Official NBA 2016-2017 Thread - 30 teams, 1 goal. 2 weeks left, so much can happen!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Joel Embiid ends preseason on impressive note, has Sixers excited

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelph...-preseason-impressive-note-has-sixers-excited

MIAMI — It’s a cautious optimism to be sure — there can be no other type for the Sixers right now given their history of injuries — but you can tell the team is starting to get excited about Joel Embiid.

In Friday’s 113-110 exhibition finale win over the Miami Heat (see game story), Embiid scored 18 points in 18 minutes before fouling out late in the fourth quarter.

The 7-0 center, who missed his first two NBA seasons because of foot surgeries, made 8 of 16 shots and 2 of 2 on free throws, adding a game-high nine rebounds.

“I’ve always felt like I’m a complete player — that’s what I do,” Embiid said. “I’m starting to get easy points.

“I just got better every game [in the preseason], defensively, offensively.”

Sixers coach Brett Brown said he is still learning how to best use Embiid.

Brown added that the rust is apparent in Embiid’s game. But …

“He is as self-taught as any player I’ve ever been around,” Brown said. “He grew up in Cameroon and hasn’t played a lot (because of injuries). But he studies, he looks at stuff. He pays attention. He’s instinctively curious.

“There’s a lot of stuff in his head that he thinks through. His mind is quicker than his feet. At times, his core, his balance and his decision-making are off because his mind is working faster than his body.”

Embiid scored most of his buckets on Friday at close range — a finger roll, a tip-in, a couple of put-back dunks, an alley-oop dunk and a fast-break layup. But he did make a 10-foot jumper and took — but missed — a three-point try.

“He does stuff in a game that makes you step back and say, ‘Wow,’” Brown said. “He will trail and hit a three. He will have a pound, pound drop-step, dunk.

“Like a traditional post, he will turn his face and make a bank shot. He has that up-and-under stuff.

“But he’s raw. His preseason has been highlighted by those few things that you notice, all under the umbrella of, ‘He really has a chance to be very, very good.’"

Brown was asked to summarize the Sixers' 2-5 preseason, and he called it a “completely erratic” exhibition season because of injuries.

“Jahlil [Okafor] hasn’t practiced,” Brown said. “Joel has been steady and incremental. I think we all see that Dario Saric has got a lot to offer. I think the pairing of Joel and Dario was solid.

“We’ve seen Jerami [Grant] have a really good preseason. Richaun Holmes has taken his opportunity to play big minutes. Those type of things come to my mind.”

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Let face it, your self admited imbalanced crazy ass is like a whore, who likes to get slapped by her pimp because thats the only affection she gets..
Because if someone I hated were to put me on ignore I would be like cool peace, maybe its best for both of us..
But you be like Noooooooooooooooo! Don't leave me that way!!!!
e6e22282ba6e6ad7f29da680f60ceb0a.png

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Whats sad is that you don't see Warrior fans getting at me like that, and trust me they have a roudy crew, because we all be there in the 49er threads..
Truth is cool, Bills and I go harder on the 9ers than we do the Warriors, even Beatdown and I are cool even if our opinions are different..
But your ass is riding a little to hard for you to be stable, and for you to admit to me your an emotional, unstable wreck, well maybe for your mental health its best that I put you on ignore..
Now I started to do it before, but unlike Fuzzy and Turd you do tend to get down to earth once in a while, but when you are off your meds you be bouncing son, for real..
The problem is your conditioning seems to be worsening to the point that it is really getting in the way of a good thread...
Look go out in the world, get some real pussy, do something positive and I am sure you will get over your crazy obsession to one day be right...
Ask your self one question, is sport really that import to you, especially being you never played a sport in your life....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Sorry for the diversion, but the BGOL flea started getting on my nerve, but lets get back to real basketball..
I don't think no good team fears another, I think sometimes they try too hard and it affects their play, with shooters I always tried to be physical and punish them on the other side of the court, the worst thing you want to do is do what the the Blazers did last night and last year, that is try to out shoot them... That wont work unless you are a better shooting team and thats not happening vs the Warriors..
But on the flip side, the Warriors can make any team frustrated also, especially when you are hitting 2's and they answer back with a three... This can send teams in panic mode..
But I think what you are saying is that most of the games is going down to who executes best on the floor, and their mind set has a lot to do with this..

