Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didnt get why fam thought that she meant kill Jaime. That cross bow was for Tyrion. Same one he used to kill Tywin. The hand even said she said something like "Its only justice" for using the same crossbow.

Cersi loves Jaime if she wanted to kill him she would have got the mountain to do it.

That same logic applies to Tyrion too. I wonder if this is just Qyburn was acting on what he thought was Cersei's best interest. Cersei would have to know that Bron had good relations with both of her brothers.

I think this is just a plot device to get Bron up where the action is.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I didnt get why fam thought that she meant kill Jaime. That cross bow was for Tyrion. Same one he used to kill Tywin. The hand even said she said something like "Its only justice" for using the same crossbow.

Cersi loves Jaime if she wanted to kill him she would have got the mountain to do it.

She said she wanted him to kill her brothers if they survive.

Incarcer8dagain

Rising Star
Registered
Bran is also bran the builder. The one who built winterfell and the ice wall. Hes either an reincarnation or hes a time traveler. As the 3 eyed raven hes not waiting on an old friend, hes waiting for Azor Ahai. The Night King knows bran is the only one who can stop him, that's why he keeps making a V line for him. Because as Bran the builder he stopped him before. The night king has to get to him before he can find Azor ahai. And I'm thinking the VS sword from house Tully is light bringer. No spoiler just guesses

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah Brienne was there, but she didn't get any lines in this episode. Since she's already had her reunion with Arya and the Hound I guess the next episode will feature her interacting with Jamie in some way. Maybe even coming to his defense cause it looks like he will be in some sort of trial or interrogation before the council.

I've rewatched the episode now and have a few additional observations

Reunions:
Jon and Bran - Does Jon think that he's the only one that's been through some shit.

Sansa and Tyrion - Basically good job staying alive.

Arya and Jon was important because it established firmly that Arya is Team Stark even though she clearly has affection for Jon

Arya and the Hound felt emotionally flat. I didn't expect them to hug it out, but to just insult her and walk out felt weak after all they went thru/people they killed together. I expected him to cuff her on the head for old time sake :)

Arya and Gendry was better. Arya tried to play hard but Gendry was like nah we was in the shit together, don't try to play a brother now.

Jon and Sam. Obviously this was an important scene for the overall story, but if I was Jon I would have asked for a bit more proof. Being able to ride dragon's would just mean he had some Targarean blood in him. I mean he's never even suspected that anyone other than Ned could have been his father. Props to Sam for nailing the point home tho when asking if Danarys would give up her throne for the betterment of the realm.

Jamie and Bran: Can't wait to see how that plays out

WTF Moment: Last episode of season 7, we see Beric and Tormund running from the collapsing wall and presumably heading South as the undead poured through the wall. How the fuck did the Night King's army get between them and Winterfell. The Rangers from Castle Black make sense because they didn't leave until they got the Raven to come south from Jon, but Beric and Tormund should have been ahead of the undead

Best Scene IMO, was the meeting between Danarys and Sam. Writers could have easily skipped over that but it builds the case against Danarys as the best case possible. Also the actor playing Sam was masterful in processing the news that both his father and brother had been killed.

Although, I don't like what they've done with Euron Greyjoy on the show, it does show how weak Cersei's position is becoming. If she's having to depend on her snatch to secure allies her days are numbered

godmc

International
International Member
Do dragons know things people don’t? Like maybe Dany orders them to do something and they listen to Jon instead as the King?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Sam crying about his brother. That was sad.

However the episode just felt rushed and poorly acted.

The writing is also so bad!

The script writers don't allow the characters to talk like real people anymore. They talk like sarcastic cunts all of them!

Sansa: "What do dragons eat"?
Dany: Whatever they want to!

Jon: "What if he doesn't want me to ride him"?
Dany "It was good to have your company".

Wtf???

ummmm...

not sure what you have been watching for 7.18 seasons. that is how they have always talked.

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
57080991_10161810274665694_4211120510655791104_n.jpg

Maybe Jon has his eye on the prize

24-disloyal-man-meme.w700.h467.2x.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

she told Bronn she wanted him to kill her wayward brother'S when they return.

She moving on from Jamie setting euron up for the you're the daddy scam she ran on Robert

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Bronn who was just some nameless sell sword is now in charge of the lannister army, royal assassin, Lord of the black water, first persopn to take down a dragon in centuries. He is the real MVP. Sam gave up the rights to his kingdom when he joined the black. And soon to be part of Danaerys army becvase Tyrion will pay more if someone hired to killed him.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Euron is a jackass

They white
it's almost always an act

He was making her feel like a whore. She all with that Queen talk but at the end of the day you spreading your leg like a common whore. I wouldn’t be surprised if he abandons her now that he “fucked the queen”.