Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I CHECKED THESE FOLKS OUT BUT CANT FIND OUT WHAT THE ACTUAL NODE BENEFIT IS FOR THIS...HOW MUCH CAN I EARN THROUGH RUNNING THIS NODE.

Right now I don't think there is an economic incentive to run a node.

The few people I know that run one do it as a hobby/novelty even though they take payments on them.

I asked Jameson Lopp that question and he gave me some b.s. answer about helping the community.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
this shit sounds like a game changer.. but being a real
nYk aka new york knigga,

Im skeptical of hookin up any type shit to my lil network... Id have to see who is behind this.. who funded this??..etc...

looks very interesting tho.... just a lil skeptical tho...

One of the founders is in this video, dude with the red on.

https://www.lopp.net/ - His website

Video talking about Lightning.

There are some more out there.

https://lightninginabox.co/product/lightning-in-a-box/

https://lightning.farm/

https://www.nodl.it/

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I picked up more Bitcoin and LiteCoin when it went on sale last week. I’m waiting for the LiteCoin halving and the launch of Libra.

Until then, I’ll watch the news and peep game on technical analyses every day on my lunch break.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Why not just get an EXODUS wallet and hold it yourself? The EXODUS wallet is free and gives you live updates as you are looking at it.

I just downloaded Exodus now (desktop and mobile app).

Help me wrap my head around this: Once I transfer my XRP from Gatehub to my Exodus Wallet, will those coins only exist digitally inside the desktop wallet? Should I think of them as digital currency files that are saved on my PC at that point? What if my shit crashes one day, are the coins then lost and gone?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Help me wrap my head around this: Once I transfer my XRP from Gatehub to my Exodus Wallet, will those coins only exist digitally inside the desktop wallet? Should I think of them as digital currency files that are saved on my PC at that point? What if my shit crashes one day, are the coins then lost and gone?

Technically, there are no coins in your wallet. There are private keys. My suggestion would be to read up on how to view, backup, and recover your private keys with Exodus.

https://support.exodus.io/article/148-what-are-private-keys

https://support.exodus.io/article/86-how-can-i-view-my-private-keys

https://support.exodus.io/article/87-can-i-import-a-private-key

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Technically, there are no coins in your wallet. There are private keys. My suggestion would be to read up on how to view, backup, and recover your private keys with Exodus.

https://support.exodus.io/article/148-what-are-private-keys

https://support.exodus.io/article/86-how-can-i-view-my-private-keys

https://support.exodus.io/article/87-can-i-import-a-private-key

Thanks man, I'll take a look. Also, GateHub is being shady about not transferring over all of my XRP. Telling me I have insufficient funds (lie) and something about a reserve ledger. This looks like its going to be a process..

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks man, I'll take a look. Also, GateHub is being shady about not transferring over all of my XRP. Telling me I have insufficient funds (lie) and something about a reserve ledger. This looks like its going to be a process..

XRP does have a reserve it's like 20 xrp. So they will have to stay in yout GateHub wallet.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You should get you a Nano Ledger S. Cold storage is better.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another coin you guys should take a really close look at is Nexo. It's a crypto loan company that has huge potential. You can borrow fiat against your crypto. It's already processed over 500 million dollars in loans so far. The Nexo token pays dividends. Passive income is definitely what you want vs just hoping a coin appreciates in price so you can sell it. The coin price is at 11 cents as of today. I have access to a paid service that reviews coins and makes recommendations that's extremely high on Nexo. They project the token to trade at $350 in the long term. Smart people will load up on this one. I can post the report if anyone is interested.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another coin you guys should take a really close look at is Nexo. It's a crypto loan company that has huge potential. You can borrow fiat against your crypto. It's already processed over 500 million dollars in loans so far. The Nexo token pays dividends. Passive income is definitely what you want vs just hoping a coin appreciates in price so you can sell it. The coin price is at 11 cents as of today. I have access to a paid service that reviews coins and makes recommendations that's extremely high on Nexo. They project the token to trade at $350 in the long term. Smart people will load up on this one. I can post the report if anyone is interested.
interested

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
interested
Unlock The Liquidity Of Your Crypto Assets Without Selling Any Of It

It is still difficult to liquidate large amounts of crypto assets
We are still in the initial growth phases of the cryptocurrency market. Crypto adoption among merchants and other real-life retailers remain low. Therefore, if you want to benefit from your crypto gains in a tangible way you need to convert it back to fiat by disposing of it. This can be a time-consuming and expensive exercise, especially for larger amounts.

