment processors among others. The digital asset XRP facilitates that transfer. The banks don’t have to use XRP to use Ripplenet. However, Ripple’s Xrapid Solution uses XRP and is the one that saves the most money and provides the best benefits. The newly upgraded Xcurrent 4.0 can also be integrated with Xrapid (uses xrp). So what you’re actually speculating on is XRP eventually being used by the institutions all over the world connected to Ripplenet. XRP is regulatory compliant. No issues with AML/KYC. Ripple holds a huge amount of XRP and has a financial incentive to increase its utility and price. As you can see, I’m bullish as hell on XRP and will continue to load my bags. XRP’s all time high is around $3.60 and it will have no problem getting back there in the next bull run. That’s over 10x from here and I really think in the long run (5+ years) XRP will be in the 3-4 digits. Just buy some, store it in a cold wallet and look at it in a year or two. On another note there are some old timers on the board that got in when XRP was below a penny and are still happily in the green at 31 cents.
Yeah, just makes sense to stack xrp,btc, and eth. Folks just need to be patient like the rich are with their investments. The big money is accumulating. Rich will be getting richer.