Yellowstone (2018): 1 Part Justified + 1 Part Sopranos + 1 Part Bonanza + 1 Part Cowboys versus Indians

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Why am I not surprised that it’s dude out of all people in the cast.

HaHa!!! :cool:

'Yellowstone' actor says he won't attend the SAG Awards because of vaccine rules

By Lisa Respers France, CNN
Updated 11:20 AM EST, Thu February 17, 2022

(CNN) An actor for the hit Paramount series "Yellowstone" says he will not be attending the SAG Awards this month due to the event's Covid-19 vaccine requirements.

Forrie J. Smith, who plays ranch hand Lloyd Pierce on the show, posted a video on Instagram which has since been deleted, but not before being shared on social media. In the video Smith apologized for not being able to attend the awards ceremony.

"I mean no offense to anyone," Smith said. "I'm not vaccinated and it's a requirement to be vaccinated to be at the Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony."

He added that he "will not get vaccinated."

"I haven't been vaccinated since I was a little kid. I don't vaccinate my dogs, I don't vaccinate my horses," Smith said. "I've never had a flu shot. I never will. I believe they compromise your immunities."

CNN viewed the video on Smith's verified Instagram account before it was deleted.

According to the SAG Awards, all ticketed attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination plus booster shot (if eligible), proof of a negative lab-based Covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours of the event, and a negative antigen (rapid) test the day of the event.

Smith said he had been looking forward to walking the red carpet in his cowboy hat and boots "and representing my culture and heritage."

CNN has reached out to reps for Paramount for comment.

The SAG Awards will be simulcast live on TNT and TBS at 8 p.m. ET on February 27. TBT and TBS are owned by WarnerMedia, CNN's parent company.

forrie-j-smith-sag-awards-yellowstone-covid-vaccine-1-copy.jpg

Forrie J. Smith who plays “Lloyd Pierce”

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

'Yellowstone' actor says he won't attend the SAG Awards because of vaccine rules

(CNN) An actor for the hit Paramount series "Yellowstone" says he will not be attending the SAG Awards this month due to the event's Covid-19 vaccine requirements.

Forrie J. Smith, who plays ranch hand Lloyd Pierce on the show, posted a video on Instagram which has since been deleted, but not before being shared on social media. In the video Smith apologized for not being able to attend the awards ceremony.

"I mean no offense to anyone," Smith said. "I'm not vaccinated and it's a requirement to be vaccinated to be at the Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony."

"I haven't been vaccinated since I was a little kid. I don't vaccinate my dogs, I don't vaccinate my horses," Smith said. "I've never had a flu shot. I never will. I believe they compromise your immunities."

CNN viewed the video on Smith's verified Instagram account before it was deleted.

According to the SAG Awards, all ticketed attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination plus booster shot (if eligible), proof of a negative lab-based Covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours of the event, and a negative antigen (rapid) test the day of the event.

Smith said he had been looking forward to walking the red carpet in his cowboy hat and boots "and representing my culture and heritage."

The SAG Awards will be simulcast live on TNT and TBS at 8 p.m. ET on February 27. TBT and TBS are owned by WarnerMedia, CNN's parent company.

..and he probably not the only one

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Sounds about right.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Taylor Sheridan is gearing up with some good stuff!

Looking forward to that series with the Black Sheriff.

Coming Soon From Taylor Sheridan - Paramount+

Yellowstone creator Taylor Sheridan just announced some major news. His TV universe is about to get much, much bigger with five new shows. In addition to the four that he already has on the air or in development. Just like Kevin Costner and Yellowstone, Sheridan has a major movie star attached to almost every one of them.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Taylor Sheridan is gearing up with some good stuff!

Looking forward to that series with the Black Sheriff.

Coming Soon From Taylor Sheridan - Paramount+

Yellowstone creator Taylor Sheridan just announced some major news. His TV universe is about to get much, much bigger with five new shows. In addition to the four that he already has on the air or in development. Just like Kevin Costner and Yellowstone, Sheridan has a major movie star attached to almost every one of them.

Bass Reaves!!

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I'm just getting on the Yellowstone bus.
Too much other shit to watch and I HATE WESTERNS!!
I used to hate westerns.

I started "1883" and got hooked!
I d/l Yellowstone s04 eps but figured I need to see seasons 1 - 3 first.
A post revealed they're FREE on peacock (I have Xfinity so...)

