The Chi Discussion Thread

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Yea, he said earlier in the season that he raised him Lil he was his own. He knew it wasn’t his son. He just didn’t know who the dad was because he seen Q at that block party and asked his grandmother who that guy was talking to Tracy. His grandmother let him know quick that Q wasn’t someone to be fucked with.
Hoeass nigga sent himself to the booty farm over a kid who ain’t his.

Dude a simp and a hoe nigga to the fullest

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I like the show, but the storyline is just too fucking unbelievable. Aint no old ass used to be the king of the streets coming back to run no young niggas off the block. I mean seriously, he went to go get his old muscle and them cats were working at fucking Jiffy Lube or something. And they get right back out in the streets killing folks? Yeah right. Ill watch next season to see if it gets better.
Real killers don’t give up

They want the blood, once you torture a nigga ain’t no comin back.

That shit is a high. It’s like huntin a human.

Real killer can hit the switch on and off.

Have you ever met some real murder niggas?

I’ve met them on both sides, military and cartel.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I thought the show improved as it went on.

The kids are the star of the show to me

For some reason I like Reggie

Brandon and Emmitt are dumb ass fuck ups.

Ronnie, he snitched on the funny ass Haitian :angry: Trying to bring other people down :smh:

I'm looking forward to next season.

Brandon serving
When Tracy and Brandon's mom meeting after she puts two and two together
Reggie as the leader
Q's next move

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everything comes back

Man just when I thought Brandon was good here come reggi smh

Q is the best at makin lives not great again. Jake is done for, childs heart is lost.

Ronnie snitchin ass smh. The Haitian dude helped you and you just gonna snitch huh. Bitchass
So I'm guessing Reggie is gonna have Brandon pushing dope out of his food truck?
How is that an even trade for losing a gun?

Jake is gonna realize he's not cut out for that life.
Notice how he wanted no parts of doing any gang shit, instead he wanted to go to the play.
At heart, he's a nice kid....but he's just a product his immediate environment living with his brother.

Ronnie....fucking pathetic.
Fleece Johnson is gonna meet with him really soon.

Emmet is gonna get back with his baby mama eventually. Crazy as cat shit but fine AF.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the show, but the storyline is just too fucking unbelievable. Aint no old ass used to be the king of the streets coming back to run no young niggas off the block. I mean seriously, he went to go get his old muscle and them cats were working at fucking Jiffy Lube or something. And they get right back out in the streets killing folks? Yeah right. Ill watch next season to see if it gets better.

This, and it seems like every characters street smarts is at level negative 2. Cops, kids, D-boys, regular people. All just walking around like life in the Chi is sweet and everyone is looking to do right by you.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
So I'm guessing Reggie is gonna have Brandon pushing dope out of his food truck?
How is that an even trade for losing a gun?

Jake is gonna realize he's not cut out for that life.
Notice how he wanted no parts of doing any gang shit, instead he wanted to go to the play.
At heart, he's a nice kid....but he's just a product his immediate environment living with his brother.

Ronnie....fucking pathetic.
Fleece Johnson is gonna meet with him really soon.

Emmet is gonna get back with his baby mama eventually. Crazy as cat shit but fine AF.
He in debt to a db, no rules apply

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
This shit mild sauce like a muthafucka.

Get off the fuckin westside and shoot some

Scenes on the southside! Did anyone else

Peep Brandon's cousin with the low key

Fag shit? The fag bitch script writing gotta

chill!

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Brandon broad broke up, just to

Let homie at her job slide in her!

Hoe moved fast & fucked bran up

When she told him she let homie rip.

She wasnt even gone speak to it, until

His lame ass told her he fucked his boss

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Brandon broad broke up, just to

Let homie at her job slide in her!

Hoe moved fast & fucked bran up

When she told him she let homie rip.

She wasnt even gone speak to it, until

His lame ass told her he fucked his boss

yeah but y should she have spoke on it? he was the one feeling all guilty n shit.. hell i wouldnt have said shit... but he was proly afraid that shit may come up at a not so good time... but i know i wouldnt have said shit... we wasnt together so hell she can do what she want n so could i...

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah but y should she have spoke on it? he was the one feeling all guilty n shit.. hell i wouldnt have said shit... but he was proly afraid that shit may come up at a not so good time... but i know i wouldnt have said shit... we wasnt together so hell she can do what she want n so could i...

Make them... Do their job... Im not gonna admit to shit. If youre a master detective and you put it together then fine. But Parents, teachers, cops, significant others, and everything else... If you think Im lyin, then prove it. You think Im hiding something, then find it. You think I did it, then put it together. But you aint about to get a confession outta me.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Make them... Do their job... Im not gonna admit to shit. If youre a master detective and you put it together then fine. But Parents, teachers, cops, significant others, and everything else... If you think Im lyin, then prove it. You think Im hiding something, then find it. You think I did it, then put it together. But you aint about to get a confession outta me.

agreed!!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
tumblr_owty13QL2c1tdttkxo1_1280.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
So the fat chick did her hair and put some makeup on so the lil nigga going to be into her now :lol::lol::lol:take notes young brothas that’s how the bbw’s fools us then after they get knocked up they go back to the nappy hair bad attitude :roflmao:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the fat chick did her hair and put some makeup on so the lil nigga going to be into her now :lol::lol::lol:take notes young brothas that’s how the bbw’s fools us then after they get knocked up they go back to the nappy hair bad attitude :roflmao:

I saw that shit in the preview too. It was all on my face. Wife was like... What's that look for... I bust out laughing, you know what that look for!!! Big girl came back from summer break lookin like an actual chick, she gone give him his first shot of ass and have his nose open all season!!!

Rel

BLK STAR & BLACK BUSINESS OWNER
Registered
Oh shit The Chi is back like cooked crack. Love this show this shit is like the wire to me and many ppls. Hope they get deeper into Chicago gang history with Folks vs Peoples.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Damn. Five episodes leaked online already.

If I watch them, I'll have to wait a month and a half for a new episode. :dunno::curse:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man this shit was sad af

Fuck Ronnie and his story, they ain’t had to do granny like that

I’m slow but who emmit end up seein

3 bm, emmit a fuckin deadbeat. His momma did the right thing

That fat girl piss me off bad

Where that Jamaican nigga at lol