This is very true I'm say this, the first finals was very telling to me. The scrapping the offense, slowing the game down because of the offset of talent, caught the warriors off guard.
(Was Lebron best work to me)

Cavs going ISO after playing great team ball was amazing, even tho the dubs cracked after being up 3-1.
Will that work this year.... ummm doubt it

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This is very true I'm say this, the first finals was very telling to me. The scrapping the offense, slowing the game down because of the offset of talent, caught the warriors off guard.

Cavs going ISO after playing great team ball was amazing, even tho the dubs cracked after being up 3-1.
We will see, this is why the games are played...

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

Difference this year IF they meeting in the finals will be Durant >>>> Barnes! it's just that simple. can't have THAT much of an upgrade and not have it have a major impact. The fact that people keep referring to last years finals in the context of THIS season with this Warriors team is mind boggling. Cleveland had a lot fall into place for them, both on the court and off, and not to lessen their resolve, but they benefited from some thing... They earned the chip though, so I won't take anything away from them, however look at their offseason moves and compare them to GS's...

A finals won't go 6 games between these two teams this season, all things equal with both teams. Cleveland just doesn't have the fire power to offset what GS has now, and LeBron, as great as he is, isn't THAT great to over come this obstacle, all things even with both teams...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Difference this year IF they meeting in the finals will be Durant >>>> Barnes! it's just that simple. can't have THAT much of an upgrade and not have it have a major impact. The fact that people keep referring to last years finals in the context of THIS season with this Warriors team is mind boggling. Cleveland had a lot fall into place for them, both on the court and off, and not to lessen their resolve, but they benefited from some thing... They earned the chip though, so I won't take anything away from them, however look at their offseason moves and compare them to GS's...

A finals won't go 6 games between these two teams this season, all things equal with both teams. Cleveland just doesn't have the fire power to offset what GS has now, and LeBron, as great as he is, isn't THAT great to over come this obstacle, all things even with both teams...
A person who talks in absoluts can never beat a person who thinks in probability, everyone with a 12th grade education gets it, but this is Chinese to you.:smh:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody is as much of a genius as you Big Guy... I already know that so I appreciate you even taking the time to quote my posts... I am in awe of you genius... Sheldon Cooper-ish!!! I'm humbled by you Sir... :wepraise:
Man fuck that shit Road Rage talking about. Don't let that nigga keep running his mouth until he answers this

Man Road Rage is a lying as nigga. He was not traveling and was being a pussy. He was lurking when the Warriors was winning and did not show up until game 7.

The NBA playoffs started June 2. This nigga man..smh. Here are the nigga post but you notice he avoided the NBA thread.

June 2 post look pretty length to me

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...otect-black-women.899467/page-2#post-16581429

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...nies-22-000-pennies-lol.899471/#post-16581456

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/america’s-love-hate-relationship-with-lebron-james.899419/#post-16583327

You notice that after all that posting he did, not one was in the Finals thread. Game two was June 5. So between game one and two Road Rage had time to make 39 post but not one in the NBA thread because he did not have time.:rolleyes:

On two game 2 on June 5

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...t-touch-shit-in-museums.899929/#post-16591604

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/i’ve-been-down-in-the-dad-hole-for-4-years-and-i-have-questions.899917/#post-16591629

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...st-educated-group.899833/page-4#post-16591688

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...deserves-to-rot-in-hell.899879/#post-16591748

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...other-than-black-people.899935/#post-16592008

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...our-youth-will-die-next.899927/#post-16592012

Now games 3 thru 7 took place between June 8 - June 19th. Notice all his post during this time. But no NBA finals thread post

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...made-a-trap-music-video.900314/#post-16602690

