Yo those 5 and 7 foot cubic freezers are sold out everywhere!!! WTF

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Freezers are gone because people been stocking up... All the chicken processors here N.C. been having crazy Truck Sales due to the restaurants being closed. I bought two 40lb cases of skinless thighs for $70.00. I had to give it to my brother to store in one of his deep freezers for me until I can get one.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Freezers are gone because people been stocking up... All the chicken processors here N.C. been having crazy Truck Sales due to the restaurants being closed. I bought two 40lb cases of skinless thighs for $70.00. I had to give it to my brother to store in one of his deep freezers for me until I can get one.
They don't hear you. People are saying meat will be harder to get than toilet paper.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to get one for the garage to store mad meat and frozen vegetables But these jawns are literally sold out and back ordered for months. God damn I need to invest in stock on these shits.
Wife said something about it yesterday. Didn't know it was a nationwide thing. Luckily we got 2 fridges but it still ain't the space we'd have with 1 of those

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
SUpply and demand

I can’t get mad at the weedman going up cause the market went up

It might be extreme, but there Is no such thing as a free lunch
I know how you're looking at it. That version of capitalism is what's got the country fucked up though.

There's the weed man and the weed market. The priorities of the former don't copy paste to the latter. Not in every column, anyway.

I get where you're coming from though.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know how you're looking at it. That version of capitalism is what's got the country fucked up though.

There's the weed man and the weed market. The priorities of the former don't copy paste to the latter. Not in every column, anyway.

I get where you're coming from though.
Good looking

Cause niggas be thinking I don’t know what I Be talking about.