Steve Harvey Goes in on Monique.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
what pimp hand?? AGAIN WHOSE GAME??

If Oprah and perry are the BOSSES then when they heard there was a problem and they spoke with monique and (according to mo) said youre not wrong...then the BOSSES have spoken and shit is done. No games need to be played.

NO one that powerful (supposedly) has to talk bullshit to a worker then come back on the backend of it with some blackball bullshit. If I'm your BOSS..if I'm RUNNING SHIT then if your a problem for me then your CUT then and there. I don't have to smile in your face..say one thing and do another. Thats the perk of being BOSS.

Because THEYRE advice to her is to play the game..so I ask again..WHOSE GAME?

most bosses at jobs ain't the owners... They are glorified supervisors...they have to answer to the owners...but amongst other employees they're the "boss"... So the game they talking about is appeasing the owners...when it comes to Hollywood you know who are the owners

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't think he was really riding with Steve.
bro he basically said mo dig her own grave he change the narrative
when they recorded his friend tiffany haddish he was pissed and said why are there phones there
but wanna attack mo for saying something during her stand up what a fan released?
yee brought up the hypocrisy of steve and he was talking over her.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
most bosses at jobs ain't the owners... They are glorified supervisors...they have to answer to the owners...but amongst other employees they're the "boss"... So the game they talking about is appeasing the owners...when it comes to Hollywood you know who are the owners
thats all it is

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
lol. MO' got a lot of y'all niggas fooled

she fucked up overplayed her hand. and then changed the narrative to make it look like she is now this big time activists.
when in fact she's just butt hurt and can't see the error of her ways. .

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lol. MO' got a lot of y'all niggas fooleded

she fucked up overplayed her hand. and then changed the narrative to make it look like she is now this big time activists.
when in fact she's just but hurt and can't see the error of her ways. .
two people could be wrong and two people can be right... If Monique would've got more bread she would've shutup...Steve Harvey will always coon...as I said in another thread Netflix don't believe she worth what she was asking for and they have the right to not offer what she wants, I also said if she think she deserves her asking price pretty much say fuck Netflix and shoot her own independent special and sell it so that she could get all the profits...t hey fighting to receive checks instead of fighting for writing them

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
two people could be wrong and two people can be right... If Monique would've got more bread she would've shutup...Steve Harvey will always coon...as I said in another thread Netflix don't believe she worth what she was asking for and they have the right to not offer what she wants, I also said if she think she deserves her asking price pretty much say fuck Netflix and shoot her own independent special and sell it so that she could get all the profits...t hey fighting to receive checks instead of fighting for writing them
i agree with most of what you said. . but this Steve Harvey shit is complicated.. Meeting with trump was fucked up..his heart might have been in the right place that shit was mad coonish.

but in his work life. i don't know...he if he's a coon then everybody in here that works for someone else is a coon.. I dare some of y'all (not you necessarily) to go to your 9 to 5 and act how y'all telling Steve to act.. be fired with the quickness. lol..I think its more code switching than cooning

Is code switching cooning? ? shit is complicated

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and thats what she's addressing when she said whoopie (an EGOT) is "the help"..

if perry and winfrey ARE owners then theyre playing the game the way cacs and jews do and thats fucked up and if theyre NOT then its scary to think that Billionaire Oprah who has sway with half the suburban white bitches in the country and tyler I have a studio, lear jet and a yacht perry answer to someone higher than them..

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

if perry and winfrey ARE owners then theyre playing the game the way cacs and jews do and thats fucked up and if theyre NOT then its scary to think that Billionaire Oprah who has sway with half the suburban white bitches in the country and tyler I have a studio, lear jet and a yacht perry answer to someone higher than them..

Not scary it's been that way been saying it for yrs but most of ya couldn't comprehend that back when cause ya thought Hollywood was way diff... Been saying if they were this great community what was stopping them to finance their own projects or putting others on and majority of ya ran that horse s hit line you spend others money not your own...fact is these people are employees nothing more and nothing less they happy in their situation and know that bringing others mean competition..they don't want others in or want the new negro in to ruffle some feathers cause it might cost them promotions...only new people allowed in is 1 they can coach and generate bread off but never outdo them... Only person who was independent was Tyler Perry b4 he joined Hollywood...guess he changed a lil once he signed that dotted line...Hollywood is what it always been..it's why I been said fuck Hollywood

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i agree with most or what you said. . but this Steve Harvey shit is complicated.. Meeting with trump was fucked up..his heart might have been in the right place that shit was mad coonish.

but in his work life. i don't know...he if he's a coon then everybody in here that works for someone else is a coon.. I dare some of y'all (not you necessarily) to go to your 9 to 5 and act how y'all telling Steve to act.. be fired with the quickness. lol..I think its more code switching than cooning

Hes being safe by every means necessary for that check...Will do what ever needs to be done for them dollars no matter what it is

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

2mp0srb.jpg

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But are you ever really in a position to run shit in Hollywood if there isn't a black Hollywood and distribution and theater network and streaming network? That means he's basically telling her to coon until she dies or retires. At best you do things your way and say fuck it.
:hmm: 'bout to say the same thing. The problem is the BC doesn't have the resources or connections to "punish" so-called coons. They don't eat off black people they eat off white folks so they must say in good standing, and it meanings saying stuff whites might be not be willing to say out loud.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"owners" don't deal with the shit Steve and Mo are talking about - he is telling her to go along with studio execs - all of those guys lose bass in their voices and are all smiles when real power walks in the door
the cover your ass crew - many times when they black ball you is them shifting blame for their own fuckup
play nice go along and avoid these hollow no life folks from shitting on you
i agree with most of what you said. . but this Steve Harvey shit is complicated.. Meeting with trump was fucked up..his heart might have been in the right place that shit was mad coonish.

code switching is communicating in a manner your audience can comprehend - the more effective communicator you are, less code switching needed

the real issue is many folks sacrifice their dignity while trying to ingratiate themselves - vs those that distinguish themselves by merit / competence

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I think Harvey didnt express himself properly.

He wasnt asking Mo to coon for money over integrity.

I think he was telling her, she black, in Hollywood, white execs aint trying to hire her, and the black execs funds are limited, so the work opportunities for her are very limited. She gotta tip toe around all that shit.

Cause these peeps dont HAVE to hire you, but if they dont no one will.

That is the business she chose though. She gotta deal with that.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"owners" don't deal with the shit Steve and Mo are talking about - he is telling her to go along with studio execs - all of those guys lose bass in their voices and are all smiles when real power walks in the door
the cover your ass crew - many times when they black ball you is them shifting blame for their own fuckup
play nice go along and avoid these hollow no life folks from shitting on you
code switching is communicating in a manner your audience can comprehend - the more effective communicator you are, less code switching needed

the real issue is many folks sacrifice their dignity while trying to ingratiate themselves - vs those that distinguish themselves by merit / competence
Thats the thing tho..she was asked by the studio to do additional promotion for the movie..after she did what was already contractually obligated..she said no..

that had no negative effect on the project whatsoever as it won a fuck ton of awards and acclaim anyway

So monique DIDN'T get blackballed because she did something that was detrimental to the movie

she got blackballed for refusing a request period. At its core its really no different than harvey weinstein telling ashley judd if she let him fuck she will get more great roles..she said no and you pretty much didn't see her anymore..

Ashley Judd is suing Harvey Weinstein for defamation and sexual harassment and claims, among other allegations, that the embattled mogul badmouthed her to filmmaker Peter Jackson and cost her a role in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

According to a lawsuit filed Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Judd felt something "unseen" had been holding her career back, but she didn't realize until December that it was Weinstein.

The actress says she was in talks with Jackson and his team in 1998 to play one of two major roles in the fantasy trilogy, but Weinstein "torpedoed" the opportunity by telling them she "was a 'nightmare' to work with and should be avoided 'at all costs.'"

The lawsuit also details allegations made by other actresses, including Salma Hayek and Uma Thurman, who say the mogul threatened their careers after they rejected him sexually. It also alleges that Mira Sorvino was also up for a Lord of the Rings role and was passed over for the same reason as Judd.

Sir Peter Jackson told New Zealand news website Stuff that Weinstein had advised against casting Sorvino and Ashley Judd – who has also alleged harassment – for the Lord Of The Rings trilogy.

He had been in early negotiations with Weinstein’s company, Miramax, to produce the films before instead teaming up with New Line Cinema.

He said he had “no direct experience or knowledge of the sexual allegations” against Weinstein but had made a decision to never work with him again.

“I recall Miramax telling us they were a nightmare to work with and we should avoid them at all costs. This was probably in 1998,” Jackson said of Judd and Sorvino.

“At the time, we had no reason to question what these guys were telling us – but in hindsight, I realise that this was very likely the Miramax smear campaign in full swing.

“I now suspect we were fed false information about both of these talented women – and as a direct result their names were removed from our casting list,” he added.

Judd recalled how she was shown "everything" about the films and was even asked which role she preferred – then never heard from Jackson or his wife Fran again.

"Peter & Fran had me in - showed me all the creative, the boards, costumes, everything. They asked which [of] the two roles I preferred, and then I abruptly never heard from [them] again. I appreciate the truth coming out. Thank you, Peter," Judd wrote.

Another aspect of "the game"..right..remember dave chappelle turned down 50 million because of the game...and cats respected that but call monique a bitch for it...:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

if perry and winfrey ARE owners then theyre playing the game the way cacs and jews do and thats fucked up and if theyre NOT then its scary to think that Billionaire Oprah who has sway with half the suburban white bitches in the country and tyler I have a studio,lear jet and a yacht perry answer t ..

Thats the thing tho..she was asked by the studio to do additional promotion for the movie..after she did what was already contractually obligated..she said no..

that had no negative effect on the project whatsoever as it won a fuck ton of awards and acclaim anyway

So monique DIDN'T get blackballed because she did something that was detrimental to the movie

she got blackballed for refusing a request period. At its core its really no different than harvey weinstein telling ashley judd if she let him fuck she will get more great roles..she said no and you pretty much didn't see her anymore..

Ashley Judd is suing Harvey Weinstein for defamation and sexual harassment and claims, among other allegations, that the embattled mogul badmouthed her to filmmaker Peter Jackson and cost her a role in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

According to a lawsuit filed Monday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Judd felt something "unseen" had been holding her career back, but she didn't realize until December that it was Weinstein.

The actress says she was in talks with Jackson and his team in 1998 to play one of two major roles in the fantasy trilogy, but Weinstein "torpedoed" the opportunity by telling them she "was a 'nightmare' to work with and should be avoided 'at all costs.'"

The lawsuit also details allegations made by other actresses, including Salma Hayek and Uma Thurman, who say the mogul threatened their careers after they rejected him sexually. It also alleges that Mira Sorvino was also up for a Lord of the Rings role and was passed over for the same reason as Judd.

Another aspect of "the game"..right..remember dave chappelle turned down 50 million because of the game...and cats respected that but call monique a bitch for it...:smh::smh::smh:
Tyler Perry and Oprah aren't owners... Oprah still answers to higher ups..liongate is not owned by Tyler perry...once again the owners of Hollywood are jews... Oprah and Tyler Perry are bosses aka supervisors in a Jewish system... Tyler Perry was once a independent brand b4 he signed that liongate contract...do they have pull yes they do but are they the top tier of the jew system no they are not...it's not messed up its nothing new...did your hear about this thing called cable? Well the jew system been out longer than that...if you didn't know this says more about you than anything else

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

if perry and winfrey ARE owners then theyre playing the game the way cacs and jews do and thats fucked up and if theyre NOT then its scary to think that Billionaire Oprah who has sway with half the suburban white bitches in the country and tyler I have a studio,lear jet and a yacht perry answer t ..

there are multiple games... Mo and Chapelle ran afoul of different traps
Chapelle was a victim of greed - he was being set up for robbery, he side stepped it - and refused to go forward - so they smeared his reputation as being eccentric / crazy to dull anything he might say publicly, scapegoat him for xyz exec team losing future revenue and distract the public from seeing behind the curtain

Mo case on Precious was the old game of jump when I call you.... and Tyler Perry project - the film makers were on CP time management, inconsistent and repeatedly unprepared logistically

imo Chaspelle n Mo is worse - Harvey is sick or evil - easily spotted, not so easy to spot back stabbers and the incompetent protected by nepotisim

but in each instance that I heard of Mo's case - it was ego followed by incompetence
Its like whenever production made a mistake - Mo was never important enough to get shit right or the correction would happen CP time (Tyler Perry's people)

"where is Mo its her call time?"
instead of saying xyz forgot to arrange car service
its: "there is a problem with car service - she / her manger is just so difficult"

Mo got black balled because she spoke up - and she has a sharp tongue - and her manager husband is an "angry" black man

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Harvey didnt express himself properly.

He wasnt asking Mo to coon for money over integrity.

I think he was telling her, she black, in Hollywood, white execs aint trying to hire her, and the black execs funds are limited, so the work opportunities for her are very limited. She gotta tip toe around all that shit.

Cause these peeps dont HAVE to hire you, but if they dont no one will.

That is the business she chose though. She gotta deal with that.

Pretty much

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This bitch got pissed because she wasn't getting Dave Chappelle money....asked folk to boycott Netflix because she wasn't getting Chappelle money.....And niccas laughed out loud because she ain't no fucking Dave Chappelle.....is she funny AT ALL????

If she was funny as Chappelle, then they would have paid her 20 mil because they gonna make 250 millllliiiii.

That is the argument.....was she worth what she was asking for, compared to other comedians???? FUCK NAW....

We compare athletes and other entertainers based on talent...why not her???

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Just a little more from Mr. ‘Fuck integrity’. We see where his moral barometer stops.:rolleyes::money:

Apparently,folks like him are too stupid to realize humans never came from monkeys but have a common ancestor with them....

Like,non-avian dinosaurs are ancestors to modern birds but you can't tell him that...

And,religious people love to tell atheist like myself where we get our morals yet they've killed,persecuted,enslaved more than any people.....