This past Fri - Sun I binged "Yellowstone" S 1 & 2, watched "1883" eps 8 & 9.

I'm heading out now.
I think I'mma get me a horse today! (with gas prices rising...)

YEE-HA !!

DHR-cowboys17-ht-hb-180925_hpMain_2_4x5_608.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I binged episodes 3 to 10 earlier this week on Paramount+.

Good series. Probably the first media presentation actually showing how dismal and hard living in those times were.

Normally in these westerns they make it seem like it was full of fun and games in those days.

It’s definitely a series for people who think those were the “Good Ol’ Days”.

Looking forward to season 2.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
1883: Season Two; Bass Reeves to Be Next Focus of Paramount+ Series

After some confusion surrounding the future of the 1883 television series, we finally have some clarification. There will be a second season and it will revolve around real-life lawman Bass Reeves with David Oyelowo in the lead role.

david-oyelowo-bass-reeves-936x527.jpg

David Oyelowo as Bass Reeves​

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 5 Teaser
Debuts November 13, 2022

They plan on splitting the season in half, no date on 2nd half debut at this time.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘1923’: Robert Patrick Joins Taylor Sheridan’s ‘Yellowstone’ Prequel

Rosy Cordero
September 16, 2022 12:00PM PDT

Robert Patrick (Terminator, Sons of Anarchy) has joined the cast of 1923, the Paramount+ series led by Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren. He portrays Sheriff William McDowell, a friend of the Dutton family.

The new installment of the Taylor Sheridan franchise will introduce a new generation of the Dutton family before the events of Yellowstone and explore the early 20th century when pandemics, historic drought, the end of Prohibition and the Great Depression all plague the Mountain West, and the Duttons who call it home.

The cast also includes James Badge Dale, Brandon Sklenar, Sebastian Roché, Darren Mann, Michelle Randolph, Marley Shelton, Brian Geraghty, Aminah Nieves, and Julia Schlaepfer.

1923 is currently in production in Montana and will debut on Paramount+ in December 2022.

The Dutton family’s saga began with Yellowstone, led by Kevin Costner in the role of John Dutton, returning with its fifth season November 13. The series follows the drama involving the family and local residents of their Montana ranch, Yellowstone Dutton Ranch, which borders the Broken Rock Indian Reservation. Gil Birmingham, Kelly Reilly, Wes Bentley, Danny Huston and Cole Hauser also star.

Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios, 101 Studios, and Bosque Ranch Productions, the series is executive produced by Sheridan, John Linson, Art Linson, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, David Hutkin, Bob Yari, and Ben Richardson.

Patrick most recently starred in the HBO Max series Peacemaker as Auggie Smith/White Dragon and Amazon’s Goliath as Coach in the show’s final season. On the big screen, he was part of the cast on various projects including The Protégé, No Man of God, Rushed and What Josiah Saw.

He is most notably known for portraying T-1000 in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, a role he’s reprised on multiple projects including Wayne’s World and Last Action Hero.

Across his lengthy Hollywood career, Patrick has racked up countless credits in TV, film and video games. Many notable roles include FX’s Sons of Anarchy and Mayans M.C., CBS’ Scorpion, HBO’s True Blood and Fox’s The X-Files.

His is repped by Gersh and Coronel Group.

robert-patrick.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘Yellowstone’ Prequel Series ‘1923’ Starring Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren Set for December Premiere

By EJ Panaligan
October 27, 2022 4:06pm PT

Paramount+ announced the premiere date for Taylor Sheridan’s upcoming series “1923,” which will debut on Sunday, December 18 on the streamer in the U.S. and Canada. The series will premiere the day after on Paramount+ in the U.K. and Australia.

The new series is the next installment of the “Yellowstone” origin story and introduces a new generation of Duttons, led by Harrison Ford as Jacob Dutton and Helen Mirren as Cara Dutton. The series will explore the early 20th century when pandemics, historic drought, Prohibition and the Great Depression all plague the Mountain West — which the Duttons call home.

In addition to Ford and Mirren, the series also stars Brandon Sklenar, Darren Mann, Michelle Randolph, James Badge Dale, Marley Shelton, Brian Geraghty, Aminah Nieves, Julia Schlaepfer and Jerome Flynn.

Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios, 101 Studios and Bosque Ranch Productions, “1923” is executive produced by Taylor Sheridan, John Linson, Art Linson, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, David Hutkin, Bob Yari and Ben Richardson.

1923.jpg