DC First Look: Titans aka Teen Titans

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Sorta. Hawk & Dove are avatars of the DC's version of Chaos (Hawk) & Order (Dove). Think more like enhanced beings with magical abilities. Sorta like Captain Marvel (DC version) but not as powerful.

Matter of fact, if I recall correctly, Dove is basically pure light & Hawk was kinda like a dark hawk god entity when they were in GemWorld. But that's post-Crisis, pre-New 52.
Cause I was surprised how easily they got handeld

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Sorta. Hawk & Dove are avatars of the DC's version of Chaos (Hawk) & Order (Dove). Think more like enhanced beings with magical abilities. Sorta like Captain Marvel (DC version) but not as powerful.

Matter of fact, if I recall correctly, Dove is basically pure light & Hawk was kinda like a dark hawk god entity when they were in GemWorld. But that's post-Crisis, pre-New 52.

Originally they had no powers. They are just regular humans in this series.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cause I was surprised how easily they got handeld

Haven't seen the show yet (watching later tonight).

But when they first started, they really didn't know about their powers & just instinctively used them.

Maybe this TV series is starting at that point.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was waiting for these characters...

latest

DoomPatrol_marquee_5af9e03f314405.21294624.jpg

And now I'm HAPPY!!!

"TITANS" gets better every week.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Honestly I am happy there is a wait for episodes. Binging has made everyone assholes who like to skip to the end and then spoil shit for everyone or watch the shit in one sitting and then complain about the wait for the next season. Feels oddly refreshing.