Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Arya and the Hound felt emotionally flat. I didn't expect them to hug it out, but to just insult her and walk out felt weak after all they went thru/people they killed together. I expected him to cuff her on the head for old time sake :)

tumblr_ovdn5njydS1upvr5ao1_400.gif
tumblr_ovdn5njydS1upvr5ao7_400.gif

tumblr_ovdn5njydS1upvr5ao2_400.gif
tumblr_ovdn5njydS1upvr5ao6_400.gif

tumblr_ovdn5njydS1upvr5ao5_400.gif
tumblr_ovdn5njydS1upvr5ao4_400.gif

IVEBEEN

lurkin since 2001
Registered
I'm glad they told him the truth out the gate none of that drawn out bullshit
Jon really wants to not be a leader and every time he resists he just gains ranks lmao
They handed the nights watch to that ninja, he said he don't want it, they gave him the north, again he said he don't want it and now the iron throne, I guess the trick is to not want shit
drogon looking at him like, you kissing your auntie u.o.e.n.o, y'all nasty

But who wheelin that nigga around tho

He just pop up and ain’t nobody body behind him

Nigga just warg random niggas to push him around?
:lol:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh yes!!..Ep 1 started off great!!....This season is going to be very good!!..I see alot of backstabbing will be going on this season!!..It's going to get deep!!

Good to know that Jon Snow knows the truth now!!..It's going to be crazy!!

Can't wait for the next Sunday!!..

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Cersei was destined to spread her legs for a Pirate King, it shoulda been my nigga Salladhor Saan back in season 4. Wonder if that crazy bitch is really pregnant or not but she over that incest dick of Jamie's now sending Bronn on that hit for both her brothers with the wagon of gold.

I guess now we know for sure Jon will be piloting Rhaegal during the big battle coming up

Qyburn able to diagnose for STDs without even doing a vaginal swab, these Kings Landing prostitutes not getting tested regularly anymore ever since Littlefinger not running the hoe game there anymore. Bronn about to be burning out in these streets

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My take always

Cersei puttin n a hit on her brothers

So did Cersei lie to Jamie about being preggo last season to keep him in pocket?

Idk how i feel about Gendry and Arya makin googly eyes

Bran and Jamie stare down

Bronn got burned lol

The Night King is not playin no games

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jamie is a part of the Lannister Army. It has been established that the army is coming to help.

There is a truce. Therefore Jamie should be in no danger what so ever by coming to Winterfell.

That is why the preview for the next episode is just goofy. The writing is goofy and fan service.

Guess it's safe to say that hand ain't the only thing on Jaime that's brass...

Gotta have a set to roll up to winterfell like shit sweet

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wrong. You are so freaking wrong. Dany isn’t a wise cracking character. She is acting out of character.

The actor that plays Euron is also a clown. There is some seriously bad acting in this show. I don’t know why y’all niggas don’t see it. Y’all goofy.
ummmm...

not sure what you have been watching to 7.18 seasons. that is how they have always talked.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
So my friend texts me today and says "yo I think Bran is the Night King".... And I disagreed.... But it made us both come to a middle ground... Where we think the Night King is a Stark!!!.... These fucking starks have a Lil everything in them manee

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
The scene with Sam and Dany was a great scene. There was a lot of emotion from Sam there. It was also telling that Dany didn't lie to him either. Arya and Jon had a great scene together as well.

I hope the Faceless Men have a part to play as the series winds down.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Jamie is a part of the Lannister Army. It has been established that the army is coming to help.

There is a truce. Therefore Jamie should be in no danger what so ever by coming to Winterfell.

That is why the preview for the next episode is just goofy. The writing is goofy and fan service.
You think cersei sending her army? :lol:

Were you not paying attention? Jaime left because she wasn't going to keep her word, it's why she put the hit on him and tyrion (both for TREASON), and why sansa told Tyrion "I thought you were the cleverest man I know" because even SHE KNOW cersei full of shit.

Cersei think it's a game... She thinking let the dragon bitch handle that zombie shit then when it's all over I'll come along, clean up the mess and be the undisputed ruler of Westeros

Last edited:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bronn who was just some nameless sell sword is now in charge of the lannister army, royal assassin, Lord of the black water, first persopn to take down a dragon in centuries. He is the real MVP. Sam gave up the rights to his kingdom when he joined the black. And soon to be part of Danaerys army becvase Tyrion will pay more if someone hired to killed him.

*Daps*

Bro this is one of the reasons Bronn is one of my favorite characters, completely self made and constantly on the come up . he's the only character that has made all the right calculated decisions, and always has a wisecrack up his sleeve.