The Chi Discussion Thread

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funniest moments when fat dude came to put a boot on the truck and he said he just ate and he use to smoke crack :roflmao:

Also when Papa told his boys this is how New Edition broke up :lol2:

145evil

Rising Star
Registered
Emmitt went to his dad's house and by the looks of things you see where Emmitt gets his be fruitful and multiply lifestyle from.

Man this shit was sad af

Fuck Ronnie and his story, they ain’t had to do granny like that

I’m slow but who emmit end up seein

3 bm, emmit a fuckin deadbeat. His momma did the right thing

That fat girl piss me off bad

Where that Jamaican nigga at lol

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Brandon was taking orders and then running behind the grill and cooking then coming back and serving while taking payment, all while his line was at least 10 deep, a food truck like that is at least a 2 man operation

145evil

Rising Star
Registered
My wife said the samething that Brandon needs to take on a partner.

Brandon was taking orders and then running behind the grill and cooking then coming back and serving while taking payment, all while his line was at least 10 deep, a food truck like that is at least a 2 man operation

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Brandon takes two steps forward and three steps back.

Them setting up the teacher for the volcano to go off on her :lol:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
How he get a vendors license without insurance on his truck
Really bro?
03safire600.1.jpg

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I need somebody from Chicago to let me know if a pick with a peppermint stick in it is real
not just chi

it's a down south thing....mostly chicks though

all the girls growing up ate that shit all the time.. never see a dude with it

either peppermint or sometimes jolly ranchers

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man fuck Ronnie nasty drunk ass

Cops gonna bust that reality co on some Rico shit, got that old lady beat up.

The boss accountant bad af

Damn I guess emmit dad ain’t that much a bum,

DEETZ181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That lady cop taking pictures of Brandon and Reg, Brandon bout to get caught up in some shit.
Ronnie's lawyer is a fucking shark, she gonna get him off.
Reg robbed them other cats, that shit gonna come back to him.
Douda ain't to be fucked with. His assistant looks like Deelishis

Emmett's pops jacking his kicks:lol:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Anyone watch through here yet...shit....program wanted to install all kind of shit and had my virus protection program working overtime
I'm on a mac with adblock plus in my chrome extensions. Works good for me.

Your situation may be different than mine, so all i can tell you is to use your own discretion.

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Man fuck Ronnie nasty drunk ass

Naw Ronnie cool got a good heart how many niggas you know would kill the right person or wrong person and feel so guilty that they confess in a timely matter, usually people who do that live with the skeleton for 10-20 years before it finally eats them up and they go in to confess, Also if someone stomped my grandmother half to death and I'm doing a long bid I'm doing everything in my power to get out shit I might attempt a shaw shank redemption and tunnel out that bitch

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Naw Ronnie cool got a good heart how many niggas you know would kill the right person or wrong person and feel so guilty that they confess in a timely matter, usually people who do that live with the skeleton for 10-20 years before it finally eats them up and they go in to confess, Also if someone stomped my grandmother half to death and I'm doing a long bid I'm doing everything in my power to get out shit I might attempt a shaw shank redemption and tunnel out that bitch
You see his back story

Fuckin bum ass nigga, don’t be cryin ptsd, fuck him we all got that shit.

Man the fuck up, you say you gonna take care of that woman, do it.

Oh and fuck that bitchass lawyer.