{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Or the gentlemens sweep he hit you with 3 years prior in the same conference finals? :dunno:

LA aint got shit to do with it.. Bron got Delavadova $40 million and he legit wasnt a NBA caliber player. Caruso was in LA two years before Bron and was a got dam nobody til he got there. And dont make the mistake of confusing Boston and LA as it pertains to overhyped white male athlete worship. They are not the same.

Even Mike Miller got new life breathed into his career when he joined LeBron in Miami. Won his only 2 chips after being seen as an underachiever. When they got rid of him never heard from him again.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

81TxVwDLFnL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brandon Miller is going to be a bust isn't he?

I’m not gonna say that he’ll be a bust, let’s just say that I didn’t see what the scouts saw.

I said the same thing about Markelle Fultz too and that was before he went noodles :lol:

It’s funny you mentioned him because I saw this vid the other day

And thought “This nigga sucks”! :roflmao:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

@jack walsh13 @playahaitian

Lmaooooo
Idiot. Ham is 3 years behind the curve with this euro-centric trash ball schematics. This is why we're losing in international play... adopting white foreign concepts and poorly applying them. Turning our bigs into pussified long ball chuckers. Bron is once again forced to supplement incompetent "leadership" with great play and on court coaching.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Draymond misses 20 games every year. Saric is a PF and TJD is a rookie second round pick. They need a big man!

You have Wiggins, Klay and Kuminga at the 3. Klay will miss some games but they should be looking to play Kuminga more at this point. Moody can also play some 3.

They should have signed Dwight…

But I’d start Kuminga and keep Saric and Paul paired together. Definitely should not start Paul and Curry together.

So illogical that they prioritized another wing over a big man.

They should’ve signed Dwight Howard— they are going to struggle to fill the slot whenever a 4 or 5 goes down and I bet Kuminga’s playing time behind Andrew Wiggins, who was an all-star in his last full season and the 2nd best on the team in the playoffs for the championship run, is an issue throughout the season.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I thought players didn't talk about other players money?

Jack is from a different era, where "old heads" can hate on younger Black men making waaaay more money than they did. His GOAT did that to LeBron on Oprah in 2005 complaining about how much Nike paid him. And Barkley does it all the time. Selfish assholes born in the 60s, 70s, and early 80s don't believe in collective uplift or making the world easier and better for those after them.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Not having Brooks is a plus

But not having a 5 again this year..is bad news..they gone have to make a trade to get one..

Nah b

It's the coaches job to rein in his poor shot selection

Brooks is still one of the best wing defenders in the league and will be missed a lot

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Nah b

It's the coaches job to rein in his poor shot selection

Brooks is still one of the best wing defenders in the league and will be missed a lot
Dude he got ejected in his first damn game with the rockets....we won't miss him..the rockets can have him

He's a overrated trouble maker...hell he's not even first team all defense..we had Tony Allen I know what elite wing defense looks like