Platinum Member
I was just gonna post this.
Go on Offerup, find a USED one
It's your only choice at this point
By the end of the week meat will be hard to find

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They tend to taste ok...just sometimes the consistency isn't what I'd like it to be compared to fresh. For a while I was buying frozen Asian stir fry vegetables to make real quick lunches without having to cut shit up. Work has calmed down some so I'm back to being Jaques Pepin and using my knife skills, lol...but for a few months frozen worked out ok.

To each their own, but frozen vegetables are sometimes better than "fresh" store bought, due to the flash freeze process. Depends on the veggie.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I love my stand up freezer!!!

7jL33wC.jpg

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd rather have those stocked up than be at the mercy of the market's produce departments.

Obviously fresh is better, but good frozen joints ain't bad.
Riiight! Ain't no telling what's ahead of us in the next 18 months.

Robbing season finna be on 10 come October, November

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw man get you some fresh vegetables and vacuum seal them. Make sure they organic too!!!!
See, this what I'm tryna do. I gotta figure out the process before vacuum sealing. Like do I wash em first? Greens, kale, spinach, squash, etc

arlow pear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought it was just me. My wife had mentioned to me about buying a freezer in Feb. sometime, and again in early March. We began our search for a Chest freezer mid-March, and had no luck, ANYWHERE. Online, SAMS, Costco, Target, Sears, Best Buy, Lowe’s, Home Depot, local appliance stores, etc. No luck. I got lucky a few weeks back from Sears online, but it won’t be delivered until June 2nd. And BTW, they’re priced $80-100 more!

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
A deep freezer is mandatory in a house.
One of the first things I bought when bought my house. Must have with kids.

Yes. I use mine for storing meat. I BBQ and smoke meat a lot during the summer. But get the best deals on meat in the winter.

Something people struggle with is freezer burn. That is because they do not package their meat properly. I've seen people put have opened packages of meat in a freezer. Makes me cringe.

Invest in a vacuum sealer and freezer paper. Meat will last longer and still be good when thawed.