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...esson-for-being-a-bully.900357/#post-16604406

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/prince-really-couldnt-sing.897438/page-3#post-16604869

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...ng-from-nypd-uptown-nyc.900548/#post-16609838

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...one-of-the-greats.874007/page-3#post-16610803

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?threads/porch-monkey-jigaboo-beatdown.901223/page-2#post-16634733

Now check how soft dude is and his lies. Look when he show up in the NBA thread on June 19 after Cleveland made a comeback. Check out the first lie he tales.

http://www.bgol.us/forum/index.php?...rs-cavs-win-4-3.893006/page-612#post-16648392

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@RoadRage Wassup? :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol2:

He's gonna put you on ignore to avoid this shit fam... With his lying ass!!!!

Bruh, you think we should set that thread up!! That way we will have ALL his bullshit in one thread to consistently clown his retarded as with! What you think?

3EPUkFM.gif
He already put me and Day_Carver on ignore. You gone have to post that shit...nigga straight up lied..lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
LEBRON: "Teams get together to try to beat me"

635652242965990723-USATSI-8529702.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio --
LeBron James is well practiced in the art of deflecting questions about his legacy.

Each time he leapfrogs another NBA great on the scoring list, after every never-been-done-before comeback in the Finals or hoisting of the Larry O'Brien Trophy, James reflexively says he hasn't given much thought to all that he's accomplished.

When he retires, James likes to say, he's going to sit back with his longtime friend and business partner Maverick Carter, uncork a bottle of Screaming Eagle Cabernet (a bottle from 2012, the year of James' first championship, costs about $700) and reflect on what is already one of the league's greatest careers.

But there is one way in which James has impacted the league so greatly, so obviously, that even he can't pretend to ignore it:

When the 2016-17 season opens in Cleveland on Tuesday, and Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah are wearing Knicks jerseys, he'll see one example of the wreckage he has caused across the NBA over the past six seasons.

While James has taken a team to the Finals each year, other franchises have built, torn down, and rebuilt themselves to try and stop him. And they've failed.

"I know teams switch and pick up new coaches or new players, and their whole goal is kind of they want to beat me," James told cleveland.com, in a candid discussion about the upcoming year and his place in the sport at age 31, in this his 14th season. "It's never just about me, but I always hear them saying, 'We gotta beat LeBron.' It's not just me on the court, but I understand that teams get together in this conference and across the league to try to beat me."

LeBron vs. MJ
It's true, in Cleveland, James has Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, who both played huge roles in pushing the Cavs to their first championship in June. And in Miami, he paired himself with perennial All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

But as soon as James left Cleveland or Miami over the last six years, the franchise spiraled downward. And when he returned to the Cavs, they were instantly great again.

With three titles, four MVPs and six consecutive Finals appearances to his name (seven total), James now talks openly of chasing the ghost of Michael Jordan.

Jordan's not dead, of course. He's alive and owns the Charlotte Hornets. He's also a six-time champion and five-time MVP whom many consider the greatest to ever play.

But not even Jordan went on a run like this. His Bulls teams reached and won the Finals from 1991-93, and again from 1996-98. In between, though, he took a year off to play baseball and when he returned, toward the end of the 1995 campaign, Chicago was eliminated in the conference semifinals.

There is no "in between" with James. His six consecutive Finals hasn't been done since Bill Russell's Celtics teams in the 1960s.

And most, if not all of the seismic shifts among other NBA franchises can be traced back to James' run. It's a trail of broken teams not even Jordan could claim.

"I don't know, I mean, if that's a story you want to tell and write, that's cool," James said. "I'm just, listen, I want to make a point in this league where guys look back at the run that I had and be like, 'Wow, what he was able to do was some good times, some good ball, and what he was able to accomplish was either something we've never seen before, or was one of a kind.'"