Selling cryptocurrencies can take anything from a few days to a few months, and, as a result, the value of idle crypto assets is expected to grow to $5 trillion by 2025.

Short-term liquidation is not only expensive but very inefficient from a tax point of view. When you sell crypto you become liable for withdrawal and bank transfer fees as well as potentially facing a hefty CGT bill, eating further into your profits.

So it’s not only the immediate costs you have to consider when converting your crypto to cash, but also the opportunity cost of selling all your assets and missing out on potential future gains.

In most instances, digital assets transactions are also settled through P2P agreements which lack transparency into the process and therefore offer minimal security for buyers and sellers.

Nexo offers the world's first instant crypto-backed loans with dividend paying tokens
With Nexo, users can leverage their cryptocurrency holdings to gain near instant fiat loans, while still retaining ownership over their digital assets.

In order to get an instant loan, users simply have to deposit their crypto assets in the official Nexo wallet where it is held as collateral and secured by BitGo, a Security-as-a-Service, SEC-approved platform for cryptocurrency investors.

Money can then be spent with the Nexo credit card or withdrawn to a bank account. There are no minimum repayments and the interest due is simply deducted from the available loan limit.

Once the loan is repaid in full, the user is free to withdraw the cryptocurrency assets they initially put up for collateral.

NEXO token holders will also have the opportunity to earn passive income in the form of dividends which are paid out on a periodic basis, depending on the company’s profitability. 30% of Nexo’s net profit is distributed as dividends to token holders while 70% is invested back into the company.

Nexo is a fully compliant financial institution and registered with the SEC. As such, relevant KYC and AML regulations apply. To qualify for dividends, token holders must undergo one-time KYC verification and the NEXO tokens must be staked in the Nexo wallet at the ex-dividend date, which is 10 days before the dividend distribution date.

Both measures are put in place to ensure compliance with the highest AML and KYC standards, promote fairness in dividend distribution, mitigate price manipulations and prevent fraud.

Most of the processes are maintained in the Nexo Oracle, an automated system that looks after the wallet maintenance, data analytics, automated notifications, real-time asset monitoring, funds distribution and repayment analytics.

A Nexo loan contract (smart contract) is created once the user transfers crypto assets to the Nexo wallet. These contracts are stored and replicated on the Blockchain to make them verifiable and immutable.

Users crypto assets (collateral) are also stored securely and can only be used by Nexo if the client fails to repay the loan.

Nexo’s Oracle operates autonomously to constantly check various data points and compare them against the predefined written conditions of the loan contract through these external data sources. The value of user’s stored crypto is determined in real-time on multiple exchanges to minimize risk and to see if any adjustments need to be made.

If the crypto appreciates, more credit will become immediately available to the client. If it depreciates below the minimum LTV ratio, the client either has to make a partial loan repayment or put up more crypto assets as collateral.

Nexo therefore benefits users by:

• Unlocking some of the $5 trillion idle value in dormant crypto assets by providing clients with an instant loan in fiat, including USD, EUR and JPY.
  • Providing near-instant access to cash around the world via bank transfer or Nexo credit card, significantly reducing the current liquidation time to minutes and hours instead of days and months.
  • Ensuring ownership of the crypto assets is retained so borrowers still enjoy the benefits from the increase in prices.
  • Mitigating any tax liability (because crypto is not actually sold). Users also do not have to pay any platform, transaction, or withdrawal fees.
  • Providing crypto-backed loans so there is no need to check customer credit scores.
  • Ensuring security and transparency through the Blockchain loan contracts.
Investing in Crypto is a long-term game. If you really want to see the value of your investment grow, you need to hold it over a long term. If you need money today, you could sell your crypto, have a huge tax burden and miss out on all future growth. Or you could take a loan against your crypto, pay no taxes, and still be able to participate in the long-term growth of your crypto.

Company and Team
One of the most appealing aspects of Nexo is that it is based on a proven concept and existing platform. Nexo is powered by Credissimo, a leading European Fintech company that was founded in 2007.

Credissimo is a market leader in the Online Consumer Lending segment in several European countries and also provides E-commerce Financing and Bill Payment Services. They employ 130 people and, since inception, the company has granted loans to the value of $120 million and collected $155 million in cash.

The company is also audited by Deloitte, adheres to the highest regulatory requirements, and has been strictly supervised by multiple European Banking and Financial Services Regulators since 2007.

Credissimo was founded in Bulgaria, although Nexo is registered in crypto-friendly Switzerland, and they have received numerous Fintech awards, including reaching the Top 10 Alternative Finance in European Fintech Awards and two Forbes Business Awards in 2017; one for Financial Sector Innovations and another for Quality of Service.

Nexo has a fairly large number of followers and community memberships, including Telegram (51,599), Twitter (38,500), Reddit (1,200) and Facebook (18,840).

Strategic partners include BitGo (to secure crypto assets) which is also trusted by other industry players such as Kraken, CME Group, Pantera Capital, The Royal Mint and UPbit. One of their biggest partnerships is with CoinMarketCap (a site with more monthly traffic than the Wall Street Journal) that displays a “Get Loan” button in every listing, linking to Nexo. A “Crypto Loan” button is also now available on Etherscan, which gives Nexo the potential for tens of millions of additional traffic.

Nexo also uses Onfido to adhere to the strictest KYC and AML global compliance standards. Again, Onfido is trusted by several other large companies, including Coinbase, Revolut, HSBC, Nationwide, TransferWise and Bittrex.

Other strategic partners and memberships include Polymath, UCL CBT, Crypto Valley, The Bitcoin Foundation, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Swiss Finance + Technology Association and the Bitcoin Association Switzerland.

EmTjMjpKSD2lQgv0c5nI

The Nexo team is an elite mix of well-seasoned industry experts, compromising many of the award-winning Credissimo team.

• Kosta Kantchev (Managing Partner) is a Co-Founder of Credissimo and the visionary behind its success.
  • Georgi Shulev (Managing Partner) has a background in Banking, M&A and financial analysis, and worked at big-name institutions such as Unicredit Bank Austria, Lehman Brothers, and the European Investment Bank. He also oversees the business development and international expansion of Credissimo.
  • Antoni Trenchev (Managing Partner) is a Member of Parliament in which capacity he advocated and passed legislation for Blockchain solutions on a variety of e-government services, such as e-voting. He served as CIO at Credissimo and has been involved in the development of e-commerce platforms.
  • Kamen Trendafilov (Finance Director) gained experience working for Ernst & Young, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, and also as FD at Credissimo.
  • Savina Boncheva (Compliance) is ACAMS certified and has managed Compliance teams in international banks such as JPMorgan and Barclays.
  • Joro Yordanov (Product Designer) has been a designer for over 12 years. He worked on award-winning campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Heineken and the Telenor Group.
Nexo also has a strong advisory board, including Michael Arrington (Founder of TechCrunch and Arrington XRP Capital), Trevor Koverko (Founder and CEO of Polymath), and Paolo Tasca (Executive Director of University College of London Blockchain Centre).

The Three Keys
When we invest, we look for companies that hold at least one of these three keys.

Scalability

NEXO is a standard ERC20 token build on top of Ethereum’s Blockchain and therefore suffers from the same scalability restrictions, which is currently around 15 transactions per second, although there are a number of solutions being worked on such as sharding and off-chain transaction capabilities.

Protocol

Digital currencies need to be able to adapt to the needs of the future.

Nexo employs large-scale automation through the Nexo Oracle system and is constantly working on adding additional fiat conversion options as well as widening the variety of crypto assets that can be deposited as security (currently only ETH, BTC, NEXO and BNB).

Interoperable

Nexo supports the deposit of BTC, ETH and BNB tokens as collateral but other than that there is no real mention of interoperability with other Blockchain projects.

The NEXO Token
The NEXO Token is the world’s first US SEC-compliant, dividend-paying and asset-backed security token. Other than qualifying holders for periodic dividend payments, NEXO can also be used as collateral to secure a loan on the platform. In addition, the token qualifies users for a 50% discount on interest charges if they use the NEXO token as loan collateral or when using it to make loan repayments.

The normal APR is 16%, which is reduced to 8% if the NEXO token is utilized.

Total supply of NEXO tokens is 1 billion with 525 million going to investors. Any unsold investor allocation would have been burned but they reached their hardcap and sold all 525 million during the tokensale.

Summary
NEXO is currently trading at $0.096 with a market cap of $55 million.

xoO6UTnKR4SC7qIJaq8i

The Nexo platform has grown significantly in its first few months of operation. Between mid-June and mid-October, the number of loans increased 25,480% to 1,274 loans and the total value of loans (measured in USDT) grew 14,780% to 8,853,157 USDT.

MhhNPav1QpqsvcKvyhfp

Nexo says they aim to bring the repo market (repurchase agreements) to the Blockchain. The repo market for non-digital assets is $6.4 trillion. If they managed to gain just 0.5% of this market share on their digital ecosystem (Blockchain), they could quite comfortably increase their crypto backed loans from $8.8 million to over $32.3 billion. That’s a growth rate of 365,208%, meaning the NEXO token will trade at $350 in the long term.

This is a high estimation but very reasonable considering that:

• Nexo is powered by an existing concept with a very strong and experienced team;
  • It has a link to their services on CoinMarketCap, one of the leading crypto information sites visited by millions of people every month;
  • The company have already displayed a significant and sustained growth pattern in its first few months;
  • The security token market is set to explode to $10 trillion by 2020 and NEXO is the world’s first US SEC-compliant dividend-paying asset-backed security token;
  • And the fact that Repurchase agreements are generally considered safe investments because of the security of the underlying collateral.
“The beauty of our model is its simplicity and efficacy of the execution. Secured lending is probably the second oldest profession in the world and is what we have been doing for over 10 years now with our other company — the leading European FinTech group Credissimo.” - Antoni Trenchev, Managing Partner at Nexo.

ACTION TO TAKE
BUY: NEXO (NEXO)
BUY UP TO PRICE: $0.20

Store It On: NEXO is a standard ERC20 token that runs on the Ethereum network so in theory any ERC20-compatible wallet can be used to store your NEXO tokens. However, in order ot qualify for NEXO dividends, your tokens need to be stored in the official NEXO Wallet.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great post but where can it be purchased?

Unlock The Liquidity Of Your Crypto Assets Without Selling Any Of It

It is still difficult to liquidate large amounts of crypto assets

We are still in the initial growth phases of the cryptocurrency market. Crypto adoption among merchants and other real-life retailers remain low. Therefore, if you want to benefit from your crypto gains in a tangible way you need to convert it back to fiat by disposing of it. This can be a time-consuming and expensive exercise, especially for larger amounts.

Selling cryptocurrencies can take anything from a few days to a few months, and, as a result, the value of idle crypto assets is expected to grow to $5 trillion by 2025.

Short-term liquidation is not only expensive but very inefficient from a tax point of view. When you sell crypto you become liable for withdrawal and bank transfer fees as well as potentially facing a hefty CGT bill, eating further into your profits.

So it’s not only the immediate costs you have to consider when converting your crypto to cash, but also the opportunity cost of selling all your assets and missing out on potential future gains.

In most instances, digital assets transactions are also settled through P2P agreements which lack transparency into the process and therefore offer minimal security for buyers and sellers.

Nexo offers the world's first instant crypto-backed loans with dividend paying tokens

With Nexo, users can leverage their cryptocurrency holdings to gain near instant fiat loans, while still retaining ownership over their digital assets.

In order to get an instant loan, users simply have to deposit their crypto assets in the official Nexo wallet where it is held as collateral and secured by BitGo, a Security-as-a-Service, SEC-approved platform for cryptocurrency investors.

Money can then be spent with the Nexo credit card or withdrawn to a bank account. There are no minimum repayments and the interest due is simply deducted from the available loan limit.

Once the loan is repaid in full, the user is free to withdraw the cryptocurrency assets they initially put up for collateral.

NEXO token holders will also have the opportunity to earn passive income in the form of dividends which are paid out on a periodic basis, depending on the company’s profitability. 30% of Nexo’s net profit is distributed as dividends to token holders while 70% is invested back into the company.

Nexo is a fully compliant financial institution and registered with the SEC. As such, relevant KYC and AML regulations apply. To qualify for dividends, token holders must undergo one-time KYC verification and the NEXO tokens must be staked in the Nexo wallet at the ex-dividend date, which is 10 days before the dividend distribution date.

