Yo those 5 and 7 foot cubic freezers are sold out everywhere!!! WTF

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
You cats should have gotten them freezers long ago.

And now the news is constantly reporting that their is a food supply shortage, especially with meat cuz of processing plants shutting down.

We got all these mofos on SNAP now. They get payment for May tomorrow on the 1st.

They gonna be in grocery stores hoarding all the meat now cuz they in panic mode.

The Human Animal will expose itself tomorrow.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Niggas get robbed off that. Last few things I’ve picked up I rolled with my people and we were strapped up. I’ll keep looking
Also, make sure you check it thoroughly. Friend of mine bought a fridge off CL, and it had German cockroaches underneath. Infested his whole crib. Wife was beyond pissed, because she asked him to get a new one, but he wanted to save a buck.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Also, make sure you check it thoroughly. Friend of mine bought a fridge off CL, and it had German cockroaches underneath. Infested his whole crib. Wife was beyond pissed, because she asked him to get a new one, but he wanted to save a buck.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Better than some brolic ass Mississippi cockroaches, I suppose.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The wife went to Costco this morning.

They were completely out of chicken. The manager said mofos cleaned them out over the weekend. They are not scheduled for next delivery until Friday. They plan on doing the 2 pack a person when the next order comes in.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

They were completely out of chicken. The manager said mofos cleaned them out over the weekend. They are not scheduled for next delivery until Friday. They plan on doing the 2 pack a person when the next order comes in.
smh I knew the first of the month crowd was gonna do a complete wipe out.. It was a rare 1st of the month.. City workers got checks, 1 and 15 workers got checks, unemployment got checks, weekly pay workers got checks, people on public assistance got checks, it was bound to be a complete spending frenzy on shit

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Buy fresh and freeze. I do it with peepers and
onions.
They will be soggy n disgusting when thawed
:sad: damn, ain't no way to prevent that?

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bjs in Freeport Long Island is about to close its meat department. I went to Restaurant depot and the meat shelves were almost empty

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
smh I knew the first of the month crowd was gonna do a complete wipe out.. It was a rare 1st of the month.. City workers got checks, 1 and 15 workers got checks, unemployment got checks, weekly pay workers got checks, people on public assistance got checks, it was bound to be a complete spending frenzy on shit
I don’t know about Costco but bjs has a 1 person limit on beef, chicken and pork