Winds of change

Consider the major changes across the NBA since James and the Cavs finished off their improbable comeback from a 3-1 deficit to beat the Warriors in the Finals:

• There's Rose and Noah, gone from the Bulls. Their old coach, Tom Thibodeau, is working the sidelines in Minnesota now. James eliminated the Bulls from the playoffs three times over the last six seasons; four if you count 2010, before James left Cleveland for Miami.

• Frank Vogel is coaching the Orlando Magic, not the Indiana Pacers. James' Heat teams booted the Pacers from the playoffs every year from 2012-14: twice in the conference finals, and once when Indiana was the No. 1 seed.

• Al Horford is a Celtic; Jeff Teague a Pacer. Both used to be Hawks. They were 0-8 against James and the Cavs in the 2015 and 2016 playoffs, and were the East's top seed when Cleveland sent them packing from the conference finals in 2015.

• Also, Kevin Durant is a Warrior now. True, Golden State is in the West, as is Durant's old team, the Thunder. They can't do anything to stop James' dominance in the East, but the Warriors - with Durant, and Stephen Curry, and Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green - are built to string together championships, to stomp out James' rule over the NBA and keep him from stockpiling titles in Cleveland.

Only, that was the Warriors' plan before Durant joined them. James had other ideas. He still does.

"I think every team is put together for one reason and one reason only, and that's to try and win a championship," he said. "That's what Golden State wants to do. For me, I'm the same way. I don't like being stagnant, and we've got great guys in here, but I want to continue to get better in this league each and every year and have the opportunity to win a championship. That's what it comes down to."

More than money

For the first time since he returned to Cleveland, James signed a multiyear deal last summer worth $100 million over three years. The first two seasons are guaranteed.

The structure of James' contracts is first and foremost about maximizing his earning potential. But, secondarily, James wanted to keep Cleveland's front office on its toes, ensuring that general manager David Griffin and owner Dan Gilbert (with his wallet) are always trying to improve the team around him so that the Cavs remain a perennial contender.

When the Cavs signed J.R. Smith to a four-year, $57 million contract on Oct. 22, it meant the team's core of Smith, James, Irving, Love, and Tristan Thompson was under contract for the next 2-4 seasons.

James is happy about that, but the moment this team becomes stale, or is shown to not be good enough to beat the latest Warriors iteration, James will want the Cavs' front office to react. It's why he said, "I don't like being stagnant."

You see, James has been on the other side of this equation, the victim of a superteam. It's true that he, Wade, and Bosh plotted for years to join forces as free agents in the summer of 2010, but at that time it was also clear to James he couldn't beat the Boston Celtics with his team in Cleveland.

The Celtics, with Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen, among others, knocked the Cavs out of the playoffs in 2008 and 2010. Boston won it all in 2008 and lost to the Lakers in the 2010 Finals.

"I understood at that point in time that in order for me to compete for a championship and get to that next level, I had to figure out and get with some guys that could be on the same level as Paul, Ray, (Rajon) Rondo, KG and those guys," James said. "I just didn't feel like ... to do it here, I was out calling guys in the summer time, trying to get guys to come here and guys just continued to decline offers from us.

"And then at that time we didn't even have any money to go get anybody. I knew personally that D Wade was a free agent, I knew Bosh was a free agent, I knew Amare (Stoudemire) was a free agent, I knew Carlos Boozer was a free agent, so I knew I had to try and get some guys to try and get Boston, man. That was my whole mindset."

Boulevard of broken teams

Before James left Cleveland in 2010, the Cavs had won at least 60 games in each of the past two seasons and reached at least the conference semifinals in every year since 2006. Without him, Cleveland posted seasons of 19, 21, 24, and 33 wins.

With James, Miami went to the Finals every year and won it twice. Without him, the Heat missed the playoffs in 2015 and lost Wade to the Bulls. Neither would've happened had James stayed.

In summary, James' boulevard of broken teams is long and distinguished. It's a road on which he intends to remain, having experienced what it's like to have to move cities to beat the best.

"Yeah, but I was just trying to get Boston," James said. "They're all trying to get me."

