Range Rover plays bumper cars while running from NYPD - Uptown NYC

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wild.

He got away too
I didnt recognize it uptown is changing every fuckin day....

dude was wilin out, hittng police cars and shit...

them dominicans iin nwood must STILL have that

barely cut cocaine up there in inwood...

wonder what street that was tho??

Assist.

Most likely, that's Henshaw St.... between Dyckman & Riverside. ;)
He drove the wrong way up Henshaw.... because the entrance to the West Side highway is right there, at the corner of Riverside. :yes:

If he headed north, he didn't get very far, cause the cops probably trapped him on the highway at the toll booth because there's no exits to get off the northbound side... :itsawrap:... but if he headed south along the Hudson.... :smh:... that nucca probably driving thru Atlanta, GA as I type this. :rolleyes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Assist.

Most likely, that's Henshaw St.... between Dyckman & Riverside. ;)
He drove the wrong way up Henshaw.... because the entrance to the highway is right there, at the corner of Riverside. :yes:

If he headed north, he didn't get very far, cause the cops probably trapped him at the toll booth because there's no exits to get off the northbound side... :itsawrap:... but if he headed south on that Hudson highway.... :smh:... that nucca probably driving thru Atlanta, GA as I type this. :rolleyes:

oh thats not too far from the cloisters....this the time

of year all them cute lil domincan honeys be out on the weekends hittin up the clubs..

damn he lost it, and them range rovers must take

a good beaten because I just saw another video in asia where a dude in a range rover went bezerk on another car, and his range got little to no damage...

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
oh thats not too far from the cloisters....this the time

of year all them cute lil domincan honeys be out on the weekends hittin up the clubs..

damn he lost it, and them range rovers must take

a good beaten because I just saw another video in asia where a dude in a range rover went bezerk on another car, and his range got little to no damage...
No doubt. Agreed.:yes:

Even that little section he was in.... got some baad dominican honeys.
You could drive a lap around just a few blocks in that neighborhood.... and see alot of dimes who live over there. :yes:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
At first Duke was like..
Fuck you trigger happy Pigs, get the fuck out my hood.. Always come here starting shit...

Then some one told him, Hey Tony isn't that your car he's about to hit..

Then Duke was like...
Shooooot him!! Don't stand there like a punk, cant you see he is putting everybody life in danger!! Shoooooot him!!!

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't understand how the cops didn't light that Rover up! They must have known dude driving (informant) or someone else was in the vehicle with him (another C.I.)

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
crazy how everybody is saying shoot him then probably would've been like damn you didn't have to shoot him.
also thanks to the officer for clarifying why they not shooting the tires
People of this country are weird like that. Just like Christopher walker wanted more cow bells, Americans want more blood. Shoot everybody and everything is their solution to all of their problems.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lapd style...bratton gettin soft..

18dxoz5lym2zvjpg.jpg

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
^^^ yea LAPD wouldve had him doing the "Stevie Wonder head sway" while he getting lit up if this were in California :lol: