Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

TrippCiti

Rising Star
Registered

So what y'all think Bran is gonna do to Jamie??...Put a curse on his ass (like there isn't one already)?...Serve him up to No-Face-Man Arya?...Let Dany turn him into Lannister toast?....Man, if they kill Jamie's character right outta the gate in Ep. 2, this season is gonna be bananas!

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
BGOL Investor
So what y'all think Bran is gonna do to Jamie??...Put a curse on his ass (like there isn't one already)?...Serve him up to No-Face-Man Arya?...Let Dany turn him into Lannister toast?....Man, if they kill Jamie's character right outta the gate in Ep. 2, this season is gonna be bananas!
They wont kill him. His story ends in Kings Landing

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of folks gonna die, this season. :smh:

You can just see it coming. :rolleyes:

Especially all the folks who are still so ‘caught up in their feelings’ about who is ‘King of the North’.... or who should be ‘on the Iron Throne’.... or who ‘executed who’ (rightly or wrongly).... or ‘who is betraying who’. :smh:

The Night King & all them White Walkers just gonna be like.... “Oh you mad at Dany? Word Son? Aight, Hold this Hot Cup of Death first & let’s talk about it after you wake up with Blue eyes.” :rolleyes:

“Oh you mad at Cersei? For Realz? Aight, Take this 2-piece with a Death Biscuit combo meal & let’s discuss that shit after you wake up with Blue eyes.” :rolleyes:

“Oh you mad that Jon Snow bent the knee & he ain’t King of the North? Say no more. My whole team will mollywhop those salty feelings right outta ya skullbone & we’ll chop it up & discuss why it bothers you soo much... when you wake up with Blue eyes in a few minutes.” :rolleyes:

:smh:
:roflmao::roflmao:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
D4KQu3MXoAENO7-.jpg:large

the new substitute pic for the wolves are coming...lol

347232361.jpg

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
someone please tell me what the significance of that boy was?

That little boy is Ned Umber (his dad was died backing Team Ramsey during the Battle of the Bastards) of House Umber of Last Hearth (castle), which in between the Wall and Winterfell on the map. Since the Night King's army ran over Last Hearth, its means they are very close to arriving at Winterfell.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pushing Bran out the window was what got all this shit started.

Little Finger started ALL that turmoil between the Houses when he had Lysssa poison King Robert's Hand. Otherwise, King Robert wouldn't have had to arrive in Winterfell with the Lannisters (with their incest adventures in the tower) to ask Ned Stark to be his new Hand.

Last edited:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
The little boy at the beginning was a throw back to Bran from the very 1st episode of the show!
He was excited to see King Robert and the Lannisters when they first visited Winterfell.
He was climbing all over shit.

Nah the show runners said he was a throwback to Arya in the 1st episode when they arrived which is why they had her in that scene to step aside for him.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sam crying about his brother. That was sad.

However the episode just felt rushed and poorly acted.

The writing is also so bad!

The script writers don't allow the characters to talk like real people anymore. They talk like sarcastic cunts all of them!

Sansa: "What do dragons eat"?
Dany: Whatever they want to!

Jon: "What if he doesn't want me to ride him"?
Dany "It was good to have your company".

Wtf???

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bran is going to save Jamie's life. Jamie is the key to all of this!

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

The script writers don't allow the characters to talk like real people anymore. They talk like sarcastic cunts all of them!

Wtf???

I feel the same way about the writing. The show used to let those conversations breathe and happen on their own.

But the reality is they dont have that luxury anymore. Theres 5 episodes left and so much to wrap up.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone noticed the theme song was changed? I dont like it.
I also dont like the new intro. There is no need for it. Just start the show.
Also dont like dragons. They are mad corny.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wtf???

the writing got bad when they passed the books

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wtf???
I can see what your saying. But I think it's the editing. I believe each episode is longer than what's showing. I think the episodes is going to have the real running time on the Blu-ray and DVD release. And the story won't seem as rushed as the aired episodes.