Both measures are put in place to ensure compliance with the highest AML and KYC standards, promote fairness in dividend distribution, mitigate price manipulations and prevent fraud.

Most of the processes are maintained in the Nexo Oracle, an automated system that looks after the wallet maintenance, data analytics, automated notifications, real-time asset monitoring, funds distribution and repayment analytics.

A Nexo loan contract (smart contract) is created once the user transfers crypto assets to the Nexo wallet. These contracts are stored and replicated on the Blockchain to make them verifiable and immutable.

Users crypto assets (collateral) are also stored securely and can only be used by Nexo if the client fails to repay the loan.

Nexo’s Oracle operates autonomously to constantly check various data points and compare them against the predefined written conditions of the loan contract through these external data sources. The value of user’s stored crypto is determined in real-time on multiple exchanges to minimize risk and to see if any adjustments need to be made.

If the crypto appreciates, more credit will become immediately available to the client. If it depreciates below the minimum LTV ratio, the client either has to make a partial loan repayment or put up more crypto assets as collateral.

Nexo therefore benefits users by:

• Unlocking some of the $5 trillion idle value in dormant crypto assets by providing clients with an instant loan in fiat, including USD, EUR and JPY.
    • Providing near-instant access to cash around the world via bank transfer or Nexo credit card, significantly reducing the current liquidation time to minutes and hours instead of days and months.
    • Ensuring ownership of the crypto assets is retained so borrowers still enjoy the benefits from the increase in prices.
    • Mitigating any tax liability (because crypto is not actually sold). Users also do not have to pay any platform, transaction, or withdrawal fees.
    • Providing crypto-backed loans so there is no need to check customer credit scores.
    • Ensuring security and transparency through the Blockchain loan contracts.
Investing in Crypto is a long-term game. If you really want to see the value of your investment grow, you need to hold it over a long term. If you need money today, you could sell your crypto, have a huge tax burden and miss out on all future growth. Or you could take a loan against your crypto, pay no taxes, and still be able to participate in the long-term growth of your crypto.

Company and Team

One of the most appealing aspects of Nexo is that it is based on a proven concept and existing platform. Nexo is powered by Credissimo, a leading European Fintech company that was founded in 2007.

Credissimo is a market leader in the Online Consumer Lending segment in several European countries and also provides E-commerce Financing and Bill Payment Services. They employ 130 people and, since inception, the company has granted loans to the value of $120 million and collected $155 million in cash.

The company is also audited by Deloitte, adheres to the highest regulatory requirements, and has been strictly supervised by multiple European Banking and Financial Services Regulators since 2007.

Credissimo was founded in Bulgaria, although Nexo is registered in crypto-friendly Switzerland, and they have received numerous Fintech awards, including reaching the Top 10 Alternative Finance in European Fintech Awards and two Forbes Business Awards in 2017; one for Financial Sector Innovations and another for Quality of Service.

Nexo has a fairly large number of followers and community memberships, including Telegram (51,599), Twitter (38,500), Reddit (1,200) and Facebook (18,840).

Strategic partners include BitGo (to secure crypto assets) which is also trusted by other industry players such as Kraken, CME Group, Pantera Capital, The Royal Mint and UPbit. One of their biggest partnerships is with CoinMarketCap (a site with more monthly traffic than the Wall Street Journal) that displays a “Get Loan” button in every listing, linking to Nexo. A “Crypto Loan” button is also now available on Etherscan, which gives Nexo the potential for tens of millions of additional traffic.

Nexo also uses Onfido to adhere to the strictest KYC and AML global compliance standards. Again, Onfido is trusted by several other large companies, including Coinbase, Revolut, HSBC, Nationwide, TransferWise and Bittrex.

Other strategic partners and memberships include Polymath, UCL CBT, Crypto Valley, The Bitcoin Foundation, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Swiss Finance + Technology Association and the Bitcoin Association Switzerland.

EmTjMjpKSD2lQgv0c5nI

The Nexo team is an elite mix of well-seasoned industry experts, compromising many of the award-winning Credissimo team.

