Yellowstone (2018): 1 Part Justified + 1 Part Sopranos + 1 Part Bonanza + 1 Part Cowboys versus Indians

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Jimmy going to comeback like this

iu

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I was looking up the show and the actor who plays Travis, the cowboy who does horse shows is the creator and has written, directed a number of episodes. His name is Travis Sheridan and he actually is a real life cowboy when you see him on that horse.

He has a long resume of credits on notable TV shows and movies like “Sons of Anarchy”, “Star Trek Enterprise” and those Sicario drug movies.

He is behind the Yellowstone prequel “1883” and the future spin-off series with that Texas Ranch they sent Jimmy too.

e3594d53e2cfde47dcf320649e16a551.jpg

Yeah - he's definitely keeping busy with the tv projects. He's also ones of the co-creators on the current Mayor of Kingstown series.

Looking forward to that 1883 series ... starts in just under a month.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Beth is weird sexy…. Nice titties…. She need to be in that SNEAKY HOT thread… she deliver those lines so effortlessly you just know that she’s a wild woman in bed…

that conversation between her and the old white lady was funny as fuck… the wiring on this show is solid…makes you love and hate Beth at the same time… she made that dude get up and leave she was talking so much shit… had me dying laughing…she alone is the NC-17 rating on this show…

**edit**
And that British accent gets me every time

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Beth is weird sexy…. Nice titties…. She need to be in that SNEAKY HOT thread… she deliver those lines so effortlessly you just know that she’s a wild woman in bed…

that conversation between her and the old white lady was funny as fuck… the wiring on this show is solid…makes you love and hate Beth at the same time… she made that dude get up and leave she was talking so much shit… had me dying laughing…she alone is the NC-17 rating on this show…

**edit**

That was a really good scene. 2 alpha females going at it, lol. The guy excusing himself to the bar as he wasn't gonna be talked down to like that.

Forget the exact line from the old lady referencing herself as the "big dog" or whatever.

Loved that shit.

:roflmao3:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

**edit**

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I think it was his Pops

Going to be interesting to see how they further the storyline for dad "Garrett Randall" ... we only saw him briefly at the end of the 3rd season, and in limited capacity thus far in s4.

He definitely seems to be the one pulling the strings.

Thought that scene was good with Jamie and Kaycee. With Kaycee going to his office to size up his response to what had gone on with the multi-part attack on the family. Why he was keeping his distance. Then reporting back to pops afterward.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Going to be interesting to see how they further the storyline for dad "Garrett Randall" ... we only saw him briefly at the end of the 3rd season, and in limited capacity thus far in s4.

He definitely seems to be the one pulling the strings.

Thought that scene was good with Jamie and Kaycee. With Kaycee going to his office to size up his response to what had gone on with the multi-part attack on the family. Why he was keeping his distance. Then reporting back to pops afterward.
I think his pops did it behind Jamie's back. Jamie seemed like he was happy to see Kacey. This is going to get ugly like everything in this show.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I think his pops did it behind Jamie's back. Jamie seemed like he was happy to see Kacey. This is going to get ugly like everything in this show.

Yeah - initially it seemed like Jamie had "broken bad" with his dad's influence and push.

At the end of the 3rd season with the reply to Rip to not call again.

All signs seemed to be pointing to him. But he actually seemed genuine in the exchange with his brother.

Would be interesting to see him jump ship back to his Dutton family, and take out his biological father (and others).

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Agreed. They should have left thefull
clip in for Youtube.

:cheers:
Bro she came in that bitch ON 10! Like who the fuck starts their day in that kinda mood, and that was before she even had that double shot of Tito’s.

Even the episode where she met that kid for the first time…. He look regular and she still got marks from that bomb going off… he’s all like “what’s happened to your face?” And the way she took a pull of that cigarette and said “the fuck happened to yours?!??”

That character is the absolute best
:roflmao2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bro she came in that bitch ON 10! Like who the fuck starts their day in that kinda mood, and that was before she even had that double shot of Tito’s.

Even the episode where she met that kid for the first time…. He look regular and she still got marks from that bomb going off… he’s all like “what’s happened to your face?” And the way she took a pull of that cigarette and said “the fuck happened to yours?!??”

That character is the absolute best
:roflmao2:

Yeah - it’s funny watching her interactions with people. She’s always good for quotables. Like you said earlier, she’s a well-written character as you love & hate her simultaneously. That mean side mixed with the comedy. Lol @ the dig at the kid that you mentioned.

:roflmao3: :frozen:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The song that plays at the end of the episode a few episodes back when Travis and Jimmy are packing up the things & heading down to Texas ... it also plays at the start of the episode that follows ... lots of Yellowstone mentions in the comments section.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If anything, I think the show pokes fun at animal rights activists, especially with Beth talking to the chick about Wheatgrass..lol..Beth has the best lines on the show...

I've never gone from feeling sorry for a character to hating a character more on any show than Jamie, fire that dude into the sun...after he did that hug with his "dad", i was like the gif below..at some point dude needs to stop being a bitch..

iu

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
* Yellowstone fans - looks like the first 2 eps of prequel 1883 are available on the streaming sites now.

Noticed episode 1 airs on Paramount in Canada tonight. Maybe Paramount in the US is different and airs 2 eps.

Or they're just doing the preview of a few eps like they did for Mayor of Kingstown, before moving it all over to the Paramount+ streaming platform.

Enjoy the eps when you get around to them.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
If anything, I think the show pokes fun at animal rights activists, especially with Beth talking to the chick about Wheatgrass..lol..Beth has the best lines on the show...

I've never gone from feeling sorry for a character to hating a character more on any show than Jamie, fire that dude into the sun...after he did that hug with his "dad", i was like the gif below..at some point dude needs to stop being a bitch..

That's because John was a shit father who raised some insecure fucked in the head kids.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Anyone know the set release date for the 6666 spinoff series?

I'm thinking 1st or 2nd quarter of 2022?

No date has been announced yet.

Just found out that the 6666 Ranch is a real ranch in West Texas.

The series creator who I posted earlier brought it earlier this year.

Historic west Texas 6666′s Ranch sold to ‘Yellowstone’ creator

yellowstone-tv-how-many-episodes-co-creator-taylor-sheridan-written.jpg