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/10/lebron_james_cleveland_cavalie_88.html

Nice article

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
@RoadRage Wassup? :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol2:

He's gonna put you on ignore to avoid this shit fam... With his lying ass!!!!

Bruh, you think we should set that thread up!! That way we will have ALL his bullshit in one thread to consistently clown his retarded as with! What you think?

3EPUkFM.gif
I caught you in a lie today, post one lie you think I ever told...
Yeah you going to need that seat for that....

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
:eek2: Y'all too much man. Going to be a long season.:lol:
No its not, if he don't prove where I trolled or lied, I am going to put him with Fuzzy, Brown Shit and the rest of the fuck boy crew. Then he won't have no one to talk to..
Trust me none getting pussy trolls hate that more than not getting pussy...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What lie did you catch me in?!?!?!

After you answer that, your retarded ass need not try to deflect from @BrownTurd giving YOU the business about your bullshit ass lying!

Address THAT man that came for you my lil retarded friend! Again, AFTER you tell me what lie you 'caught' me in...

Appears you have A LOT of explaining to do with your retarded bitch ass!! :lol:

Handle THAT man lil Fella! HE called, pick up the damn phone lil Nigga!! :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol2:
You said I was a troll, and yet I am still waiting for you to show where I've ever trolled yet you have the nerve to type this confession instead.... :smh:

Fuck, took the thunder out of my Troll on this one... I agree with you 100% on this one... FUCK!!! :lol:
Save the fuckery for someone else!!! I dont like trolls!!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Let's just hope we get to see that because we don't know what the fuck gonna happen.

I like the addition to both teams.

I was speaking out for the Cavs to try and get Trevor Ariza, once I read they actually reached out to the Rockets I was hype even tho htown said no thanks.
That kinda made me feel, like I think somewhat reasonable.
Ariza on the Cavs would be deadly .

Look at how the Cavs would guard the death lineup of Kerr

Curry - Irving
Klay - JR/shum
Iggy - Love/Jefferson
Durant - Ariza
Green - Lebron(I think Lebron has to cover him, he seem less affective, unless they let him take those shots he took in game 7. They did the same thing with IGGY the year before)

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Man fuck that shit Road Rage talking about. Don't let that nigga keep running his mouth until he answers this

Man Road Rage is a lying as nigga. He was not traveling and was being a pussy. He was lurking when the Warriors was winning and did not show up until game 7.
Ask Mask if I be traveling, because when he went to Trinidad I told him thing only someone who been there for years would know...:hmm:
Now if I am lying please Mask set me strait...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I was going to troll YOU... so now, respond to Brownturds PROOF of you being a lying ass Bitch Nigga!! The whole board is waiting?!?!?!

Ohhh... I got plans for you and you don't even know it!! Don't even know what I know either!!! I cant wait to unleash the dragon Nigga! :hellyea:
My proof is Brown Turd is always wrong so what he says is always opposite, this is a know fact that has been established for years!!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Let's just hope we get to see that because we don't know what the fuck gonna happen.

I was speaking out for the Cavs to try and get Trevor Ariza, once I read they actually reached out to the Rockets I was hype even tho htown said no thanks.

Curry - Irving
Klay - JR/shum
Iggy - Love/Jefferson
Durant - Ariza
Green - Lebron(I think Lebron has to cover him, he seem less affective, unless they let him take those shots he took in game 7. They did the same thing with IGGY the year before)
Dude, Kyrie played above his head in last years finals, so he has to do that shit again to make a real believer out of me, Klay with another year, the olympics under his belt, owns that matchup with JR and Shump, Iggy is a wash to unless Love, nevermind, Cavs don't run shit for love, thats a wash, KD may have the most profound advantage in that matchup, and while LeBron wins the overall matchup with Green, I think the gap between Durant and Ariza is much more profound that the one between LeBron and Green...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
You noticed the when the playoffs started, as you stated, the Cavs was winning, to me sports come back seat to political issues and unlike you fuck boys its not my world... When I have something to say, I do, when I don't I don't, I can go weeks with out saying something about sports... Matter fact I contend that most sports make people retarded, so I take it with at grain of salt..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Curry - Irving
Klay - JR/shum
Iggy - Love/Jefferson
Durant - Ariza
While you are here, being that you just got back from Trinidad, is it your opinion that I been lying about traveling and was what I said about Venezuela Duck tails... From what you know..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude he posted THREADS supporting your a habitual weak ass lying bitch! Stop deflecting and speak to the FACTS he posted Bitch Nigga! You ain't shit motherfucker! A fucking pussy! A lying ass pussy!!! :lol:
The fact that he has my name in his mouth after a year of me ignorning shows how much of a butt hurt Stan he is... Be careful because this is your future...

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
No its not, if he don't prove where I trolled or lied, I am going to put him with Fuzzy, Brown Shit and the rest of the fuck boy crew. Then he won't have no one to talk to..
Trust me none getting pussy trolls hate that more than not getting pussy...

I can see defending those charges. But at the end of the day, we're being entertained by this great game. Everyone is going to clown here and there but it's early. Don't take it too personal and too far. Peace.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Deflections... HE GAVE PROOF that you are a lying ass weasel ass bitchmade pussy! PROOF! Address the FACTS that your weak ass is busted pussy! Why you running with your bitchass!? :lol:
WTF?
You Billy, Turd and Lester be going on coffee dates digging up records on me trying to catch me on some shit, and the best you can come up with is that I didn't post day one of the playoffs...
Jesus Christ is it this serious for you losers???:roflmao:
Please go outside, get some pussy!!
Sorry going to have to put you on ignore.....
Yall goofy ass weirdos are too creepy for me....
e42a8d8a734d8e221685fe4452ecec58.png
:itsawrap:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I can see defending those charges. But at the end of the day, we're being entertained by this great game. Everyone is going to clown here and there but it's early. Don't take it too personal and too far. Peace.
It's a wrap for Dude I got him on ignore with Turd, Fuzzy and the rest of the fuck boy crew...:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
While you are here, being that you just got back from Trinidad, is it your opinion that I been lying about traveling and was what I said about Venezuela Duck tails... From what you know..

Man I started that post and didn't finish...I'm going do that right now!!!

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh this weasel DISAPPEARED all of finals last year when the Cavs were losing, THEN poked his head in when they came back and LIED and said he couldn't post because he was away on business, and @BrownTurd PROVED he was lying by giving factual evidence including posts in other threads he made while he was supposed to be away on business and couldn't posts, and now he's running from that shit and deflecting! We clown no doubt, but this dude is really a pathetic weak ass pussy for that shit!! :smh:

I thought he kinda ducked out too but who knows what he had going? It's all good. You jab a couple times and keep it moving. Onto the next topic. That's what a lot of us do.

One thing I can say, is RR believed in Lebron early. And consistently. If that's saying a lot.:dunno:

Y'all chill until the season and/or the playoffs. When games that count are going on. Then we can fact and clown. :cool:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Barnes poor play allowed the Cavs to harrass Curry and Klay, leaving Barnes open. If Barnes would have been able to exploit the Cavs by making them pay for putting all the effort into guarding Klay and Curry, it would have had a chain reaction. As the Cavs defense would have been scrambling.

KD would have roasted Jefferson forcing Lebron to guard KD.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I thought he kinda ducked out too but who knows what he had going? It's all good. You jab a couple times and keep it moving. Onto the next topic. That's what a lot of us do.

One thing I can say, is RR believed in Lebron early. And consistently. If that's saying a lot.:dunno:

Y'all chill until the season and/or the playoffs. When games that count are going on. Then we can fact and clown. :cool:
As much as I believe in him, I always say that its teams that win championships and not matter how great the player is their team can lose if they don't have the right players and nothing, absolutely nothing is guaranties in sports... Its fine and dandy when I say this about the teams they don't like, but when I mention it about their teams then the fuck boys get their feelings hurt and take it personally and feel they must attack..