• Kosta Kantchev (Managing Partner) is a Co-Founder of Credissimo and the visionary behind its success.
    • Georgi Shulev (Managing Partner) has a background in Banking, M&A and financial analysis, and worked at big-name institutions such as Unicredit Bank Austria, Lehman Brothers, and the European Investment Bank. He also oversees the business development and international expansion of Credissimo.
    • Antoni Trenchev (Managing Partner) is a Member of Parliament in which capacity he advocated and passed legislation for Blockchain solutions on a variety of e-government services, such as e-voting. He served as CIO at Credissimo and has been involved in the development of e-commerce platforms.
    • Kamen Trendafilov (Finance Director) gained experience working for Ernst & Young, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers, and also as FD at Credissimo.
    • Savina Boncheva (Compliance) is ACAMS certified and has managed Compliance teams in international banks such as JPMorgan and Barclays.
    • Joro Yordanov (Product Designer) has been a designer for over 12 years. He worked on award-winning campaigns for brands such as Samsung, Heineken and the Telenor Group.
Nexo also has a strong advisory board, including Michael Arrington (Founder of TechCrunch and Arrington XRP Capital), Trevor Koverko (Founder and CEO of Polymath), and Paolo Tasca (Executive Director of University College of London Blockchain Centre).

The Three Keys

When we invest, we look for companies that hold at least one of these three keys.

Scalability

NEXO is a standard ERC20 token build on top of Ethereum’s Blockchain and therefore suffers from the same scalability restrictions, which is currently around 15 transactions per second, although there are a number of solutions being worked on such as sharding and off-chain transaction capabilities.

Protocol

Digital currencies need to be able to adapt to the needs of the future.

Nexo employs large-scale automation through the Nexo Oracle system and is constantly working on adding additional fiat conversion options as well as widening the variety of crypto assets that can be deposited as security (currently only ETH, BTC, NEXO and BNB).

Interoperable

Nexo supports the deposit of BTC, ETH and BNB tokens as collateral but other than that there is no real mention of interoperability with other Blockchain projects.

The NEXO Token

The NEXO Token is the world’s first US SEC-compliant, dividend-paying and asset-backed security token. Other than qualifying holders for periodic dividend payments, NEXO can also be used as collateral to secure a loan on the platform. In addition, the token qualifies users for a 50% discount on interest charges if they use the NEXO token as loan collateral or when using it to make loan repayments.

The normal APR is 16%, which is reduced to 8% if the NEXO token is utilized.

Total supply of NEXO tokens is 1 billion with 525 million going to investors. Any unsold investor allocation would have been burned but they reached their hardcap and sold all 525 million during the tokensale.

Summary

NEXO is currently trading at $0.096 with a market cap of $55 million.

xoO6UTnKR4SC7qIJaq8i

The Nexo platform has grown significantly in its first few months of operation. Between mid-June and mid-October, the number of loans increased 25,480% to 1,274 loans and the total value of loans (measured in USDT) grew 14,780% to 8,853,157 USDT.

MhhNPav1QpqsvcKvyhfp

Nexo says they aim to bring the repo market (repurchase agreements) to the Blockchain. The repo market for non-digital assets is $6.4 trillion. If they managed to gain just 0.5% of this market share on their digital ecosystem (Blockchain), they could quite comfortably increase their crypto backed loans from $8.8 million to over $32.3 billion. That’s a growth rate of 365,208%, meaning the NEXO token will trade at $350 in the long term.

This is a high estimation but very reasonable considering that:

• Nexo is powered by an existing concept with a very strong and experienced team;
    • It has a link to their services on CoinMarketCap, one of the leading crypto information sites visited by millions of people every month;
    • The company have already displayed a significant and sustained growth pattern in its first few months;
    • The security token market is set to explode to $10 trillion by 2020 and NEXO is the world’s first US SEC-compliant dividend-paying asset-backed security token;
    • And the fact that Repurchase agreements are generally considered safe investments because of the security of the underlying collateral.
“The beauty of our model is its simplicity and efficacy of the execution. Secured lending is probably the second oldest profession in the world and is what we have been doing for over 10 years now with our other company — the leading European FinTech group Credissimo.” - Antoni Trenchev, Managing Partner at Nexo.

ACTION TO TAKE
BUY: NEXO (NEXO)
BUY UP TO PRICE: $0.20

Store It On: NEXO is a standard ERC20 token that runs on the Ethereum network so in theory any ERC20-compatible wallet can be used to store your NEXO tokens. However, in order ot qualify for NEXO dividends, your tokens need to be stored in the official NEXO Wallet.

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor