oh yeah n Gar....

:eek::eek:

8ca8a41043361874.jpg

:bravo:

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Promo for Ep 9 "Hank and Dawn"

“The origin story of Hank Hall and Dawn Granger’s relationship and the loss in each of their pasts that brings them together as vigilante Super Heroes Hawk and Dove.”

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
That Hawk and Dove episode was pretty good. No main characters are really featured in this episode, and it was probably the best one of the season.

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
This show is ass sorry. This is ass, legends of tomorrow is ass, arrow is ass, the flash is now ass, legends of tomorrow is really ass.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
This Hawk and Dove ep was dope, and aint too many bitches in entertainment fucking with Minka Kelly period even at 38 now, but dam when she was in her prime as Lyla Garrity on Friday Night Lights

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
This Hawk and Dove ep was dope, and aint too many bitches in entertainment fucking with Minka Kelly period even at 38 now, but dam when she was in her prime as Lyla Garrity on Friday Night Lights

word...Jeter had her ass in her prime....

she still top 5 ten yrs later ....:yes:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I always knew she was gonna age like fine wine too. I remember being in the barbershop arguing with niggas on Kim K vs Minka, I was like yall niggas place all the emphasize on Kim's ass being bigger but I'd take a bitch with a fit physique like Minka anyday, her ass is nice enough for me along with the rest of her whole package.

But dam Jeter, Donald Faison, Jesse Williams, seems like Minka has a type when it comes to the brothas

word...Jeter had her ass in her prime....

she still top 5 ten yrs later ....:yes:

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i`m sorry Jeter but this bitch finer than ur wife....lol

looking good for 38 too....looks like that cac aging curse might skip ths one....

:sleazy:

2ae3a11056604044.jpg

19ea681056604084.jpg

bc20461056604104.jpg

7785ac1056604144.jpg

:rise::rise:

Both of them are chisled like they stepped out of a Rob Liefeld drawing and shit.
Especially Ritchson.
That Dude is Straight-Up BROLIC!!!
And let someone say some shit about Minka Kelly.

images

slam

Super Moderator
I always knew she was gonna age like fine wine too. I remember being in the barbershop arguing with niggas on Kim K vs Minka, I was like yall niggas place all the emphasize on Kim's ass being bigger but I'd take a bitch with a fit physique like Minka anyday, her ass is nice enough for me along with the rest of her whole package.

But dam Jeter, Donald Faison, Jesse Williams, seems like Minka has a type when it comes to the brothas

yeah...not the flashy rapper type....& only mixed ni99as need apply....:lol:

tumblr_lw83yrUZjY1r5xsw9o1_400.jpg
02df334c4810bb2

but DF luv him some white wimmen ....:giggle:

1360438321_cacee-cobb-donald-faison_1.jpg

donald-faison-lisa-82afb440-a68d-4a5e-89ed-0addc7f59727.jpg

All 3 of them look like they could b brothers.......:lol:

Jesse recovered from the scandal yet ....?

c696ed1056785074.jpg

b51c701056785754.jpg

Derek-Jeter-and-Minka-Kelly-in-Miami.jpg

img-sx-top-derek-jeter-minka-kelly_10323599822.jpg

Derek+Jeter+Minka+Kelly+Derek+Jeter+Minka+uuToO7ANDrIl.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
minka_kelly_6ff495.jpg

minka_kelly_8e81aa.jpg

looks like she had on a string bikini...:hmm:

fucked up the fantasy....:rolleyes2: