Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SO MUCH
I need a minute.

You lying if you didn't at least flinch a little when that kid came back to life mid sentence.
That was like watching an oncoming wreck - you could yell but you know it'd be useless and all you can do cover your eyes but you can't.....

Especially when you saw those glowing blue eyes

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am talking about dialogue though. In the example I gave they can answer those questions without the smart ass responses.

I feel the same way about the writing. The show used to let those conversations breathe and happen on their own.

But the reality is they dont have that luxury anymore. Theres 5 episodes left and so much to wrap up.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The actor that plays Euron is horrible.
What a weird choice he chooses when he delivers his lines.
He is so over the top and clown like.
He embraces himself whenever he has a scene with Cersei.

I really wish Cersei went to the North so she could act with good actors.
That just shows that Cersei is going to die soon. She has no one to interact with.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

That just shows that Cersei is going to die soon. She has no one to interact with.
yeaaah dude.....you don't like this show

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Also yall caught how euron already bodied a few of them golden company niggas over dice games on the ship, captain strickland wasnt gonna say shit to Euron bout it either

As hard as lady mormont was going at Jon, i was almost expecting her to straight up call him a bitch

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So what y'all think Bran is gonna do to Jamie??...Put a curse on his ass (like there isn't one already)?...Serve him up to No-Face-Man Arya?...Let Dany turn him into Lannister toast?....Man, if they kill Jamie's character right outta the gate in Ep. 2, this season is gonna be bananas!

Bran really sat there waiting for Jamie like he was bringing him tickets to Coachella
@BenQ stated earlier that Bran Stark is essentially dead.
The "Bran" in these episodes are not really him, but rather the three eyed raven.
Therefore, he's probably not gonna harm Jamie.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Cersi couldn't handle all that swag got talked up out them draws lol

She dont wear no panties!! :lol:

So what y'all think Bran is gonna do to Jamie??...Put a curse on his ass (like there isn't one already)?...Serve him up to No-Face-Man Arya?...Let Dany turn him into Lannister toast?....Man, if they kill Jamie's character right outta the gate in Ep. 2, this season is gonna be bananas!

That shit would be crazy, but its a war to come so they will just put him on notice I believe.

Euron the illest nigga and Cersei couldn't resist all that swag

Northerners giving off them vibes of not liking to see black ppl and dothraki coming in

The snow people aint never seen brown people in real life before.

When did Tyrion get so dumb?

When he fell in love with Dany. He always lose his head when he falls in love.

Cersei would catch this work

Don’t judge me

Man Cersi fine asf!!! Ive always liked her. Its sexy as fuck the way she does that lip thing.

So many shows fuk up by doing this. Filler for no other purpose than just to have filler and extend the episodes. That's where the walking Dead lost me and many other shows have lost me. There have not been any completely pointless episodes in Game of Thrones

This board loves throwing that filler word around. Sure not much as far as story progression this episode but it was fan service for the fact the starks havent been in the same place for 8years now. They didnt want to rush that.

I didnt get why fam thought that she meant kill Jaime. That cross bow was for Tyrion. Same one he used to kill Tywin. The hand even said she said something like "Its only justice" for using the same crossbow.

Cersi loves Jaime if she wanted to kill him she would have got the mountain to do it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I didnt get why fam thought that she meant kill Jaime. That cross bow was for Tyrion. Same one he used to kill Tywin. The hand even said she said something like "Its only justice" for using the same crossbow.

Cersi loves Jaime if she wanted to kill him she would have got the mountain to do it.

When Qyburn talks to Bronn he clearly says "they" and "brothers"... Plural the whole time. She wants Jaime dead too cuz. Cause he left her to go fight for the North and he knows that she is only faking helping them.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
D4KQu3MXoAENO7-.jpg:large

meme waiting to happen
57080991_10161810274665694_4211120510655791104_n.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
When Qyburn talks to Bronn he clearly says "they" and "brothers"... Plural the whole time. She wants Jaime dead too cuz. Cause he left her to go fight for the North and he knows that she is only faking helping them.

i think its for the midget also ...cuz isnt she pregnant again with Jaime`s kid...why would she kill him now...?

but who knows....this is an unpredictable ass show...nobody is safe 4 real...

last season too...some big names gonna die ....

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
i think its for the midget also ...cuz isnt she pregnant again with Jaime`s kid...why would she kill him now...?

I don't think she's pregnant. She had a full glass of wine drinking mouthfuls. Either she lied last season or the show messed up. On the other hand dude said he'd plant a prince in her womb and she smiled...someone call Maury.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I don't think she's pregnant. She had a full glass of wine drinking mouthfuls. Either she lied last season or the show messed up. On the other hand dude said he'd plant a prince in her womb and she smiled...someone call Maury.

lol...she gonna give hi Jaime`s kid....

she might b dick whipped....she did say she like that arrogant shit....:lol:

n he jus as ruthless as her...n Jaime got soft ..one hand...cant fight anymore...

shit she probably did put a hit out on both of them...:idea:

bitch playing chess like a mug....

she cant rule solo...Jaime cant rule with her...hmmmm?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

Shit dude just cut the whole damn TV off on Sunday nights. What in the hell.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Cersei has gone off the deep end since she killed all those people at Baelor's sept and her last living child jumped out a window cause of it.

Getting her brothers killed is small potatoes for her now.

She may or may not be pregnant but it doesnt matter anyway cause she will never take Jaime as King. He asked and she refused. They will never rule together.

She used to love Jaime I suppose but he's been nothing more then a tool to her for a while now.

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I assumed the dead army would just steamroll Winterfell on the way to Kings landing. Now, I'm not so sure... They making good use of that dragon glass and looks like they plan to rain that shyt down on em. It would be a shame if the Army of the Dead has been building for 8 seasons and is dispatched in one episode. But I'm sure the night king has a trick or two up his sleeve.

Bron ain't gonna do that shyt anyway. Those his boyz. That shows how weak of a position Cersei is in.